by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eye for an Eye

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eye for an Eye - Page 3 Empty Re: Eye for an Eye

Post by Tatyina Mon May 04, 2015 3:44 pm

Mazzie's eyes widened at Kagami's words when she shoved her tits in Kagami's face. "You... bitch..." Mazzie growled, even as her cheeks reddened. Mazzie pulled away and stared hard at Kagami. "Well... what DO you want!?" Mazzie yelled. She crossed her arms under her chest and glared at Kagami. "Believe it or not, I have feelings too. I can't stand this little game of yours! Stop playing coy and just tell me what you want or I'm leaving. You can have your stupid eyepatch back and then you'll leave me alone, right? But you don't WANT to leave me alone, DO you!?"

Mazzie grit her teeth. "It's so obvious you want me." He huffed. "But you just want to fight, don't you?" She said and stared at Kagami. Geeze... I can't stand it. I'm CLEARLY the better woman, so I shouldn't have to keep proving myself to you over and over again! Stop saying one thing and then doing another, idiot!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 04, 2015 11:27 pm

Kagami looked at Mazzie as she backed up and scolded Kagami. "It-It's not that i don't want it. It is just you are so forceful. and insulting." Kagami said as she tried to defend herself. "And i keep challenging you to prove i am your equal." Kagami said as she finally stated how she really felt. "I,i,i just think you are beautiful and confident. But you always insult me and put me down. SO, i decided that if i beat you maybe you would see me in a different light. Also you took my eye patch. I love my eye patch and i really want it back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2015 12:22 am

"Nnn..." Mazzie turned her head at Kagami's words. She WAS a forceful girl. She was confident too. And... she could be pretty insulting. She was starting to feel like a total cunt. She WAS, but she didn't like FEELING that way. She didn't like having that thrown in her face. She was pretty insecure too...

"Well..." She said, raising her tone as if she was going to yell at Kagami again. She didn't. "Sorry... I guess..." She said and drooped. "I'm not used to uhh..." She looked over at Kagami. "Hrrrrr..." She clenched her fists. "I.. just wish you'd... act normal or something!" She said. "I Do think I'm better though..." She admitted. "And... you have to go be all weird and say stupid things and I just can't help but say it loudly!"

Mazzie was still blushing deeply. "Where I come from, if you want something, you just have to take it. No one is going to just give you what you want. So..." Mazzie threw her hands up in the air. "And... you don't need that stupid eyepatch! How many times do I have to tell you that!?" Mazzie barked. "Are you, like... blind or something?" Mazzie asked, sort of wondering. "If you're going to wear a contact over it, then why cover it up in the first place? That's why I say things like you're stupid!" Mazzie said and squeezed her fists again, trying very, very hard not to chastise Kagami anymore. It was just how she was though!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 05, 2015 12:47 am

Kagami actually was taken back a bit when Mazzie actually said she was sorry. "Well, i try to act normal but the only time you even would talk to me was in the ring or when we were fighting." Kagami said as she looked away from Mazzie. "And no i am not blind but my eye patch is like a safety blanket for me. It's comforting." Kagami said as she looked back at Mazzie.

"I,I guess i kinda look up to you, among other things. You are confident and you strong." Kagami said as she took a step towards Mazzie. "I don't think i could just take what i want. I don't think i have it in me."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2015 8:29 am

Mazzie's eyes widened at Kagamui's words. "what are you talking about?" She said and turned her head. "Tch. It's not like you ever TRIED to come talk to me! All you had to do was... admit that I was better and then it would have been fine!" Mazzie said and looked back at Kagami. She knew what she was saying wasn't right now that Kagami was speaking in such a way, but she couldn't help it. She HAD to prove she was the best in SOMETHING and this was it.

"Rrrggh, well of COURSE! There's plenty to look up to!" Mazzie said and puffed out her chest. "I just... expect you to be jealous of what I have that you don't. Why SHOULDN'T you be? But, that's ok, as long as you admit it." Mazzie said, trying to explain the complicated way her mind works. "I... don't really care if you have a flat chest and look like a boy, really, I don't..." This was pretty tough. "As long as you just say that my breasts are better. If you could just acknowledge that much, then there never would have even been a problem."

That SOUNDED pretty good. Didn't it?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 05, 2015 4:12 pm

Kagami stared at Mazzie as Mazzie puffed out her chest and talked to Kagami. After Mazzie was done Kagami took a second to figure out how to respond to Mazzie's little rant. Kagami took a deep breath before saying. "Well, your breasts are better than mine. I don't really have breasts. The only reason i insulted you and your breasts before was because you jsut kept insulting me and calling me a boy."

Kagami then looked at Mazzie "I would like if you could stop calling me a boy." Kagami said hoping that at least Mazzie could do that for her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Mazzie lowered her head and blushed. "Ffffinnne." She muttered begrudgingly. "I won't call you a boy anymore..." Mazzie turned her head.

"A-anything else?" Mazzie crossed her arms under her chest and tapped her foot.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 05, 2015 9:16 pm

Kagami looked at Mazzie with a smile on her face "Thank you." Kagami would say before Mazzie asked if Kagami wanted anything else. Kagami decided to take a page from Mazzie's book and just go for what she wanted. "Well, um, would you like to go get something to eat? OR maybe just hang out?" Kagami asked as she blushed deeply as she had never asked anyone out before and Kagami just hoped that Mazzie wouldn't turn her down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 06, 2015 5:51 am

Mazzie's foot stopped tapping. She looked at Kagami with a raised eyebrow and then turned her head. "Maybe..." She said, trying to think of something better than that. "I mean... I might be hungry." She added and looked back at Kagami. "I'll, well..." She looked Kagami over and blushed.

"Fine. Whatever. I just need to take a shower and change. I'll meet up with you in, like, fifteen minutes or something. Just hang around the gym, I guess."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 06, 2015 11:36 am

Kagami's fae lit up when Mazzie said she would go out to eat with her. "Ok, I will go wait." Kagami said as she pratically skipped away from Mazzie.

Kagami was quite happy right now as she sat on a bench in the gym waiting for Mazzie to join her. Kagami couldn't believe this was happening as this was a first for her. Kagami was going out to eat with someone she asked to join her instead of being forced there. Today was going to be an interesting day for Kagami.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum