Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Friendly Competition (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Friendly Competition (For Daaharu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly Competition (For Daaharu)

Post by GeoMinx Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Sophia raised an eyebrow in amusement at Nazaria's choice of words "Is that the taxi ride, or the one that comes later?". Deciding to take her up on her offer of a chat, Sophia decided to investigate this girl's background a bit "I hear you've got quite the reputation in the ring..." she began - she'd heard Nazaria's name mentioned a few times, but until she'd met the woman, Sophia hadn't actually paid much attention. She would certainly try to watch any of Nazaria's future matches, preferably from a ring-side seat.

Sophia wondered how much the driver would let them get away with... well one way to find out. "Had any interesting matches Naz?" she asked, sliding one hand onto her thigh "I want you to tell me all the details...". She kept her hand a safe distance down Nazaria's thigh for now, wanting to keep her excited but not set off the succubus' impressive libido the moment they sat down... there would be time for that later.

Last edited by GeoMinx on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeoMinx
GeoMinx

Back to top Go down

Friendly Competition (For Daaharu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Friendly Competition (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:00 am

Nazaria chuckled at Sophia's innuendo. The woman was certainly pleasant to be around, and had quite a soothing, sultry voice. Her screams of ectsasy as Nazaria fucked her late into the night would surely be like purest music to Nazaria's ears.

When Sophia mentioned Nazaria's reputation, the succubus smiled and shrugged, just slightly. "To be honest, any reputation that proceeds me probably has very little to do with what I have done in the ring," she would say. "I have had...three matches here at AFW, to the present, and while I have won them all, it is not as if they were particularly high profile. Though, of course, they were the exact sort of matches that all AFW fans are dying to see. Pure, raw, competitive sex."

She grinned toothily and moved her face a little closer to Sophia's. She noticed the way Sophia avoided touching her thigh, but would not force her companion into physical contact again just yet. "Actually, wrestling is a newer pursuit of mine. Before that, I was...well, something of a world traveler. A connoiseur of sorts...a connoisseur of fine women." She chuckled again, softly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoMinx Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Sophia let her hand dance a little further up Nazaria's leg - thinking about how it would feel when it was tensed mid-orgasm. She was somewhat impatient to find out, and somewhat tempted not to wait until they reached her new friend's apartment. "Though it's all about [i]how[\i] you fuck them right? If earlier at the gym was anything to go by I bet you left those poor girls barely able to move...". Even if it wasn't the case, Sophia allowed herself a few moments to fantasize about the idea somewhat.

"I've been meaning to... improve my palette in that regard, I can't think of a finer place to begin." Sophia purred. Leaning in, she briefly kissed Nazaria's ear "And I certainly have a taste for you.". She grinned back, hoping she wasn't pushing the metaphor too far. Deciding to find out a bit more about Nazaria she asked "What got you into wrestling? I'm sure there's easier ways to get in a girl's pants."
GeoMinx
GeoMinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:44 am

"Oh, I don't hold anything back when it comes to sex," Nazaria would confirm, as Sophia guessed right about just how...relentless Nazaria could be when it came to getting down and dirty with gorgeous women. "It is very serious business, you know, and I never take it lightly. I'm not one much for foreplay or other...toying gestures such as that, you understand. But it doesn't mean that the sex shouldn't be fun. Actually, I prefer to skip right to the most fun part...no need for any additional pretense."

Sophia kept playfully pawing and touching Nazaria, trying to get the succubus riled up for a second round. Of course, Nazaria was always prepared for a roll in the hay, and didn't like leaving things...unfinished any more than Sophia seemed to. "Why wrestling? Well, it's not always about ease, my dear. I had an easy time of it before my wrestling career began, and I must have slept with hundreds, maybe thousands of gorgeous women. And I did love dominating each and every one of them. But some seemed to only want to be dominated. They had very little drive themselves. Wrestlers are different. They are stronger—they want to dominate."

Nazaria licked her lips hungrily and slid a hand up into Sophia's bottoms, bringing it very close to the girl's pussy. "And it makes it so much sweeter to dominate someone when she wants to dominate you. Making it a competition makes it so much more erotic!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3