Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Goodtime Charlie?

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Goodtime Charlie? - Page 3 Empty Re: A Goodtime Charlie?

Post by HighFly Wed May 20, 2015 10:27 pm

Alaina sighed and nodded in agreement as Carmen spoke. "I suggested talking to someone and he said he was fine. The only therapist he seems to care about is at the bottom of a bottle." Alaina rubbed her head as she shook it in disbelief. "This just isn't the lovable moron I know and.... well its just not Charlie."

Normally Alaina had an idea of what to do for this. Right now she was at a total loss. "I tried to tell him things would get better and that there were better women out there, but he feels like that one was the only lady who loved him and he is having a ton of trouble getting over it."

Alaina looked at Carmen, hoping he would have some idea or plan.... at least other than one Alaina tried already to no avail. "What do we do?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu May 21, 2015 4:41 pm

Plans, plans, plans. Maybe that was the problem. They were so busy trying to trick Charlie into straightening out, that the most obvious approach wasn't occuring to them.

"Look," She tried to meet Alaina's worried look with one of calm and control, despite her being greatly less than that on the inside. "Maybe the best route here is to just be honest with him while he's still sober enough to appreciate it. We're here because of him. We're worried. We want him to get better. If we just come at him with that, mabye he'll see."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Alaina agred with that approach. How often were the most overlooked, simple solutions the best?

Charlie can around the corner and sat down by them, seemingly relieved after expelling harmful toxins from his bladder. "Whats with you guys? Ya look like you saw a ghost!" Charlie noted as he tried to get the bartenders attention.

"Charlie, no more whiskey. We really need to talk." Alaina said as she moved in closer to him so not everyone in the area could hear their conversation.

"But we have been right? Words and stuff have been said and we're having fun right?" Charlie said, trying to steer the conversation away from anything serious. Even though he wqs drunk, he wasn't dumb. He could see where this was going.

"Charlie, just shut up and listen! I am fucking serious....." Alaina scolded. Charlies eyes widened, as she wasn't one to use foul language like that lightly....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 22, 2015 8:53 am

Carmen had known Alaina for a sum total of five minutes now, and even she was taken aback by that outburst. It was a good step, sure, just a much bigger one than she thought the younger girl was capable of taking.

She slid over a little closer when Alaina did the same, flanking him, but not getting close enough to crowd the poor guy. It was about being comfortable, and he'd have a hard time doing that if he felt like he was being ganged up on.

"Charlie, just relax." She put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a gentle rub. "We're not here to beat up on you, we're just concerned. Alaina's been telling me about how you've been lately, and I can see it for myself, right here and now. It's not good, man."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 22, 2015 11:11 am

Charlie chuckled a bit. He was actually surprised anyone was worried. "Listen, I appreciate what you are saying, but don't worry about me. I ain't worried so why should you be?" He asked, starting to stand up again. "I'm fine."

Alaina sighed as she listened to Charlie. "I think we can see things that you don't Charlie. Please sit back down for a minute." Alaina said, but as she looked at Charlie his glassy eyes said it all. His mind was just about made up.

"Ok... so what is it that concerns you out of curiosity?" Charlie asked.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Not going great so far, but things hadn't reached a critical level. Charlie was listening, even if he wasn't taking them too seriously. It was something Carmen could work with, and since Alaina was backing her up, she felt they could break some ground.

"The drinking is one thing." She nodded towards the bar. "What you do with your body is your business, but it seems like you'r'e doing it for all the wrong reasons. Trying to drown out your problems isn't something that typically ends well."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 22, 2015 11:59 pm

"Guys I 'preciate your worrying but I am fine. I am just trying to unwind and take a load off. Besides, I'm generally real miserable when I'm sober these days and who needs that mess?" Charlie said as he looked at the two. He really didn't want them to worry about him, but he just didn't really care much about what happened to him. "Whatever happens.... happens."

Alaina was less than thrilled to hear Charlie's mindset. "So we don't matter? The fact that you've worried me sick doesn't even appear on your radar?" Alaina asked with her hands on her hips. "Forget that stupid little bitch Talia! There are people you know still in your life that care!"

Charlie sighed at the mention of Talia's name. "Whaddya think I'm tryin' ta do?" He asked, although there were times where he wasn't sure he entirely knew the answer himself.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Carmen did a quick wave to the bartender while Alaina and Charlie talked on, pointing at the water fountain beside him and getting him to pour a glass of water. She'd needed her throat clear, and the light beer wasn't helping things.

"Personally?" Carmen caught the glass as it slid her way. "I think you're trying to just let all of your problems roll away, and it's not quite work. You didn't go with Talia because you were worried about losing your job, right? If you keep skimping on practice and going like you are, that might just happen, anyway. The sad fact is that you're going to have to spend the bulk of your life sober - you can't be drunk all the time. It doesn't work like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 24, 2015 5:35 am

"I stayed because I have nothing left for me there. Problem is I feel like there's next to nothing left here too. I know I should head to the gym first thing tomorrow, but I also just feel like I'm done." Charlie said with a sulky shrug. "I mean what does any of it all matter anyway? I am an undersized, speedy guy trying to make it. We're a dime a dozen. If I were to disappear no one would really give a damn.."

Alaina was speechless. She shook her head in disbelief as Charlie fell into a alcohol fueled 'woe is me' state. Didn't he understand that if they didn't care they wouldn't be here? She had to take a deep breath and step back. He was drunk. He was depressed. Even if in her eyes he was down over a good-for-nothing woman, the bottom line was that it was a big deal to him. "Charlie," she began in a measured tone, trying to carefully watch what she said. "You mean more to people than you think. You aren't a crazy rape-o like quite a few of the guys in Tension are. You are one of a kind. Just because someone doesn't sleep with you doesn't mean that they don't love you, ya know?" Alaina was hoping that at least some of this was sinking in. Even if he would leave still feeling bad about Talia, the last thing she wanted was for him to feel worthless.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 24, 2015 6:24 am

Carmen gave an emphatic nod as Alaina spoke. Even though she was coming in on the tail end of this relationship, she could see the bond betweent them was strong. Almost like siblings, and she might've very well thought that if she hadn't know them better. She'd had similar scens with Army.

"She's right." She gave the bar a light pound, like she was dropping the judge's gavel."You've got great talent, Charlie. You're young,  you're bright, you're skilled, and you bring something to the AFW that not many other people are bringing, Friciton or Tension. If you stick with this,  if you make it work, you have a bright future in the works. Don't kill it in the crib."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next