by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Girl in Black

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Girl in Black - Page 15 Empty Re: The Girl in Black

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:18 pm

Quickly she tossed her clothes away, followed by her skirt, then her underwear. She either had forgotten about the room's scenery or simply chose not to care. The sight of Carmen, smirking and inviting her to come at her was enough to turn the logic button off for the time being.

She obediently come at the girl to embrace her with more skinship, their breasts rubbed together for a bit. Another kiss to the Latina's lips, and the pale skinned girl would slided down afterwards, so she could brush her lips and breathed on the girl's neck, before latching one of Carmen's breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:14 am

For Carmen, Kuro could not close the distance between them fast enough, the sight of her moving through the shadows was almost haunting, as her pale skin took on a ghastly glow. She was like some long-dead lover come back to life, looking to have one final night of passion. Carmen's mind danced with a dozen possibilities, and her heart quickened as she realized many of them were about to come true.

Carmen fell back, laying on the soft floor and bringing Kuro along with her, letting her go to work on breasts. She ran her fingers through the gangster girl's hair and began to push up, grinding her thigh between her legs. It was pretty obvious where this was going "Still in character?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:57 am

"Mmhh... Should have known that this wouldn't work too well..." Kuro sighed before she continued to suck on Carmen's breast some more. "I completely blame you, by the way..."

The rubbing of the girl's thigh between her legs made her wiggled and sucked more attentively. Whether she had fallen for Carmen's spell or not, Kuro didn't care too much. She's embracing the burning passion she's been having since the start of their reunion now.

The pale skinned girl would switch her attention to the other breast, sucking and licking on the nipple as well while her hands ran around the darker skinned figure of the Latina. Kuro rarely saw herself as a sex crazed person, but it had been quite long since her last one. Carmen clearly not making it easier for her to resist the temptation, and she decided to just let loose for a bit, as in, for the rest of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:03 pm

Now that the facade was dropping, Carmen sighed more affectionately and began to melt under Kuro's touch, as her breast was passionately licked at. No sense in holding back anymore, after all - she wanted that lovely tongue on her skin, she'd craved it for so long, and she would make sure her lover knew just how appreciative she was. "I'm not going to argue, no."

As Kuro gave her breasts ample attention, she decided to return the favor. Carmen dragged her feet on the ground and slipped her shoes off, then used her toes to work off her socks as well. With those little articles of clothing out of the way, she ran her bare foot along the back of Kuro's thigh, grazing along the muscles as it rose and teasing at her pert little ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:49 pm

"I expect you to make up to it as well..." Kuro said cheekily, slightly biting the nipple of Carmen afterwards before continuing her groping and sucking. "...and you should figure it out yourself," she added, pinching the other nipple of the Latina to make sure no pink buds were discriminated.

She felt like she's acting like a little spoiled girl at the moment, which would be rather uncharacteristically given her common image. Kuro thought that she'd just remind herself not to make it a habit, which she probably wouldn't. How often would she meet someone who'd make her wanted to be pampered anyways?

Carmen was then teasing the back side of her thigh and her ass a bit, and Kuro flashed a smirk to the girl. It wasn't too bad of a start, but obviously she's not going to be satisfied with just a little foot play. She probably should have thought of something that would involve a bed when suggesting ideas to Carmen about their play earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Carmen hissed and chuckle at the bite, though she didn't say a word of protest - she liked it. She swore, there was something extra special about the gangster girl's mouth, her pearly-white shark teeth, and she loved the way they dug into her tender flesh She wanted more. But she wanted to give more, too. No sense in her being the only one to recieve.

"Tell you what." She ran her tongue along the side of Kuro's face and whispered in her ear, teasing her with the rumble of her voice. "Since this is your night, why don't you make the choice? Tell me what you want me to do and where you want me to do it and how long you want me to do it and how hard you want me to do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Kuro paused to give the offer some thought. Right now Carmen was handing her a blank check, and such opportunity might not came again, at least not in a long time, with their schedules and all. She looked up to Carmen, her expression rather plain, although that was more of a result of the mixed ideas spinning around in her head. Decisions, decisions.

"I..." she began, before clearing her throat. "I want you to dominate me..." her cheeks felt warm from admitting that. "Drive me crazy, just like last time... Make me putty in your hands... Uh... I can't believe I'm saying this..." Kuro looked away, her cheeks were blushing by now.

Anyone who knew her from her old days would probably think they're dreaming if they heard this. There's just something from their last meeting that left her craving for more, though. It's not like it's a sign of weakness either, as she had proven that she could beat Carmen in a fight. It probably would be rather awkward to refer to what she wanted as a reward, though.

"I'd rather do it in a nice place that has a bed and a shower, though," her attitude then turned a bit cheeky as she crossed her arms under chest, still looking away from Carmen. "And I'll allow you to be creative, but not too hard. Wouldn't do to go sightseeing with a sore ass or some bruises after all..."

She paused, and looked at Carmen again.

"Oh, and remember what you call me last time? You can call me that again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:27 am

Carmen was a woman who rarely found herself at a loss for words, but this was definitely one of those times.

After Kuro gave her suggestion, Carmen smirked as she looked down at her younger, chuckling a bit. It wasn't out of malice - she thought the woman was joking. But then she registered the tone in her voice and saw the serious lust in her eyes, and she knew that they had a very, very interesting few hours ahead.

She chewed on her lip for a moment, contemplating the best way to respond to that. She wanted to keep her dominant position and maintain the air of authority, but at the same time, it was hard to hide how unbelievably hot she was at the moment.

As soon as she looked back at Carmen, the Puerto Rican boxer dipped down and took her lips with a dominating kiss, claiming total dominance of her mouth for a hot moment. "I think you'll find I can do a lot worse than last time, bitch." She licked her lips. "I've learned so many new things since then..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:18 am

The kiss seemed to be a sign of Carmen's approval of her request, so Kuro let the girl did as she pleased, abstaining herself from resisting. She smiled as the Latina declared that she had learned a lot of new things since their last meeting. Obviously the pale skinned girl was excited to find out.

"So it's "bitch" again? I like the other one to be honest, bella...?" she teased, trying to mimic Carmen's accent as best as she could remember. "A lot worse, huh? Why somehow I have a little doubt about that..." Kuro challenged, giving Carmen a cheeky stare.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:27 pm

Carmen ran a hand over Kuro's chest, enjoiying the feel for a few more moments. It would be a little whily before she could get her home and they could get to the real action, after all, and she wanted to savor enough for the short ride back to her apartment.

"Good." Carmen gave her a quick squeeze on her breast, digging in tight for a hot moment, before she turned it in a sensual massage. "I like defying expectations. And as for the name, you've been away from me to long. We'll have to think of someway for you to earn it back."

She took Kuro's hand and stood up, daintily lifting her loving up to her feet and slowly leading her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next