Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Dave wasted no time when Jean was getting to his feet, wrapping an arm around his opponent's neck and executing a DDT, driving the man's head into the mat. Dave rolled aside, ready for any retaliation.

Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards - Page 2 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake vs Jean Richards

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Just as he was getting up to his feet Jean felt Dave latching onto him while he was distracted, pulling Jean's head in tight against his side. 'No, no, no! This was not the way things were supposed to be going!' he thought to himself as Jean fought to wrench his head free. However there was little time for a struggle, as Dave wasted no time in finishing off the DDT he had set up.

Jean lay there motionless for a split-second before he let out a low groan as he grabbed at his face, feeling the pounding of a slight headache begin to throb. He tried rolling himself off to the side to give himself time to recover, holding his forehead and shaking it out. Dave was not to be underestimated again.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 05, 2015 10:20 pm

Dave re-evaluated his opponent. By now he's got to have a splitting headache, maybe slight dizziness. But it didn't seem to faze the look of resolve Jean had on his face.

'He's strong. he thought with a sense of respect. 'To get up that fast after THAT is impressive.'

"Hey" he called to Jean with a smile and a wink, "Give it all you got man. No holding back. I want to fight you at your best!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 05, 2015 10:32 pm

A smirk broke out on Jean's face when Dave called out to him. There wouldn't be any problem honoring that request, Jean was eager to pay him back and show him what he could do.

"Likewise!" Jean called out in response.

Ignoring the pulsing headache as best he could, Jean got up to his feet, shaky at first, but then in a solid stance. He struck another fighting stance and motioned for Dave to come at him. Jean was better at countering than outright attacking, so this was probably a smarter move for him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Dave nodded his head. His job to make the move. He just needed to keep moving. That's where his strength was. He lunged in, using his speed to his advantage, lashing out with kicks to Jean's sides and a few punches here and there to the skull.

'Let's make that headache a bit more pressing.' he thought. That's what his coach taught him. Focus on an injury and capitalize on it.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Sure Dave was fast, but speed was also Jean's specialty. He did his best to take the least amount of damage from Dave's strikes, even avoiding them altogether if he could. A well placed strike to his temple made his vision blur and his head spin for a second, but he managed to keep himself together.

He had been waiting for an opportunity to attack all throughout Dave's assault, and now he finally found one. Jean avoided a particularly nasty punch again aimed for his head and used the opportunity to get in close and then slip behind Dave. His arms shot up beneath Dave's armpits and then behind his neck as Jean tried to secure his hands in a full nelson. It was a bit of a risk to try it on a taller opponent, but Jean felt it was worth it because of how he could transition with it.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 05, 2015 10:51 pm

Okay, if he wanted to play, Dave would oblige him. Jean was a tad bit smaller so he wasn't even sure if it would work, but he needed a way out. Taking a deep breath, he bent over, trying to momentarily lift Jean off the ground before backing into the wrestling post. At best? The impact would shock him enough to free Dave from the hold. If he still didn't release him, at least he would be close to the ropes.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Crap, crap, crap! Jean started to panic as Dave bent over and his toes started to lift off the mat. Dangling there off of his opponent's backside, Jean held his grip tight and tried to force Dave back down by kicking at the back of his leg.

However, it was not to be as Dave started backing up and sandwiched his body between the hard post and Dave's back. Jean let out a pained grunt and his grip momentarily slipped, but he managed to hold on. He kept at the full nelson, forcing Dave's chin down towards his chest while he kept his arms up at an angle.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 05, 2015 11:05 pm

Dave started to worry, reaching his hand for the ropes. He could feel the pain from the hold and from the kicks Jean was making to his legs. He knew he could do a low blow to free himself, but he pushed the thought aside immediately. Jean was fighting him fairly, which is more then can be said for the other wrestlers Dave had faced before.

He tried to push past the pain as he reached for the ropes.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 05, 2015 11:13 pm

Jean saw Dave start to power through his hold and reach for the ropes and he knew he had to do something to salvage the hold and his control of the flow of the match. He fittled around with his feet until he found footing on the turnbuckle and climbed up to the middle rope. From there he bent his knees and he pushed off with everything he had, trying to throw both himself and Dave to the mat. If it worked and he managed to still hold onto the nelson, it would almost be like karma as Dave's face would meet the mat too.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next