Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 8:05 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 10:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 8:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 6:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Can I Come... Can I See The... The, Um...

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can I Come... Can I See The... The, Um... - Page 3 Empty Re: Can I Come... Can I See The... The, Um...

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 04, 2015 2:46 pm

"Yeah..."

Taylor tugged absently at the chrome skull buckle on the sparkly belt that wrapped around her low-rise and skin-tight jeans, and pulled down the hem of her neon pink tank top to cover her midsection. She drew her lips in thought as she stared at the floor.

"I dunno how that works, though. Like, I wonder who my mom was before she got knocked up. I think I changed her life, sure. I ruined it." She gave a weak, ironic laugh.

"But like what if I had a kid, and I hated it forever because it ruined my wrestling career, or my body, or took away some of my relationship with Johnny? Like, what if it turned out to really suck, having the kid? How do you raise a kid like that?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Can I Come... Can I See The... The, Um... - Page 3 Empty Re: Can I Come... Can I See The... The, Um...

Post by Tatyina Mon May 04, 2015 3:08 pm

"I don't know anything about your mother, nee-san." Mamouru said and lowered her head. "But, my own mother had to set aside her whole life to raise Junichi-kun and I and it hasn't seemed to slow her down much at all. I don't think you would really put your needs over a child's. I don't think you would have any regrets about it at all. I don't and I think that if anyone was going to, it would be me." Mamouru said, smiling at Taylor. "Besides, if you need anything at all, you have a family to support you. More than just Junichi-kun."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 04, 2015 3:17 pm

In contrast to her proud shoulders and strong body, Taylor looked downtrodden. She hung her head and sunk a hand into her straight blonde hair until little noises from Megumi drew her eyes back to the infant.

"Yeah, I know, but... I guess I won't really know for sure unless that ever happens. So..." She trailed off, and then suddenly looked at Mamouru. "So speaking of that, like, I want to do everything we can to help, okay? I mean, if there's ever anything you need. Don't ever worry about money, and if you need, like, I dunno, help or something. Johnny's probably way better with kids than I am, but we can, just... whatever you need, I dunno. Anything."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2015 1:39 am

Mamouru smiled and offered Taylor Megumi once more. "Here..." He said. "And thank you." Mamouru lowered his eyes. "We'll try to make it on our own. I am not sure what Aurora-chan will be doing, but I already have a new client lined up, so I'll be bringing in money. Plus, I may still wrestle here and there, but I am not so sure about that." He said, tilting his head.

"The same as well. Please, do not hesitate to ask if there's is anything I can do for you, as well, nee-chan."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 05, 2015 2:26 am

Taylor cracked a half hearted smile and lowered her eyes. "Actually..." She said. "There is something."

She was grim and serious when she looked back at Mamouru. "So you're a manager, right? You've got all those connections. I need to hook something up, but... Without Junko."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2015 2:29 am

Mamouru blinked at Taylor's words and pulled Megumi back into his arms. "Hai." He said softly, curious about what Taylor might have in mind. "What do you need, nee-san?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue May 05, 2015 2:54 am

Taylor looked him straight in the eye. "You can't tell ANYONE."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2015 4:30 am

Mamouru's eyes widened at Taylor's sudden seriousness. Now he was curious what she might actually need...

"Megumi-chan and I are good at keeping secrets, new-san." Mamouru said with his own serious look, despite his words. Megumi just squirmed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum