Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards - Page 4 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 3:15 am

Dave saw Jean fall to the mat and dropped next to him, flipping the boy over onto his back and hooking a leg up to try and secure the win. The ref began to count.

"One!"

Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards - Page 4 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 3:25 am

Jean felt the mat shake as Dave dropped down next to him and flipped him onto his back to hook his leg up for the pin.

"One!"

The sound of the ref's first count rang loud in Jean's ears as did the force of the slap. He had no time to think, no time to plan an escape, he could only react.

"Two!"

And the time to act was now! Summoning what strength he could muster, Jean threw his shoulders up to break the count there before the ref could count him out.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 3:28 am

David smiled despite his situation, getting up to his feet. Jean was one of the most entertaining wrestlers he had ever had the pleasure of fighting. He needed to set up Jean for his finisher....that should put him down for the three count.

He made his way over to Jean's prone form, taking him to the ropes and laying him between the top and middle rope, ready to perform Ultron's Rage.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 3:40 am

Jean was dragged up to shaky feet, savoring every second of respite he had to recover. His head was pounding from that early DDT and with the multiple drop kicks to his chest it was a wonder it didn't cave in.

But rather than just tossing Jean into the ropes and having him wait there, he was placed in-between the top and middle ropes. Jean was slightly disoriented now, so it was taking him a while to try to disentangle himself.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 3:57 am

Dave ran to the opposite ropes bouncing off and shooting toward where Jean lay over the ropes. Grabbing the top and middle ropes, he swung his legs around slammed them into Jean, knocking him back into the ring with Ultron's Rage.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 4:06 am

Jean struggled to untie himself from the ropes but he was too late and Dave was too fast. He swung in-between the ropes and impaled Jean in the back, launching him back into the center of the ring onto his chest. Jean's chest heaved up and down but he laid there pretty still aside from a moan of pain, as the finisher had done it's job pretty well.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 4:09 am

Dave leaped into the ring, wasting no time in hooking Jean's leg up, placing his other arm over his opponent's chest in order to pin his upper body down. As the ref began the count, Dave's eyes never left Jean's face, looking for any indication that he might try something.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 4:22 am

When he was flipped over and pinned to begin the count, Jean didn't offer much resistance. His eyes were closed in pain and his breathing rapid and shallow, but he was still conscious.

One!

Jean again tried to sit up, but unlike before, Dave was now pinning Jean's chest down too and he could feel the pressure keeping him down. "Nnnghhh" he groaned out loud, this was not at all how he wanted things to be going. But what was he to do? Dave had done such a number on him it was hard to move. He pushed at Dave's chest but he suspected it would have little effect; He was out-wrestled.

Two!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 06, 2015 4:25 am

Dave held him down as the ref completed the count.

Three!

The bell clanged and Dave got to his feet, breathing heavily but his smile couldn't have been brighter. The ref came to his side and raised his arm, proclaiming him the victor. After she let go of his arm, he made his way over to Jean.

"Hey...hey Jean." he called, lightly tapping his cheek to make sure he wasn't knocked out, "You ok?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 06, 2015 4:37 am

The ref hit the mat for the final three count and the bell clanged to signal the end of the match. It was over, and Jean had lost. Jean slammed his fist against the mat in disappointment, his teeth clenched shut in disappointment. He had had a good feeling about this one, where had it gone wrong?

He was shaken from his thoughts when his opponent tapped his cheek a few times, causing him to open his eyes. "Y-yeah" he groaned back in response as he sat up on his elbows. He'd definitely be sore for a bit after this one. "Congrats" he said with a half-smile. Even though he had lost, at least it had been to someone who played fairly. Not at all like a certain toe-biting demoness.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next