by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match) Empty Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match)

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 07, 2015 11:23 pm

CUFFS AND CONSEQUENCES! DAVID VS JEAN = HANDCUFFS MATCH

Rules: Two sets of handcuffs will be hidden randomly in the padding of two turnbuckles, and the winner is determined by whoever can cuff both their opponent's wrists to some part of the ring. Wrists can be cuffed individually or separately, but no keys are awarded until the match is over. The winner is then free to do whatever they wish.

DAVID "OBSIDIAN" BLAKE:

VERSUS

JEAN RICHARDS:

Despite having lost to David in his debut match, the two became fast friends afterwards. After hanging out one day, competitive natures got the best of them and they decided on an impromptu unofficial match at the AFW gym. Jean ended up winning but that only created a tie between them. And after the dynamics in their relationship, this seemed like a fun way to settle the score.

Jean had asked his manager to set up an private match yet would be counted on their official records. It would of course likely be recorded so that fans might enjoy it, but there would be no audience aside to distract them, aside from a referee. And without a live audience, there was no real need loud music for any flashy entrances, just the competition between them.

After dressing out in his normal get-up, shirtless and tight black pants, Jean strolled on out to the ring while he waited for David. Due to the rules, he wasn't allowed inside the ring until his opponent arrived, as it might give him an unfair advantage if he were to find out which of the two corners had cuffs hidden in them.

Last edited by TripleHelix on Fri May 08, 2015 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match) Empty Re: Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 07, 2015 11:58 pm

As Dave walked out to the ring, he tried to banish all thoughts from his mind and focus on the fight at hand. Unfortunately, that was kind of hard when he was facing his new boyfriend. He was dressed in tight black pants and wearing his under armor style shirt emblazoned with the Iron Man Arc Reactor, his usual attire.

After reaching the ropes, he slid into the ring, getting to his feet and smiling at Jean, before offering his hand in a gesture of sportsmanship. No secret attacks, no tricks, just a good old fashioned fight.

"Fight hard and fight well Jean" he said with a smile.

Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match) WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match) Empty Re: Cuffs and Consequences! David vs Jean (Handcuffs Match)

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 12:30 am

Jean grinned when David finally arrived, the time to settle the score was at hand! Despite not really needing to, Jean jogged to the opposite side of the ring and climbed in from there, just so that he could cross and meet David in the center.

He accepted David's hand and shook, staring him down with a look of determination. "I wouldn't have it any other way" Jean declared, letting go of David's hand. He looked to the referee and nodded, signaling him to ring the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

But before they could spring into action, Jean put his hands up in surrender to pause. "Wait, forgot one thing!" Jean announced, walking right up to David. He put his hands around the back of David's neck and pulled his head down, giving him a good luck kiss. Quite suddenly however, Jean thrust his knee up hard as he could into Dave's gut to double him over, and then put his fists together and slammed them down over David's back.

That was the end of any luck David was going to get, and since technically the match had already begun, it was totally a legal move. With two matches worth of experiencing fighting David, Jean had thought long and hard about how he ought to most assuredly take his boyfriend out, and had decided that the best course of action was always to catch him off guard.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 1:15 am

Dave was surprised when Jean decided to pause right when the bell rang. He gave his opponent a quizzical look as he walked up to him and pulled him in for a kiss. Dave's eyes widened slightly in surprise, and only widened even more when he felt Jean's knee drive into his gut. Dave doubled over, with all the air being drained from his lungs in one painful strike.

Jean wasn't done there, and slammed his fists into Dave's exposed back, driving him to the mat. Dave took a moment to catch his breath and he smiled wickedly.

'Okay hot stuff. You wanna get nuts? Fine...let's get nuts.' he thought before suddenly balling his fist and slamming it into Jean's jaw with a vicious uppercut. He wasn't done there as he continued to wail on Jean's body, ignoring the soreness in his abdomen, before grabbing Jean's head, and slamming it to the mat in a brutal stunner.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 1:37 am

Jean was very proud of himself for his little surprise assault, turning around and throwing his arms up in the air for the crowd. However, he quickly realized that there was no audience and he had done so on reflex, causing him to redden in embarrassment.

It seems he didn't quite hit David hard enough to keep him down as long as Jean wanted, as as soon as he turned around, he was blindsided by a nasty uppercut. He felt his teeth rattle around his skull and he stumbled a few steps backwards as the immediate dizziness settled. But David wasn't done then, he continued to lash out at Jean before ending things by slamming his head into the mat.

Jean lay dazed there on his stomach, a whole new array of pains for his brain to analyze. The situation reminded him of the opening of their first match, and the thought was enough to give him the strength to fight and get up. Jean rolled away from David and up to one knee, his back facing the ropes. Getting up, he backed himself into the ropes and launched himself forward. He put his arm up and acted like he was going for a clothesline, but instead he dove forward towards David's legs to knock him down.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 1:43 am

Dave saw the way Jean was moving and made a gutsy move. Instead of ducking, Dave leaped into the air, clearing over his opponent, who was aiming for his legs, leaving his back exposed. Dave's face lit up as he dropped a vicious elbow into Jean's back, before dragging Jean to his feet and slamming him into the mat in a killer clothesline.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 2:00 am

Jean cursed when David leaped over him in anticipation of his move and dodged it completely. He didn't stop to consider the possibility that David knew his style just as well. He'd have to change up his normal style if he wanted to remain competitive.

Just then David's bony elbow comes cutting into his back, making him flinch and use his hands to catch his balance on the mat. As David dragged him up, Jean delivered a couple of well-placed punches into the back of David's knee to weaken it for later. Again in a few seconds Jean found himself lying on his back on the mat again after another power move. The bruises were going to start adding up soon, but for now Jean was still fueled by sheer will and determination. Jean kicked his legs out on either side of Dave's ankles, and he locked his feet with each other to turn them into a lever. Jean immediately twisted onto his chest, turning his legs and using the leverage to force David to fall face first on the mat.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 2:13 am

Dave cursed as he felt Jean working over his legs.

'He's smart. Trying to slow me down and get me in another submission hold' he thought, before he felt Jean tangle his feet with Dave's legs, using them as a lever to bring him down to the mat. Dave landed on his hands and knees, rolling away so as not to leave his back exposed to Jean again.

'He knows my style....so I need to do something unexpected' he thought before he charged at Jean, body checking him and using his momentum to drive his boyfriend into the corner post. Now that he had him trapped, he slammed his knee into Jean's well toned abs to knock the wind out of his sails, before giving a few good punches to the face.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 08, 2015 2:38 am

After knocking Dave down, Jean rolled and tried to get a hold of him. He managed to snag a few fingers on David's leg, but they unfortunately slipped from his grasp. Pushing up to his feet, he watched David carefully for an opening.

When David charged at him, Jean angled himself so his shoulder would drive into his solar plexus pretty painfully. However, there was too much momentum to stop him and he was driven into one of the turnbuckles. David's body prevented him from immediately escaping, and a knee was driven into his abs. Jean let out a grunt but also brought his hands up to defend his head, having predicted that David would switch to head shots if he caught Jean somewhere he couldn't escape.

Punches rained down on his forearms but Jean avoided letting him land any good headshots. There really wasn't a lot that he could do from his position, so he had to get creative. Setting his feet on the bottom ropes, Jean jumped up and latched himself onto David's midsection, hooking his ankles together to keep him upright. He began to bring his elbows down on David's head and shoulders, aiming to do as much damage as he can.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 08, 2015 2:43 am

Dave grinned, despite the fact that Jean seemed to have the advantage. As Jean was about to rain blows on his head, Dave raised his arms to catch them and hold them still. A few blows managed to rattle his skull painfully before he managed to capture the rock star's arms.
He gave a wink to his boyfriend as he spun around and slammed Jean into the mat with a makeshift Powerbomb, dropping to his knees to make sure the slam would have it's full, devastating impact.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next