by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 4 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:56 am

Xuan sees that she was being drafted to go to the restroom with Hiro and Junko. She supposed that she should, and would, wash her hands. But it was more than likely because Junko wanted to talk to Xuan about something. And she had no idea what that could be.

She followed the two in their and immediately voices: "W-What's wrong? Is something wrong, Junko?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:39 pm

Junko would motion for her to be at her side close to the wall so no one else could hear them. Then she would whisper sternly, "Okay, listen, Xuan. I noticed you looking at the waitress and I know that kind of look before." Even looking at her expression could say right away that she is serious about this. "I know you can't help it, but you can't do that in a public place like this. Otherwise, other people may think you're a stalker and we don't want to cause any trouble." But then her stern look went into a smile as she put her hand on Xuan's shoulder to add, "Let's just focus on just us and Mom today and we'll still have fun, okay?"

If Xuan was okay with that, the three girls can finish up their time in the bathroom, wash their hands, and return to their mother.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:59 pm

She should have seen that coming. Xuan looks down a bit with a light blush appearing. "W-Well sorry...I cant help it. Its like when you see that cute boy or something..." She didn't wajt to cause any trouble at the moment, though the four could probably handle themselves in a fight.

She quickly washed her hands. "Lets just go back, okay? Mom is waiting."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:36 pm

Hiro would put an arm around Xuan's shoulder with her sister and she said, "Yeah, let's go back and have the best Mother's Day ever!"

The three sisters would walk out of the bathroom together and got back to their mother at the table. Now, it was the Mom's turn to wash her hands while the food was being prepared. It wouldn't be long before their order arrives and they looked so hot and fresh off the line. They all look so tempting to eat, but they had to wait until Mom returns.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:18 am

Xuan smiles slightly at Hiro's cheerfulness. Her eyes lower to the ground still, however. She didn't like the talking she received from Junko but she was right. Xuan could come back later, anyway. She walks out with her sisters and sat back down at the table. Xuan sits there with her sisters, waiting now for their mother to return.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:38 am

As the three sat down at the table, they were all waiting patiently for their order while hearing the sounds of the quiet conversations being held at the other tables around them and the food sizzling off the pan, the fryer, and even the oven. The aroma was enough to make one feel all the more hungry. Hiro would say, "Oh, man! I can't wait! I wanna try Mom's favorite dish here and I especially love shitake mushrooms."

Junko smiled back as she said, "Don't worry, sis, we'll get our food before you know it. You feeling hungry, Xuan?" She turned to look at her and see what the answer would be. She knew Xuan didn't look comfortable after that talk in the bathroom, so she was going softer for her tone.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:02 am

Xuan slumps a bit in her seat thinking more about the things that were said to her. But still, she couldn't think about it too much today. The day wasnt about her, it was about her adoptive mother and making her happy. Forcing down the problems, Xuan sat up just as Junko turned. "Yeah. I'm sure its gonna be great." She says, smiling.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:48 pm

As soon as Xuan's mind cleared up, Mrs. Schultz would already be on her way back from washing her hands. Being a mother, she didn't want to keep her girls waiting from eating. She sat back down next to Hiro and surprisingly, the food was starting to arrive to their table. The server would carry a tray of 3 steaming bowls and a plate on her hand and shoulder while she held a folding up support with the other. She placed the support down first before the tray and she delivered as follows.

"OK, three special beef ramen with shiitake and mushrooms. One for you (Mrs. Schultz), one for you (Hiro), and one for you (Xuan). And lastly, one order of Korean BBQ ribs and a fried egg. Enjoy!"

The four women would thank their server for the food and they smelled their dishes. And it all made their mouths start watering.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Xuan would, however, steal one last glance. She just wanted to remember that face for later on. She would have to return. But ror right now, it was time to eat. And the food looked amazing. Xuan thanks the woman with a smile before returning attention to her food

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:08 am

After giving grace to the food, the four women began to eat. Mrs. Schultz would first take one chopstick and stir the ramen with the rest of the ingredients in order for all the flavors to develop. Hiro would follow her mother's actions so that she could enjoy her ramen also. As for Junko would use a knife and fork to first cut the meat into small bite-sized pieces before taking the bones and eat the meat off of them. She would then crack open the two eggs so she can mix the rice in for more flavor. Each woman took a bite or slurp of their dish and they all "MMMMMM" together to show satisfaction for their food.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next