by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 7 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Rei Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:18 am

"Deal! I'm telling you, I am a vicious vicious human being when people tickle me... actually I should try to get my opponents to tickle me, shouldn't I?" She paused, bringing a finger to her chin to mull the thought. "Pretend like I'm really ticklish in the good way and then suddenly snap and latch on with a few crazed scissors!? That's gotta work, right?" The blonde gave Fallon a wink when she finished. Why make it a weakness if it could be a boon? Sort of.

What Mikayla expected even less than Fallon's tickling, however, was that her Californian friend actually... was that red on her cheeks? Mikayla's lips formed a circle in surprise. "Fallon Terrazas! I didn't think it was possible to get you to blush, miss poses in the gym." The Minnesotan grinned from ear to ear. "A few people... I bet half the people on the beach stopped to stare." It couldn't exactly be helped. Other women of any orientation had to stop to look at a body like that...whatever that meant for Mikayla these days. She sure had been stunned by Fallon back in the gym... good grief, that body.

Right, don't focus too much on the body, just the praise, continuing to heap it on. "See, you can pull off that outfit better than a fitness model. I'm confident, but I dunno if I could do that. You work it, girl. Sexy's hardly a good enough word for it." Ha! This was her chance to lay on the compliments, and Fallon had sure unleashed them when they first met.

She relented a little once they were out walking in public, not wanting to embarrass Fallon too much. Plus, she wanted to figure out what this surprise was... quickly. Suspicion killed. When Fallon urged her on, Mikayla wasted no time in scooting along beside her, long legs and agility carrying her through the reasonably dense group of people on the sidewalk with them. "If you're waiting on me, you're already behind!"

Rei

Back to top Go down

A Date with Confession [for Daaharu] - Page 7 Empty Re: A Date with Confession [for Daaharu]

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:21 am

While Fallon had been thinking of tickling Mikayla as a weapon to use against her in the ring, Mikayla's idea made a lot of sense, and it made Fallon much more hesitant to try tickling the blonde again. It was too bad. She enjoyed tickling someone with a cute belly like Mikki's, but if she would be puttin her life at risk just to get a few cute giggles out of her friend, then it probably wasn't worth it. As the two of them began to step down the sidewalk, Fallon would whistle softly and shake her head slowly. "That would just be cruel. But definitely effective. But, like...maybe someone would just want to tickle you for fun sometimes! Are you really the bad kind of ticklish, like, all over the place?"

As Mikayla complimented her, Fallon could not help but blush, even if she was a little embarrassed over letting Mikayla see her face heat up like that. For most of the night she had been thinking about how cute Mikayla was, and hearing her friend talk about how attractive Fallon must have been to everyone on the beaches back in California made her happy. The amount of compliments Mikayla was heaping upon her was ridiculous, and Fallon brought her other hand up to her cheek in an almost modest gesture. "Oh, seriously, c'mon. I've got my belly and stuff, but I'm not a model. And sometimes it was too much, so I decided to make that little change from my original attire to my new one with the shorts, because I started feeling like...different, and stuff, about it. But thanks, Mikki. You're way too nice!"

She had originally been thinking about saying something else after that "like," but she decided to take a turn to prevent things from getting awkward. Mikayla was being super sweet right now, but Fallon didn't want to be too forward with the blonde. Whereas she had jumped all over almost every other woman she had found attractive in AFW, with Mikayla, something was different, and it made Fallon want to take things slowly. Still, she could tease back a little bit. "You know, my old ring attire totally showed off my butt, so I guess you must really love staring at it if you're gonna be so nice, huh?" Fallon would turn to the side and wiggle her butt a little in Mikayla's direction. "Yeah, you love my butt, for sure!"

Just as Fallon was wiggling, a crowd of people enveloped them, making it difficult for her and Mikayla to keep ahold of each other's hands and forcing their shenanigans to be cut short. Fallon would squeeze Mikayla's hand as they weaved through the crowd, gently pulling the blonde along in the direction that they needed to go. It wasn't too long before Fallon pulled Mikayla into a revolving glass door and into a brightly-lit store with plenty of black wood shelves and a pink carpet. The store had a bit of a strange aesthetic, with some saccharine-sweet decorations juxtaposed with edgier design choices.

"So, this place has some super cute stuff! Most of it has some cool sayings or catchphrases on it, and a lot is imported from America." Fallon would let go of Mikayla's hand, bouncing over to one of the shelves, from which she snatched one item to hold it up. The item she held up was a pair of white panties with some shimmering rainbows covering it, with the word "MAGIC" printed in big, pink letters on the butt. She showed it to Mikayla and snickered. "I thought we could pick out some clothes for each other! How would you feel about these, huh?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:55 pm

”Well no, not everywhere, just…” Mikayla pulled back a moment, to gesture at her sides. ”… here… and my feet are pretty bad. Never gone nuts from it happening anywhere else, though? So I guess the rest is game. But if you see me get wild in the eyes-“ She made them as feral-looking as possible for dramatic effect. ”-bewaaare.” Okay, not at all that serious…but she would probably end up doing some squeezing, just not…match-level squeezing? Yeah. She broke into some snickers, linking back up with her friend.

It was both endlessly amusing and endearing for Mikayla to see her compliments finally paying off with getting Fallon just a little sheepish – she thought she would never manage to get her friend this far into blushing just from compliments. Fallon seemed like the type to be confident from sunup to sundown and beyond and know that she looked good – at least, from what Mikayla knew about her friend from their few weeks of knowing each other. ”Noooo, just right nice. And you’re very welcome.” She grinned at her friend, glad she had struck this particular chord. ”I didn’t know you had an older outfit, either…” What did she wear before the shorts? Even less? Heck, Mikayla wore tiny shorts, and Fallon’s were probably smaller than hers.

Little did she know, she was going to get the answer to that question almost immediately – and her assumption was almost too right. Mikayla instantly realized how absurd it was that the word “butt” from Fallon almost had her freezing up so much that she might have forgotten to walk if a local had not bumped into her from behind just when her feet stopped shuffling. Oh good grief… she couldn’t keep going on like this. What was worse was that Fallon was completely and totally right with everything she said... Some deep, wilder part of Mikayla than she typically gave attention to really wanted to see Fallon’s butt, and more.

But, no, not here in the crowd. The practically bit her tongue not to say anything yet. ”Hey, it’s nice. I saw plenty at the gym, remember? I can admit when a friend has a nice one.” She just said nice twice, didn’t she? Close enough, and she didn’t slur it out in her stunned state, so that was something. She did pretend to be super interested in a nearby shop that she couldn’t read the name of yet as they passed by, so she wouldn’t have to look directly at any shapely aspects nearby.

The appearance of the store that they approached drew her eyes back in Fallon’s direction, unable to read a couple of the signs around though a few were in English. She wasn’t sure about the carpet, though, even as she peered at it beneath her feet as they stepped inside. Before she could ask what the place was, Fallon told her, and Mikayla gave a soft “oooh” as she scooted past a couple of women. ”Me likes.”

As Fallon broke away from her, the blonde idly stared at the walls of the store as she slowly strode towards her friend, only to be greeted with a pair of panties that she would have thought were cute from one angle – until Fallon revealed the back of them. Mikayla immediately broke into giggles, covering her mouth they were so forceful. ”Oh God…that would be- if you wore those on a date, then went back home and someone wriggled you out of your pants just to learn you’d been wearing those all night…” She shook her head at the horror. ”That is so 80s.”

Quickly escaping the sight of the panties with a dramatic shielding of her eyes, the blonde found a rack of thin, fitted shirts with graphics on them that instantly caught her eye. ”Ooooh these are cute…” She dug through before settling on one that made her eyes widen in glee, and she shielded it from Fallon seeing too quickly as she plucked through them. ”Faaaal! What size do you wear!?”

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:03 am

Yeah, Mikayla definitely loved Fallon's butt. Fallon wasn't exactly sure how she loved it—like Mikayla had said, friends could appreciate friends' butts if they were nice, and Fallon had known all sorts of girls with whom she had never had any sort of romantic entanglements who had loved slapping or even squeezing her ass in the gym. And Fallon had slapped and squeezed their asses back. They all had a good laugh about it, wrestled around for a while, but then they went their separate ways. So Fallon was still a little bit hesitant about trying to talk more about her butt with Mikayla. Or Mikayla's butt, for that matter. Her cute, cute butt.

Mikayla seemed to be enjoying the store, as she scurried off in another direction, leaving Fallon to her own devices. The brunette took another look at the "MAGIC" panties, chuckled, then folded them back up and set them back down where she had found them. She was sure there would be some other items of clothing which would be better fits for Mikayla inside this store somewhere. Fallon had made her way over to a different series of shelves when she heard Mikayla calling out to her. It was a tricky question, too. Fallon would stand on her tip-toes to try to call back over the shelf in front of her. "Well, back home I usually go for a size 12 or so, with my height and my boobs...or, like, medium stuff generally works well. But if it's Japanese sizes, they have all sorts of weird numbers which I don't understand. Most of the time the sizes are American sizes plus, like, three, I think? But then sometimes there are other numbers." Fallon realized that she was going on a little long, with some of the other patrons in the store casting curious glances in her direction. So Fallon would try to wrap it up quickly: "We're almost the same height and our boobs are about the same size, right? If it fits you, I think it will fit me."

With that instruction delivered to Mikayla, Fallon would turn back to the shelf which had caught her interest. She had scouted out this store two days earlier, more on a whim than anything else, and one find in particular—the find which she had in front of her—had been the motivating factor which had convinced her to bring Mikayla here. There were plenty of wonderful little items of clothing that the two of them could buy for each other, but these Fallon just had to buy for Mikayla. Following her own advice, Fallon would pick up a shirt and hold it up to her own body to see how it fit her. Satisfied that it would fit Mikayla, Fallon grabbed up the whole matching set and took off, turning the corner and peering around to try to find her blonde friend. "Mikki, where are you?" Fallon would sing in an excited voice.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:20 pm

Mikayla chewed in concentration on her lower lip as she listened to Fallon's, uh...explanation? She was totally with her friend at first, because a size 12 shirt and a medium shirt totally made sense to the American girl, but once Fallon started talking about Japanese sizes and adding numbers and- Mikayla paused in her search long enough to peer back over the shelves towards Fallon with violet eyes wide as saucers. "Uh...did I ever tell you I was bad at math, Fal?", she asked, and fortunately, the Californian simplified the explanation. Mikayla quirked her head. Yeah, boobs and body sizes she understood, and Fallon was right - they were not exactly the same shape, but they were almost an identical match in height and cup size, she was betting. "Okay! Got you!"

Turning her attention back to the shirts, she finally dug through until she found one that looked to be around her size and lifted it up. Grinning at the graphic just beneath the slightly low-cut neckline, she held it up to herself, saw that it seemed to be just about perfect for her, and placed it over her arm for Fallon. That was one cute thing for her friend found, if Fallon liked it.

The blonde scooted through a few more shelves, ignoring some less-interesting items, before she scooted past the same set of panties that Fallon had plucked "MAGIC" from earlier. The blonde narrowed her eyes at the rack, doing her best to ignore the nausea of the aforementioned panties, and spun the rack around to look at some of the rest. One pair in particular - a red pair with "SPANK ME" across the butt - made her stop spinning, and she eyed them for a second. A part of her started...having the same feeling again, as her mind instantly trailed to Fallon's butt again. Biting her lip, this time from what her body was doing rather than concentration, Mikayla battled mentally between "just walk away and calm down don't scare her to death" and "dear God she needs these and I need her to have these."

Almost jittery she was so nervous, Mikayla snatched them up like a thief, peering over her shoulder to make sure no one (especially not Fallon) noticed as she tucked them under the shirt and scooted off. As she walked away, heading for a rack of shirts that looked like they would be suited for a California girl, Mikayla asked herself in a panic why she had just done such a thing. And she didn't really know... but something about it felt just naughty enough that it felt right, and she didn't back out of it.

But she did immediately start burying them deeper in her pile, measuring cute shirts and adding them to her pile rapidly in the corner of the store, just as she heard Fallon call her name. She tensed up, grabbing at a nice baseball cap nearby with a Japanese team represented on the top, and added it to her pile before she turned around, regaining her cool. "Over here, Fal!", she called, crisp, rustic voice reaching across the store to her friend.

As Fallon approached, Mikayla decided she would use the cap as an excuse to talk and distract from the rest in her arm, where the panties sat hidden in the middle. "Do you wear hats?" Beneath her chest, her heart was just starting to slow.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:22 am

As Fallon made her way through the aisles of shelves to where she had heard Mikayla's voice, she had to stop every couple of feet to pick through another pile of shirts. In addition to the lovely sea blue set she had already picked up, she found a few others, some of them funny, some of them cool, and some of them which she just felt would look good on her cute golden-haired friend. She had picked up a few more shirts and had almost made her way out to the front of the store, where Mikayla was waiting, when she found one more item that she thought would look amazing on Mikayla—and on Mikayla's amazingly powerful legs in particular. As she heard Mikayla call out to her with a question, Fallon would hastily gather up her last pick for Mikayla and then hurried around the corner to meet her friend.

With all the clothes she gathered for Mikayla gathered up in the crook of one arm, Fallon would approach her friend with a big grin on her face. "I do wear hats! Especially if they make me, like, totally on fleek, right?" Fallon would giggle and bound the last few feet, closing to within just a few inches of Mikayla, looking deep into Mikayla's pretty violet eyes. "I've got a question for you, too. Do you wear leggings? I know that they cover up your legs, sort of, but I think of it less as covering up and more as...using your legs to make the leggings look good. I found some which I wanna see you try on, at least!"

Fallon had plenty of fun articles of clothing to show Mikayla, but she wanted to show her these first. Picking the leggings up from her pile with one hand, she would hold her arm up to let them hang down and let Mikayla check them out. The leggings, which would cling tightly to every curve and muscle in Mikayla's legs, were covered in comic book-style onomatopoeia: big word ballons which poky edges, all in bright primary colors, which turned her legs into explosive action sequences: "BOOM! KAPOW! ZABAM!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Continuing to strange her tingling nerves – though it was harder to do the closer Fallon came and the more likely that she would suddenly start digging through Mikayla’s pile of clothes for her to try on – the blonde fingered the hat with slightly jittering fingers when Fallon mentioned she did wear hats. Just calm down, Mikayla, it wasn’t like she didn’t show you a pair too… A pair that was not as skimpy. And looked ridiculous as opposed to sexy and flirty- er, best to not think about it too much. It just wouldn’t be that big of a deal. Right? Right.

Still, it was a big deal to Mikayla, somehow – at least of her own account if Fallon showed them to her or questioned her… Mikayla was almost scared she’d love them too much.

As her Californian friend approached, Mikayla grinned a little stiffly, making sure she led with the hand with the hat as she leaned in and slipped the hat loosely on Fallon’s head to see how it looked. ”I dunno anything about being on fleek, but-“ She took a step back and poked at her chin. ”-I sure think it looks good with your hair and eyes! You should check it out with everything else.”

Making sure to put a hand on her pile for Fallon, Mikayla raised her eyebrows in anticipation at what Fallon wanted to ask her, before giving her friend a nod. ”I’ve done it a few times before! Kind of not the fashionable kind though… it gets so bad in Minnesota you just end up wearing them hidden under dresses and everything.” Taking in the pair that Fallon held up to her, the blonde gave another soft “oooh” and held up the legs as Fallon showed them to her, inspecting the design on them. ”Ooooh you know I can’t resist the nerdiness. And you make a really good argument…” She held the bottoms against her thick, toned calf as she spoke. ”Gonna be a tight squeeze.” But hey, that was probably the point, if she could get them over her butt to even get into them. Places like this sure loved their thin women.

”Hey! You wanna try everything on then!? I got you a nice-sized pile of goodies already I think you’ll like…”

And one goody that Mikayla was as nervous as hell about, which the big grin on her face did not betray.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:58 am

Fallon, engrossed in showing off the super leggings which she had found for Mikayla, did not notice some of the subtle motions which Mikayla went through which might have suggested to her that something was amiss. She didn't notice the look in the blonde's eye, or the way that Mikayla's hand clamped down on top of the stack of clothing which she had picked out for Fallon as Fallon showed off the leggings she had picked out for her. Mikayla mentioned that, up in Minnesota, she didn't have much opportunity to wear leggings to show them off. Well, that would change with these! "Here in Tokyo, you can probably wear these eight months out of the year! And with leggings, you know, a tight squeeze is good. You've got the most amazing legs in the world and you should be showing them off and making people stare at them!"

Meanwhile, while she showed off the leggings to Mikayla, letting the blonde take them and hold them to her leg, Fallon would try to peer up to look at the hat that was on her head. She twirled around slightly, then tucked a stray strand of brown hair into the hat. She always thought she looked like a movie character when she wore baseball hats—some sort of street-wise butt-kicking tough girl! She grinned and cocked her hips to the side, balling her hands into fists and resting them on her hips. "Now I'll definitely look the part when I'm kicking your butt, Mikki!" She lifted her hands, opened one, then pounded the other one into that open palm.

Now that they had both gathered up clothes for the other, Fallon was itching to try them on. Mikayla had a big pile, and Fallon could only see a couple of the items in it. "Sure thing! You wanna do that here? Or do you wanna take the clothes back to my place and try 'em on there? I can do it either way. I guess it depends on whether we're sure they'll fit, right?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:14 pm

"Hey now! Might be getting a little crazy to say they're the best in the world," Mikayla corrected, holding up a finger as she tucked the leggings back into Fallon's arms. "I pride myself on being the most humble person in the universe... what will I do if you keep talking like that?" The blonde grinned, but nodded at the leggings. "But I get your point... I'll see how they look if I can get my hips in them." Even if Mikayla felt a little too squeezed in like too much beef in an enchilada, she was willing to give it a shot, because if Fallon thought she looked good in them-

Well, nevermind. Again.

She stood back as Fallon started posing with her hat on, and Mikayla snickered a little as she watched her. "I mean, it would probably work better with some really torn-up jeans and a tank top or something... I dunno about the dress. In the dress it looks like you're just going to sleep with me to deat-" Er....whoops. Mikayla froze for half a second, before recovering. "-death, or something." She swallowed heavily. She didn't think that one through, and the blonde simply shrugged with a smile on her face, forgetting to make any retorts about Fallon kicking her butt like she meant to.

Re-entering "casual night out with the friend" mode, Mikayla again placed a hand on her stack of gifts as Fallon asked her what she wanted to do about trying stuff on. Ooooh... trying them on at Fallon's place was a much much better idea. That way when Fallon came across... er, the gift that had Mikayla nervous, it might not turn into an awkward conversation in public. And it meant Mikayla could put off the discovery a bit longer. She wasn't...sure if that particular gift would fit, as her own hips were not exact matches for Fallon's and she had just guessed on the size when she grabbed them... but everything else should? It was a risk worth taking.

"Let's take them to your place then! I mean, like you said, we are around the same size. If something doesn't work out, we can always just come back and exchange it, right?"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:56 pm

As Mikayla put the leggings back on the pile of clothing that Fallon had collected for her, reciting again her hopes that the tight-fitting bottoms would fit on her, Fallon would smile and stick out her tongue. "I think you're worrying too much! I bet that they're going to fit awesome. Just as tight as they should be without being uncomfortable!"

The hat which Mikayla had found for her, meanwhile, was a nearly perfect fit, and Fallon wished that there was a mirror right there to admire herself in. Well, there was at least one on their way to the checkout, so she would have a chance then. Right now, she just posed for Mikayla, trying to look like a thug, though evidently she didn't exactly look like the thuggish sort in her cute little date dress. When Mikayla stuttered out her observation about how Fallon looked like she would just sleep with her to death, Fallon's cheeks turned red again. She couldn't help that. But, as Mikayla seemed to get a little uncomfortable, Fallon would try to lighten her up with a smoldering, sexy smile and a way-too-dramatic waggling of her eyebrows. "Oohoohoo. I'm a dangerous woman!" Fallon would say. "Though I guess that would be bad, wouldn't it? You don't think I'm that bad at it, do you!?" Her fake anger didn't last very long, and, as she gently socked Mikayla in the upper arm, she would have another giggling fit, merrily chuckling away as she would turn to head to pay for Mikayla's new wardrobe.

"Okay! We'll take them to my place, then, and have a fashion show! It's gonna be great. We still need to stop at a couple more stores, right? Shop for shoes?" As Fallon passed by a mirror, she would turn to look in it, winking at her reflection and dancing from side to side, touching the brim of the hat with her fingers and tipping it slightly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next