Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 18 Registered, 1 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Amber Fey, Cirno, d_ultsch, Kelsea, KillerV, kiryu, LunarWolf, MacbookAir, noob, Oathkeeper, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, snappleR, Submissive Girl, Teesta, TheEditor1023, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Violator's Slave for the Evening (For ClobberJobber)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Violator's Slave for the Evening (For ClobberJobber)

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri May 15, 2015 9:55 am

Continued from http://www.afwrpg.com/t11736p60-total-violation-the-violator-vs-rachel-carin?highlight=Rachel

It's been at least an hour since the fight between Violator and Rachel ended with Violator gaining victory. And being the winner, she was rewarded with the honor of handcuffing her opponent and making her a slave for the rest of the evening. Knowing how much Rachel was in pain though, Violator couldn't help but remove the cuffs for a bit so that Rachel can change if she wanted to before going with her temporary mistress. Once that's done, Violator would slap the cuffs back on and lead her out to the parking lot so they can get in her car. She would also help Rachel with getting inside and putting her seatbelt on.

Turning the car on, Violator drove out and was now on the road. She would say to Rachel, "Okay, Rach, we're going over to my apartment where you will perform the duties that I ask of you. I might go hard, I might go soft, but either way, it can greatly benefit you (though a lot more to me). Are you ready?"

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Violator's Slave for the Evening (For ClobberJobber)

Post by Clobber Jobber on Fri May 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Rachel didn't need to get much more dressed up than retrieving her sweatshirt, though she was surprised at Violator's generosity to even let her. For a woman who called herself the Violator, she was proving to be much more humane than a lot of the wrestlers here.

Still, her questions seemed asinine at best. I mean, what was this, a job application? Rachel failed to see how anything they could do at Violator's apartment could benefit her, but she figured it was best to keep her fingers crossed for the best anyways. "Yeah, I guess so," she replied weakly, not sure what Violator was looking for to begin with, exactly.

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

As my name implies, I focus on making jobbers. If you have a really aggressive heel that want some frail girls to beat on, or just are looking for a sure-fire win, send me a message!

The non-jobbers (usually heels for other people's jobbers):

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri May 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Once they reached the area, Violator would park the car and get out so she can grab Rachel and help her out. She made sure the doors were closed and the car was locked before they both headed to the specified room where Violator lived. They had to take the elevator on account of Rachel's state and Violator took them up to the third floor and to the second door on the left. Violator would take out her keys to unlock it and what was inside was quite surprising. It revealed a large clean space with a living room and dining room combination, a regular-sized kitchen, one bedroom, two bathrooms, and a large blue practice mat at the center of the living room.

"Welcome to your home for one night only!" Violator would cheer trying to liven up the mood a bit. At least she should make her victim feel welcome before her fun begins. "What do you think?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Fri May 15, 2015 8:12 pm

Rachel was a little taken off-guard by the aesthetic of the place, that was for sure. She was expecting something pretty slobbish like her own place, maybe a lot of mirrors or something to accommodate Violator's vanity, or even some kind of creepy dungeon of an apartment or something. An average, nice apartment was pretty low on her list of expectations. Rachel took in a sigh of relief as she started putting what pieces she had in front of her together, and in retrospect it seemed obvious. This was TV wrestling, Violator was a performer! The sadism, the mischief, it must all have been an act to cover up a decently normal girl underneath. Rachel wished she had known this going into the match, and probably with some of her other matches too, she could have played along a bit more.

"Yeah, it looks nice," she calmly responded. She wasn't sure what the cuffs were still for, though, but she figured they were probably coming off soon if her assumptions were correct.

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

As my name implies, I focus on making jobbers. If you have a really aggressive heel that want some frail girls to beat on, or just are looking for a sure-fire win, send me a message!

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri May 15, 2015 8:18 pm

"Good to hear!" said Violator with a smile adding a little blush to her cheeks. She would close and lock the door behind them before removing the handcuffs from Rachel's wrists. Putting them on the table, she would add, "Well, make yourself comfortable here. Go rest on the couch, watch TV, or even sleep on the bed. I need to clean myself up a little first."

Violator would show her hand to the remote at the right side of the couch so that Rachel would have something to do before she stepped off to the bathroom.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Fri May 15, 2015 8:28 pm

And with that, Rachel's anxiety kicked in once again. This... seemed awkward. Though she lived like a slob in her own place, she still had some trouble making herself at home when she was a guest. But she wasn't a guest here. She was a slave. Something about that made her all the more anxious. Still, sitting down on a comfy couch sounded pretty good right then, so that's what she did. She didn't feel like bothering with the TV, Japanese television was still pretty obscure to her, even if it was usually good for a laugh. Maybe it was her lingering uneasiness, but she didn't really feel like laughing right now, all she wanted to do was get off her worn-down feet.

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri May 15, 2015 8:38 pm

The sound of the sink could be heard in the bathroom as Violator began to wash her face. She was just so excited to begin the night with Rachel as her slave that it's hard to contain it in front of her. Turning off the sink and drying her face, she would look at her reflection and slowly smirked. With that twinkle of mischief in her eyes, there was no time to waste at all.

Violator would turn off the light as she got out of the bathroom and asked, "Hey, Rach! You doing alright? Don't wanna watch anything?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Fri May 15, 2015 8:43 pm

Even with her suspicions having mostly subsided, Rachel still wasn't comfortable with others using that nickname for her. Violator's performance in the ring may have been an act, but that act still involved stripping her in public, beating her senseless, and nearly chewing off some appendages. As much as she wanted to acknowledge that it was for the sake of showmanship, that was perhaps a bit far.

Still, it would be rude not to respond. "Uh, yeah, I'm okay. Just taking a rest, I guess," she said, half-lying but doing her best to cover it up.

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri May 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Violator shrugged her shoulders and said, "Alright then, rest well. Because later, we're going to have some fun together! Well, maybe fun for me, but...you might need to get used to it, let's just say." She chuckled a little as she got to the pantry and reached for a chocolate bar. She unwrapped it and began to eat as she thought of what she should do first. Oh, the possibilities! She could do just about anything! After all, Rachel's the slave here.

Violator would give Rachel at least 10 minutes of rest before saying, "OK, Rach! You ready? It's time to play now!"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Fri May 15, 2015 8:55 pm

Rachel got about a 10 minute wait to collect her thoughts on the situation, which was seriously weirding her out. The attitude Violator was showing her was giving her all kinds of mixed messages, and she wasn't sure how to interpret them.

Actually, no, that wasn't true. Her instinctual empathy had a pretty good hold on exactly where this girl was coming from, but she didn't want to consciously acknowledge it. The wanton violence earlier, her girlish glee at having Rachel here for the evening, she wanted to believe it was Violator simply putting up an act after all, or some sort of other duality. She really, really didn't want to listen to her gut, which was saying that Violator was so comfortable with this kind of violence, all this excitement was because of the torment she could wreak.

So, Rachel decided not to listen to her gut, after all, and just play along. "Um... sure, I guess I'm ready."

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top