by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 7 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:19 am

What a nice and calm pastime. Chan's eyes lower slightly and she smiles. So much time spent to practice and be debriefed after every mission, it was really hard to find time to calm down and relax. But that was in the past, and this was now.

A time where Xuan had a family, not teammates. "We, we can share this one, mother. I wouldn't want you not to partake..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:03 am

Mrs. Schultz smiled as she said with a nod, "Of course, sweetie. Anything to make my new daughter happy." The four women began to walk around the lake while spreading their breadcrumbs around. A few pigeons would land from their flight and peck at the ground for some. A couple of squirrels hurried over and tried to eat as much as they can before others arrive. And several ducks and ducklings waddled in to eat before they head back swimming.

Hiro and Junko giggled as they remembered this fully well from a long time ago with their Dad. They hadn't had this much fun since the incident. Mrs. Schultz then asked, "So, Xuan, have you done anything similar to this when you have time off?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:20 am

"Similar, n-no...Much of my free time was taken by practice and things like that." She watches as the bread crumbs leave her hand and supplies a treat for the animals. She gives a small sigh, looking up ton her mother.

She whispers, not letting her sisters hear it: "What else have they told you about me?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:37 pm

It seems that Xuan has spent so much time in training and thievery for the Guild that she never had time to do anything else outside of it. Mrs. Schultz supposes that this is the first time her adopted daughter had to experience this new kind of life. The mother then hears Xuan asks if there was anything else that Hiro and Junko may have told her.

Mrs. Schultz replied, "They have. Simply that you have different and personal insecurities and fears." She would put an arm around Xuan as they kept on walking and added, "If there's anything that's bothering you, you can tell me. Whatever secret it is, I'll still love you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:54 pm

That wasn't very specific. Then again, Xuan wasn't being very specific. She sighs and looks away. "Have you ever, liked someone you're not supposed to? Something that is frowned upon or taboo-like?" Xuan was beating around the bush, but only to see if her mother already knew

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:10 pm

Mrs. Schultz continued feeding the wildlife in the park as she heard Xuan ask her if she liked someone whom she wasn't supposed to. She took some thought into it before saying, "I have heard of the sort before and I too have experienced that." She then chuckled as she added, "In fact, my own parents thought that marrying an American man was not the way of the family. And yet, our love remained strong and soon they approved it...which of course led me to have Junko, Hiro, and soon you. You can tell me anything, Xuan, you don't need to be afraid." She held an encouraging smile to help her adopted daughter be calm.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:27 pm

It wasn't exactly what Xian was expecting. But it was something even better than she expects. Knowing that her mother's love wasn't approved from that start made her fellow a bit better.

"I....I am bisexual, mother...I guess I can switch between genders that I like. But I don't really know."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:56 pm

"Ohhh..." Mrs. Schultz would say with a nod. She knows what bisexuality is and she has seen it before in young people, especially in Xuan's age. She put an arm around her and asked calmly, "When did you figure this out on your own?"

Meanwhile, the other two sisters were following the ducklings to the lake (Hiro mostly). Hiro wanted to get closer to pet one and almost fell in, but Junko managed to pull her out just in time. They both laughed as they helped each other back up.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:07 pm

"Years ago..." Xuan responded when her mother putting her arm around her. "I've just had to keep it suppressed. For the sake of not compromising a mission. But now that there are no more missions..."

She pauses. Xuan looks over to her sisters. "I had a ceush on Junko before. N-Not now....Just before."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:31 pm

Xuan's explanation of having to keep her bisexuality secret made the mother silence her lips for a moment. It must be difficult for her if something like that can jeopardize a mission or worse yet, put a reputation of a group like Xuan's guild at risk. Then, there comes the mention of having a crush on Junko. Mrs. Schultz didn't know what to think as she was trying to process this. But luckily, she managed to keep her head cool as she said, "I'm supposing that you told her about it and it didn't go so well?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next