Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Silver Ace vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders: Rematch!

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Silver Ace vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders:  Rematch! Empty Silver Ace vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders: Rematch!

Post by HighFly Mon May 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Match Type: Standard
Win Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, KO, Count Out

Alaina had been waiting for this for a while. She had a shot at Ace once more and expected her friend to be harder to beat.... well harder to face. Alaina had lost to the woman when she was less than 100%. Tonight would be tough, but Alaina was confident. She wore her one-piece leopard print swimsuit along with matching pads.

She looked over at Julia who was waiting with her. "Thanks again Julia and this'll be different than last time I promise!" Alaina said, giving her a hug. "In a few ways Ace sorta reminds me of you. Both of you are graceful, fast, and all that. She's just more of a striker while you seem to hate not flying around." Alaina said as the two made their way towards the top of the entry ramp, waiting for Alaina's music.

As soon as it boomed on the speakers, Alaina was out and high fiving people like usual. She was all smiles as she even posed a bit at the bottom of the ramp and climbed up into the ring, blowing a couple kisses to the crowd. She got herself ready, waiting in the center of the ring as she winked to Julia.

Now it was time to be serious and prepare herself.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Silver Ace vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders:  Rematch! Empty Re: Silver Ace vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders: Rematch!

Post by LARIATO Mon May 11, 2015 11:54 pm

“No problem, Alaina. And glad to hear it.” Julia said with a smile as she waited next to the amazon, hugging her back. The last match she’d accompanied her friend for had gone...not so well. Alaina had had quite a bit of pent up anger that had all come out then, and it hadn’t been a pretty thing to watch. But now she seemed back to her normal self, and Julia was happy to see it.

When Alaina’s music hit, Julia burst out through the curtain right behind her, high fiving fans, posing and shouting as the two dojo students made their way down to the ring. And once Alaina made her way into the ring, Julia moved near her friend’s corner outside the ring, winking back as she waited for Ace to make her arrival. She was backing Alaina all the way, but she had to admit she was interested in seeing this well known veteran in action.

Back to top Go down

Silver Ace vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders:  Rematch! Empty Re: Silver Ace vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders: Rematch!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 20, 2015 2:56 am

Ace sighed as her music starting blaring, the heavy metal guitars signaling her appearance. She shook her head, gingerly rubbing her stitches. Just the night before, she had been congratulating Valley Doll on a hard fought victory, when she suffered an attack by some crazy bitch named Amethyst, who Valley had claimed to have past history with, and had her head slammed into a concrete wall, busting her open on the back of her head, though luckily she managed to not be concussed. While she planned on dealing with that issue soon, for now she had to stay focused on her match.

Heading down the entrance ramp, Ace offered a simple fist pump to the crowd, getting a decent reaction, about half the crowd cheering for the silver haired girl. She had to admit, while it wasn't as loud as most girls got, she was happy to finally changed as many peoples opinions about her as she had in the year since Akashi had labeled her a dishonorable racist. It felt good, especially after the last few months. Much as Ace hated to admit it, she had been feeling like she had lost her edge. From beating rookies, losing her belt in first title defense, to getting almost manhandled by Alaina in her last match, She couldn't shake the feeling that she had lost a step.

This match though, she had the feeling that it would change things. Alaina was damn tough and had a couple advantages over the former Entropy Champion, and was sure to put up a great fight. Beating her would prove that Ace hadn't lost her fire just yet.

Getting in the ring, she walked up to Alaina, giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"Hey! Glad we can get in the ring again. The new outfit looks great! Uh...whose the girl?"

She asked, pointing at Julia.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 20, 2015 5:24 am

Alaina watched as Ace came down, never taking her eyes off of her. She gave Ace a quick pat on the back once she came in the ring. "Thanks, I figured if I wanted anyone to take me seriously I should show a bit less in the ring." Aliana said of her change in wrestling attire.

For a second Alaina was confused, then realized Ace was talking about Julia. "Oh thats Julia, she is also at the dojo with me. We kinda come out for each others matches as a comraderie thing. She won't jump in or anything, we're not like that." Alaina said with a grin.

As the women separated Alaina stretched out a bit and called over to Ace. "So, are ya ready to get an amabomb for real this time?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed May 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Julia watched from ringside as Ace made her way down to the ring. She hadn’t been there to see the last bout between these two, but she had heard quite a bit about Ace, and was eager for the chance to see the veteran in action.

Hearing Alaina introduce her, Julia smiled and gave a casual wave to Ace from where she stood. “Howdy. Nice to meet ya.” she said, before moving closer to Alaina’s corner as the match was getting ready to start. “Go get her, girl. You've got this.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 20, 2015 5:39 pm

"Ha! We'll see if you can catch me in one!"

Ace replied, stretching herself. She thought about mentioning her stitches, asking Alaina not to hit them...but thought better of it. Friend or not, she didn't need the girl showing her mercy in this match.

Giving Julia a wave and a wink, Ace waited for the bell to ring before she moved to the center of the ring, arms out, looking to grapple with her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Alaina moved up and engaged Ace in a grapple to kcik the match off! She wanted to get up on Ace and work over to get her in a side headlock, squeezing Ace's head! "We are gonna have fun today....." Alaina said with a grin as she held on.

After a moment of holding Ace, Alaina wanted to twist her torso and toss Ace to the mat, still holding her in the headlock as her opponent landed on the mat!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 20, 2015 6:49 pm

Ace yelped as Alaina moved faster than she expected, getting her arm around her head and squeezing it, as Ace tried to push her off.

"YaAGH!"

Ace yelled, louder than she normally would have, when she hit the mat on her back, kicking at the mat as her head was still trapped. The reason for her yelp was that Alaina's headlock throw had roughly brushed her head against Ace's stitches, ripping some of them out and causing her head to bleed slightly onto the Amazon's arm, Alaina unintentionally drawing first blood!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Alaina looked down at her arm as she heard Ace yell.....blood? "The hell?" Alaina thought that Ace was going to show up at her best, so no one had an excuse. This didn't seem to be the case. Alaina was frustrated tomsay the least, but knew there was no way she could lose to a wounded Ace.... she would never live it down.

Alaina let go of Ace and pulled her up to her feet, grabbing onto her head and turning, looking to snapmare Ace to the mat!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 20, 2015 7:53 pm

Ace groaned as she was pulled up, Alaina clearly unhappy to see that Ace was bleeding. Ace couldn't blame her, she had been pretty hurt in their last match, coming just two days after her ladder match with Gwen where she had lost her belt, and she had still rolled Alaina up for a win, something she doubted Alaina was happy with.

Feeling Alaina's hands going around her head, similar to her own Ace Crusher, Ace reacted quickly, kicking her leg straight up and smacking Alaina in the face!

Once she had gotten away from Alaina after the kick, she reached back and wiped her hand against the back of her head, looking at some of the small amount of blood leaking out, wiping it off on her shirt and yelling loud enough for Alaina to hear.

"Cmon Alaina! I'm 100 percent here, don't you dare go easy on me!"

She yelled, implying Alaina had gone easy on her, and had gotten kicked in the face as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next