by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Sweet Amber" Hawkins vs. Cheryl Pride - Submission Match

2 posters

Go down

"Sweet Amber" Hawkins vs. Cheryl Pride - Submission Match Empty "Sweet Amber" Hawkins vs. Cheryl Pride - Submission Match

Post by Rei Wed May 13, 2015 8:00 pm

After the AFW staff summoned her from her dressing room, Amber Hawkins got to the back of the stage just in time to gaze at the thousands of people gathered to watch her do her thing, her mouth curled in a half-smile. Now this place was a party.

A moment later, the arena speakers rocked with the pounding theme she had used for all of her solo matches since coming up with her ring name, and Amber sashayed onto the stage in her usual skimpy attire, all swaying hips and feminine steps. She paused there, smirking and sliding her hands from her chest down her sides to her hips, pausing there to pose for the cheering crowd for a healthy few seconds, the picture of confidence. After she'd given the crowd sufficient time to drink her in, she continued strutting down the ramp, one hand on her hip and the other swinging at her side. The response, compared to what she was used to hearing from smaller crowds in Europe, was damned mind-blowing.

Freya was going to be incredibly jealous of Amber's soaking up the adoration of the crowd before she even got the chance to book a match, but she would get over it. She always did. Freya knew that Amber had an appetite to whet in the ring and her own set of ambitions. Plus, Amber had her curiosities, too. She wanted to see what kind of competition this place had to offer, if it was the biggest damn wrestling promotion around. Who could the match junkies dig up to fight her? She'd ask them to book her a submission match, and that was what they had done...with a few careful incentives added in if they could get it for her this week. Lo and behold, she had her match. "Cheryl Pride," they'd called her opponent. Amber wanted to see just what made her so prideful.

After climbing up onto the side of the ring with a brief heave, the blonde siren swung her leg up at the second rope, holding it there a moment and eyeing the audience, before she finally slid through to the mat. As she had always done, Amber stepped over to the turnbuckle, turned her ass to it, and hopped up onto the top, crossing her legs as casually as if she'd been sitting in her own living room. In all honesty, she was pretty eager to get this romp started and get a taste of "Cheryl Pride." She propped her arms on the top rope for balance and stared at the stage intensely, swinging her foot as she waited.

Rei

Back to top Go down

"Sweet Amber" Hawkins vs. Cheryl Pride - Submission Match Empty Re: "Sweet Amber" Hawkins vs. Cheryl Pride - Submission Match

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 14, 2015 4:12 am

Cheryl clearly wasn't too thrilled. Preparing herself backstage, she dust off the skirt she wore, a deep breath escaping her mouth. When she heard about the match she wasn't leaping to compete in it. She didn't know much about her opponent, but it was a submission match. This was NOT her specialty whatsoever and Cheryl was making it heard that this felt like a disadvantage to her. She finished her dress--the black long sleeved schoolgirl top with the red ribbon, her skirt, and black pantyhose with her white cotton panties underneath--and a pair of black boots.

As her music began to play, she snatched a microphone from the back, huffing a little as she walked out onto the stage area. "Hold on hold on hold on" Her music died down as she slowly made her way down the ramp, standing at the midway point between the entrance and the ring. "So I come in tonight, expecting a nice good fight considering, you know, I'm pretty much the best thing to ever happen to this company. Instead, I find out here I am in a submission match with--" She blinked as she looked at the girl in the ring, tilting her head. "Some nobody who forgot half her clothes in the back!"

She made her way up the steps, climbing into the ring as she took a few steps up to Amber. She had to look up at her just a bit, but it wasn't too crazy of a size difference. "Look aah, I know you're probably a bit starstruck to be here in the ring with me but I'm not about to compete in a contest to see who's the better at stretching and rubbing against the other. Why don't we just--save your humiliation and just call me the winner tonight huh? What do you say, bitch?" She spoke with a friendly tone but her words clearly weren't friendly, holding out her hand for a shake.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

"Sweet Amber" Hawkins vs. Cheryl Pride - Submission Match Empty Re: "Sweet Amber" Hawkins vs. Cheryl Pride - Submission Match

Post by Rei Thu May 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Amber did not have long to wait before a second song piped across the speakers and the stage lit up again. Letting out a puff of air between parted lips, the blonde shifted her crossed legs from one side to the other, likely looking bored despite still being curious about the figure who came out from the back. A couple seconds later, a woman emerged from the back, far enough away that Amber couldn't figure out anything about her aside from her having black hair and waggling around in an outfit that looked way too damn dressy for a wrestling ring, if anyone was asking. But, hey, Amber hung out with Freya, who didn't mind stepping into the ring in the frilliest crap imaginable.

But Cheryl Pride, Amber assumed, wasn't just making an entrance. Her blue eyes narrowed as her opponent slowly walked down the ramp, bringing a mic to her lips and getting the techies to shut off her music.

"Holy hell," she sighed, under her breath. Cheryl was one of those types, wasn't she? One of those haughty Jezebels who thought she had the world handed to her, mostly because some jackass in the past had been willing to give it to her. At least Amber was gonna enjoy punishing her, if she could shut her up with her "nobody" talk long enough to get the match started.

As Cheryl approached the ring, Amber slid down from the turnbuckle, glancing over at one of the staff members and motioning a hand out for the woman to hand her a mic. As Cheryl stepped in, she received it, and she stepped across to meet Cheryl in the middle of the ring. She crossed her arms casually over her chest, staring at the slightly shorter brunette with all the disgusted boredom in her eyes that a woman could manage, just waiting for this fucking rant to end.

A wrestler trying to get out of a match. What a joke.

The blonde did not even look down at Cheryl's hand, knowing exactly what she wanted to say. "Normally, I wouldn't waste any time giving a girl a broken nose for calling me a bitch," Amber retorted, in her usual husky croon. "But you've already made that pointless. I've gotta respect the girl to give a damn about her insults." Amber paused a moment at the crowd's loud response, before continuing. "I think you forgot half your courage in the back. Who comes out and asks to call off a match?" She shook her head. "Don't answer, because I don't know, and I don't care. But if you're asking to have your win for free, here's your answer, honey."

Amber tossed her mic aside, bringing both hands up to grab Cheryl by the head and pull her closer for an intimate, rough kiss.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Cheryl shook her head as it seemed Amber was getting on the mic to retort. She wasn't honestly expecting the girl to have anything to say back to her and part of her was quite frustrated that she wasn't going to let her have the last word. She let out a long sigh, rolling her eyes as she just stood and listened to what she had to say back to her. The words she spoke caused her to shake her head, trying her best to ignore them as she was convinced she was above this girl.

As far as Cheryl was concerned, she was just delaying things. She only cared to hear it if the last words that came out of her mouth were ones that were giving her the victory, it was the only reason why she was listening. She tilt her head a little though at those last words, waiting for some sort of answer before she watched her drop the mic, her next move something that Cheryl would have never expected was going to happen.

"Mnh!?" Her eyes widened as the mic just fell from her hands, the kiss causing Cheryl to freeze up a little. Her face steadily turned a deeper and deeper red, it seeming like the blush was covering her entire face before she was finally able to catch her bearings. She couldn't believe this girl would pull something like this on her, totally taken back by her before she could retaliate.

She grunted, reaching out to shove her away, or at least push herself out of her grasp. She wiped her lips frantically, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists, them shaking in her frustration. "You!!! How--I--I Never EVER gave you the OK to bring your lips anywhere near mine!!" She yelled out, her face flaring up a complete red, her heart racing. "This is what you GET!" She let out, trying to send a hard kick to her gut to kick off her end of the match.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu May 14, 2015 11:37 pm

Amber clasped her hands tightly around the sides of Cheryl's face as she hauled her in for the deep kiss, tilting her head and letting her lips crash aggressively into the brunette's. Hearing and feeling Cheryl complaining unintelligibly into her mouth from her surprise spurned her on, and while Amber could keep the girl's mouth as shut as it was ever going to be, she took full advantage. Hack of a wrestler or not, Cheryl did have a decent pair of lips, and Amber's eyes slid shut in contrived passion as she probed momentarily with her tongue.

After pulling this on a dozen women (and twice as many guys) in the ring at random, it still never got old.

Finally, Cheryl got her wits and shoved Amber away, and the blonde let her go, stumbling back onto her heel and sucking in breaths with a wolfish grin on her face. Cheryl's response was all that the blonde could have hoped for. A spoiled brat's temper tantrum. Why did they let a chick like this wrestle in a company as big-time as AFW? "Don't act like you didn't enjoy it, sweetheart," Amber seductively taunted, briefly brushing the back of her hand against her lips. "I bet rubbin' against me doesn't sound so bad now."

In her amusement, she didn't count on the girl actually retaliating and took Cheryl's boot square to the abs. "Nugh!", she cried out, as she stumbled back onto her knee and wrapped her arms around her stinging stomach. Teeth clenched in anger, she paused long enough to make sure she hadn't been hit harder than she thought before her blue eyes shot up to Cheryl's face. "You're gonna wish I was still kissin' you."

The ref, seeing things escalating, signaled for the start of the match, and the bell rang as Amber rushed back at Cheryl, her arms wide to tackle the girl to the mat.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 22, 2015 4:14 pm

The feeling of Amber's tongue having forced its way into her mouth was one that Cheryl felt humiliated that she allowed to happen. She squirmed around when they finally broke off, Cheryl rubbing her mouth from the kiss. She tried her best to calm the fact that her heart was racing from that crazy start of the match--though just as she had taken that she was able to get back at her with that boot to her gut.

Being able to connect caused her to grin a little, thinking she had paid her back nicely..though it wasn't before the girl was able to get those few comments out towards her. "....You keep talking like that you can be sure that I'll make it so you won't be even able to 'rub up against' anybody!" Cheryl let out, stomping her foot down as she glared at her, her grin only being on her face for just a few seconds.

"Not a chance" She said in response to her comment about the kissing, Cheryl looking over to the ref as the bell finally sounded. She went to get her arms up to prepare herself, but she was quite taken off guard as she felt Amber slam right into her, tackling her down to the mat.

"Get off!!!" She yelled out as the girl was on top of her, flailing and struggling, trying to toss her off as soon as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Fri May 22, 2015 9:43 pm

Amber's boots collided with the mat as she closed the distance on Cheryl, and the girl did nothing to slow her down or make her hesitate. Too bad for her midsection. The two collided, Amber's shoulders smacking into Cheryl's midsection, arms wrapping around her back, and the blonde throwing the other woman off of her feet to the mat in a clean tackle that would have put a linebacker to shame. Once Amber felt Cheryl's back collide with the mat, she pressed forward and drew her knees back underneath her body, trying to take advantage of the fact that she was on top now and could do whatever the heck she wanted to the brunette if she could get into position. Cheryl bucked, but Amber managed to slide her thighs around her opponent's midsection and straddle her.

"Give it a rest!", she hissed back, raising her forearms to protect her own face, a testament to her MMA background, before swinging a fist down at Cheryl's head, hoping to clock her right in the ear and calm her down.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down