Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

2 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Well, you seem to have the look of a rock star." Dave said, trying to not focus on how good Jean looked.

'Seriously dude? You only just met the guy! Chill out!!' his mind screamed at him.

"The way you carry yourself around a crowd," he continued, "It really shows....but in a good way!" he was quick to add.

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Dave's comment made Jean laugh, bringing a smile back to his face as he turned to look at him. "Well good, that's the look I was going for!" he said, the smile turning into a grin. It was true that his match attire, the tight black pants, studded belt and sunglasses, were all supposed to have a rock star look to them, but it was amusing to hear outside the ring as well.

"Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment then. Clearly you're no stranger to performing either, the way you showed me up in our match proves you've got real experience under your belt. How long have you wrestled? You mentioned matches back home..." he asked.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 3:22 pm

"Yeah!" I worked part time in my hometown gym. Back then I had certain.....um issues with certain individuals that needed a more physical form to defend against. Eventually after some street fights, I got picked up in my local league when i was 13. I was the underdog, but I always surprised the fighters with my moves. Mainly because I was too fast for them."
Dave thought for a moment, "So in total I've wrestled for about 5 years before i was recommended for AFW. At first I was against a big time thing, but after a while it was too good to pass up. "

He gestured to the room around him, "Sooooo here I am."
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 3:39 pm

"Wow, so young, no wonder you beat me! I've always been athletic and wrestled around with friends, but I've only seriously trained for the last year or so." Jean said with surprise. While it was slightly disheartening to hear that Dave had suffered with bullying, he was glad to hear that he had come out on top of it in the end. It also helped soothe his own bruised ego to have lost to someone with much more experience, it made more sense that way.

"Well, I for one am glad you joined. I still don't really know anyone around here, so it'll be nice having a friend around to chill and talk with, not to mention someone to practice on." he grinned, nudging Dave in the arm playfully.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Dave laughed and winked at Jean, "Don't think because you're a good looking rock star, that means I'm gonna go easy on you!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 3:56 pm

"Ohhhh I wouldn't dream of it! And don't think just because you have years of experience that I'm gonna be a pushover either, I've got moves you haven't even dreamed of" Jean laughed back with a challenging grin on his face. This morning it had seemed like a sleepy, do-nothing day, but now here with Dave he seemed to be excited and full of energy.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 4:00 pm

"Oh really? Be happy that I didn't use my Hulkbuster on you, pretty boy, or you'd still bee in bed with cartoon stars dancing around you're noggin!" Dave smirked, feeling so open around Jean. He was good at wrestling, and had a very positive, outgoing attitude.

Yup, he liked Jean. No doubt about it.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 4:44 pm

"Pretty boy? Those are fighting words!" Jean announced in a loud voice, nudging Dave yet again. "Besides, your Hulkbuster has nothing on my All-Nighter. You thought my cobra clutch was bad, just wait until you find yourself on the other end of that! You'll be out in ten seconds flat!" he declared, putting his hands on his hips confidently. "And I'm ready to prove it to you anytime, you just say the word...."

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 4:48 pm

"Don't diss the Hulkbuster, my friend." Dave fired back playfully, "It ain't called that for nothing. I'll lay you out before you could ever put me in that hold and say "go to sleep" or something corny like that"

"In fact, yeah let's settle this. Just you and me. All in good fun of course." he smirked.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 6:55 pm

"Of course!" Jean smirked, whipping his phone out from his pocket to check the time. It was only the middle of the day, so they had plenty of time to get to the gym and score one of the practice rings to settle things. "The AFW gym is still open, we could go now. If you're not scared, that is...."

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next