by Yori Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 9:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 7:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

They love me... not?

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

They love me... not? - Page 3 Empty Re: They love me... not?

Post by Tatyina Sat May 23, 2015 6:14 am

"Yer so cute, Clyde."

Belle said and gave his cheek a small pat. She then winked and let her fingers slide off his face, touching his chin with her index finger before pulling it off and touching his nose. She then slipped away and grabbed her water bottle, taking a drink and setting it down. "So, are ya just gonna stand there and watch me work out?" She said. "Because... you can." She chirped.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 26, 2015 2:01 pm

"D-Dude! Cut... Rrrh.. " Clyde growled in annoyance as Belle battled his cheek playfully, only to shiver a bit as he felt her finger going down his face, to his chin and then to his nose. He huffed and wiggled his nose after she did that, pouting with flushed cheeks as she drank her water.

Affection outside the ring was nice for a change. But it was hard not to think of what happened between him and Jocelyn. A firm reminder that he should behave. And... Another reason to miss Mercy.

Clyde huffed at Belle's words and rolled his eyes but cracked a smile, he couldn't help it, her tenacity forced it out of him. "Yer just... Impossible." He mused, covering his smirk with his hand.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Belle giggled at Clyde's words. She gave him a knowing smile and then slipped back on the treadmill. "You're the impossible one, Clyde." Belle retorted once she was back to running. "You just like ta make things so much harder than they gotta be. It's sexy, that stubbornness, but... it makes it real hard to just get anythin accomplished."

She then shook her head and smiled, blushing a bit. "yer comin around though, Clyde. I knew it wouldn't take THAT long. You're already comin ta see me and yer smilin and yer... lookin." Belle giggled again. "It's ok, Clyde. I don't mind it at all. You can be a noble cowboy and still have a peek." She turned the treadmill up so she began to run faster. "You wanna better peek?" She said, raising a wry eyebrow.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:00 am

Clyde rolled his eyes at Belle's words and his lip twitched as she called his stubbornness, 'sexy'. It made wonder just what the hell was wrong with this girl.

He had to stifle another laugh when she declared he was coming around. "Maybe another time, toots." Clyde said before wagging a finger at Belle.

"I was laughin' 'cause of You. Ya don't give up no matter what I say or do. I can't say it's winning me over, sorry ta' say. But it's sure funny."

"Yer hot lady... But you ain't my type. Get a boyfriend and go jawbreak him." He said with a confident, dismissing smile before turning his back on Belle to leave for the locker room.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Belle just smiled as Clyde spoke. She watched as Clyde turned to leave. Belle let him get some distance before she hopped off the treadmill without stopping the machine.

She padded after Clyde until she was close and cleared the distance with one leap, pressing her ample chest into Clyde's back. When she hit, she curled her arm around Clyde's throat and locked I the choke by curling her forearm against her wrist and slipping it against the back of Clyde's head.

"You know how ya break a stubborn bull, Clyde? With an even more stubborn heifer." Belle purred into Clyde's ear while she tried to choke him out, rubbing her tits against Clyde's back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:00 am

Clyde was on his way back to the locker room. Ready to grab his stuff and go home, but he kept an ear out for the machine to stop and Belle to follow him. He heard footsteps but he thought it was the treadmill. When he notcied it was getting closer it was way too late.

She dumped herself on him and made him stumble forth with a very surprised expression on adorned on his startled face. "W-What the!?" He gasped, feeling those ample tits on his back and smelling sweat, he knew it was Belle and was about to command her off before he felt her arm curl around his throat. "A-Ackkh!" the boy gagged while his eyes were wide open, tugging frantically at Belle's arm while he struggled to breathe, his cheeks flushing from a lack of air and the soft purring of her voice into his ear while her large bust caressed his back.

"S-Sthaack! nnhkk!" Clyde rasped, shaking side to side and trying to throw an elbow back into Belle's ribs or stomach, something, anything, or else she was going to put him out...

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:38 am

Belle grunted as Clyde bucked and tried to elbow her off. "I've been taming wild bucks as long as I can remember. You're gonna haveta do better than that." She purred into Clyde's ear as she tightened her grip. Belle then kicked off her shoes while she continued to choke the cowboy.

Once her shoes were off, Belle lifted her legs up and wrapped them around Clyde's hips. She then jammed her heels into Clyde's groin and began to rub her heels against his manhood.

"C'mon, Clyde. One day you'll stop strugglin so much and then we can have some real fun."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:15 am

Belle's taunting did nothing but encourage Clyde. "R-Rrrghh!! Hkkk!" Clyde snarled from within the choke, thrashing around violently as the grip tightened on his neck, making him shake left to right, throwing elbows while every now and then reaching for Belle's head, wanting a desperate snapmare, gagging all the way with saliva seeping from his mouth.

Soon enough, Belle dropped her shoes and wrapped her toned, bare legs around his body and Clyde immediately began gripping and pushing down at her thighs as her sock covered feet dug into his crotch and began to knead his stiff member.

"M-MMhhkkk..." He gave Belle a gurgling, raspy moan as her feet stroked him, making the boy's knees shake and buckle as he continued to resist, cursing himself for turning his back on her. Despately, he began to try and grab at her hair, pulling at with all he had. His knees were starting to give out, his member painfully poking against his shorts.

"H...N...Phk.."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:55 am

When Belle's hair was grabbed, the southern lass opened her mouth and moaned into Clyde's ear lewdly. "Unnngh... You like being rough too, Clyde? See... We have a lot more in common then you wanna believe."

Belle leaned in and bit Clyde's ear. "Tug harder, cowboy." She growled as she tried to keep her grip on the bucking bronco. Her feet continued to press and tug against Clyde's hard shaft. For all his talk and struggling, Belle knew Clyde's body couldn't lie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:53 am

Clyde grit his teeth tightly as Belle's moaned into his ear, his eyes wide with anger, confusion and peril! Getting choked out while this crazy chick was trying to get all over him, moaning so lewdly before she bit on his ear. He tugged and fought as hard as he could while his legs trembled, grunting, choked, groans of pleasure escaping his lips as her socks teased his member and continued to piss him off.

He was gagging and couldn't breathe, but with Belle so close to his ear, Clyde had one idea left and used it. He kicked out his weakend legs and dropped to his rear, he doubted it would hit directly, but he did his best to execute a makeshift Lonestar Stunner! Trying to drive his shoulder into Belle's cheek, mouth, jaw... Anything! She was in the right position and it wasn't much of a drop, but it was all he had.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next