Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Clobber Jobber, Deus001, freeko, Gator_Tooth, Link-mon, Lobo, MacbookAir, noob, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Violator's Slave for the Evening (For ClobberJobber)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Violator's Slave for the Evening (For ClobberJobber)

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:22 pm

When Violator tackled Rachel to the mat by her legs, she was starting to find this way too easy. So easy that she can simply toss this girl around like a toy. Raising an eyebrow in interest, she would smirk and think, "Man, this is great! If I keep up my old habits and techniques, this girl is gonna feel it all night. Oh wait, make that longer..."

Her thoughts would simply make her chuckle mischieviously as she tried to maintain her grab at the legs to keep them under her armpits. If this worked, Violator would turn her slave over onto her stomach and sit on her back while pulling on those legs and feet for a Boston crab. "So, tell me...do you like how this feels?"

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to show Violator's true colors quicker)

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Violator's Slave for the Evening (For ClobberJobber)

Post by Clobber Jobber on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:53 pm

Rachel was having a hard time getting a bead on this girl, where she was coming from. Maybe she just wanted Rachel to get stronger? She couldn't help like it was a futile attempt, but still, maybe this whole "Violator" thing was a stage persona after all.

Of course, as she was flipped over and her legs pulled far back behind her, she wasn't so sure it was after all, and "mistress'" taunting didn't help in that regard. "No... I don't fucking like it..." she grunted, having difficulty vocalizing herself over the pain in her spine.

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

As my name implies, I focus on making jobbers. If you have a really aggressive heel that want some frail girls to beat on, or just are looking for a sure-fire win, send me a message!

The non-jobbers (usually heels for other people's jobbers):

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:07 pm

Violator kept up her hold on Rachel's legs as she aimed to apply pressure more on the legs rather than the lower back and spine. To do so, she had to try and bend the legs further. She then had to roll her eyes as Rachel grunted that neither the hold nor the pain was enjoyable. She retorted, "Well, too bad! 'Cause this is the kind of pain you're gonna have to take from now on. Don't you know that, bitch?"

Violator even added a scoff as she went on until Rachel couldn't take it. "Seriously, you've been nothing but a lightweight loser..."

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:14 pm

Well, it didn't take long to dissuade Rachel's doubts. Whatever mind games Violator was intent on playing were out the window, she was the same bitch here as she was in the ring. Only difference was, in the ring, Rachel could eventually submit and she'd be done. Here there was no referee, no crowd watching, no one to cheer her on. Just Rachel and the psycho that literally owned her for the rest of the evening.

The despair she felt at this sudden change in attitude was only matched by the physical pain as Violator moved farther back, bending her spine even harder. Seeing Violator's true colors, Rachel gritted her teeth, unwilling to verbally show any signs of distress that would only give her "owner" undue satisfaction.

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

As my name implies, I focus on making jobbers. If you have a really aggressive heel that want some frail girls to beat on, or just are looking for a sure-fire win, send me a message!

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:30 pm

Indeed if Rachel submitted, then Violator would be satisfied. But it appears Rachel was unwilling to show any distress in her situation. It was pretty brave of her though it can only go so far. Violator would look back at her slave and asked, "Answer me this: Are you going to tap out or just resist further until you're all bent...and perhaps snapped like a twig?"

Whatever Rachel's answer is, Violator would release her either way. She had much more to do to her slave before the night is through.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:37 pm

The harder Violator pulled on her spine, the more inclined Rachel felt to resist, and her taunts only brought that determination further. Rachel was not interested in being "snapped like a twig," but she outright refused to submit to this sadist for as long as she could manage.

Her determination paid off as well, it seemed, as she was released from Violator's grasp, taking the opportunity to take a few big breaths of air as her back ached miserably.

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:42 pm

As Violator released Rachel from her submission, she said to her, "You sure know how to hold your own when odds are stacked against you, I'll give you that. I'm curious to know how long that will last." As she was saying this, she would use her right boot to try and push Rachel to get on her back. At least Rachel can rest that area while her dominator pulls off another hold.

In this one if Rachel's on her back, Violator would attempt to grab her slave's left arm while sitting down beside her and pinning her legs across Rachel's chest. Then, she could wrench that arm in an armbar while squeezing the breasts with her own two legs.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:46 am

The moment of relief didn't last long for Rachel, as a boot jammed into her rib, rolling her over onto her back. For a few seconds, she rested there instead, but soon Violator was wrapped around her arm, pushing hard into the elbow with her pelvis. It hadn't passed Rachel's notice that her breasts were being compressed by Violator's legs: something that she would have passed off as incidental by anyone else. The pressure on her arm was severe, in fact she wasn't sure that Violator wouldn't keep going until it broke, but she would not outwardly scream until it reached that point, not yet.

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:28 am

Violator had once again found it easy to put some pressure into Rachel's wrenched arm while using her own legs to squeeze that chest area. She started to chuckle and it almost looked as if she was ready to rip that arm off. She then taunted, "You know something? Maybe when you're not fighting in the ring, you can be my personal punching bag. Heheh, won't that be fun?"

Violator threw her head back and laugh to see how long Rachel deals with this before releasing her. With Rachel's back already in pain, she's pretty sure she can handle a sore arm also.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:53 am

Rachel gritted her teeth and grunted as the strain on her arm increased, fighting the urge to scream but having more difficulty as every moment passed. Violator's taunts weren't helping any in that regard, either. "Yeah, I think I'll" she paused to keep herself in check, "I'll have to pass on that. Doesn't sound q-quite as fun to me."

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top