Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Goodtime Charlie?

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Goodtime Charlie? - Page 4 Empty Re: A Goodtime Charlie?

Post by HighFly Sun May 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Charlie was torn. He didn't want these two to worry about him, yet he just couldn't bring himself to care about what happened to him. Still.... they did care and that meant something. "I.. I'll keep all that in mind. Thanks." Charlie said as he looked over at the both of them. "It means a lot to have you in my corner, it really does. I'll get through this little rough patch." He said.

Charlie wanted to mean what he said, but the problem is he wasn't entirely sure everything he said was true.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 25, 2015 3:01 am

Carmen sighed, with relief instead of the frustration she expected. She seriously and sincerely doubted it would be as easy as having one talk just to get him back on the straight and narrow, but they'd made a good start.

"I'm sure you will, Charlie. I know you will." She looked over Charlie and nodded Alaina's way, showing her a calm face now that the heat was dying down. "Do you need a ride home?" It was a question, but she said it more like a statement. He wasn't stone drunk, but still wouldn't have trusted him behind the wheel.

Last edited by acuya on Mon May 25, 2015 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 25, 2015 12:36 pm

When Charlie heard Carmen ask about a ride he knew he had no choice. Either one of these two could just pick him up and throw him in the trunk of their respective cars if they wanted to. "I will take a ride with whoever, doesn't matter to me." Charlie said. He knew these two would be keeping an eye on him. He should have felt warm and fuzzy inside. Partially he did. Partially he felt like people were telling him what to do because they knew what was good for him. Again, it was probably true.... but it bothered him a bit. So what if he liked to drink here and there? He'd just keep up on work and as long as he did that it shouldn't matter what he does on his own time. He isn't breaking the law or hurting anyone after all.

At least, no one other than himself.

"I can bring him Carmen, I live fairly close to him and I already know the way there." Alaina said with a wink. She did live with Charlie and LC at that apartment for a year. Looking back, she misses that year. She had more hope and optimism back then. She now understood that AFW was a great place, but it was a breeding ground for crazy. Still, she had to focus on what was in front of her. Charlie was hurting and Alaina hoped that this wasn't going to be Charlie's normal state of mind. Breakups sucked... she was bitter about Mamouru for a long time but she instead gave herself to training even more than before. Charlie is looking for answers at the bottom of a bottle....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 25, 2015 10:56 pm

That arrangment worked out fine - Carmen had some business to attend to in the morning, anyway, and she really should've been heading to bed. She doubted this was the last she'd hear of this problem, but it would keep the peace for tonight. One day at a time would have to do.

"I'll call a pickup service to bring your car back home. And it's on me. Don't worry." Carmen took a few gulps of water and stood up, giving Charlie one, final pat ont he shoulder. "Just take it easy for a few days. Unwind. Give it some time, and come meet me in the gym when you're ready, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 26, 2015 11:10 pm

Charlie smiled and nodded to Carmen. "Thanks, I'll figure out some way to pay ya back though..." He said with a sigh. He really was lucky to have these guys in his life and further showed him that he couldn't just walk out on them and leave... even if it meant Talia was no longer in his life.

"I'll come to the gym so you can kick my butt back into shape first chance I get, I promise." He added after getting lost in thought. "Thanks." Charlie knew that these simple words didn't quite cover it, but it was all he could think of. He never was at a loss for words when he was having fun. Being serious? He felt like he never knew exactly what to say or even when to say it. He got up and made his way to the door with Alaina.

Alaina looked back at Carmen, silently mouthing 'thank you' to her and waving with a smile, one much brighter than shed displayed all night.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4