by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

cuddle time and a kinky dinner (for Suzanna Mey)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

cuddle time and a kinky dinner  (for Suzanna Mey) Empty cuddle time and a kinky dinner (for Suzanna Mey)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Nico would grin relishing in his recent victory, sitting on his knees with Lindsay in front of him, clad in that scandalous maid uniform of hers.
"Well, since you knocked me out with scissors and a breastsmother today, it will be a nice way to amend, that you cuddle me in a gentle headscissor... and then a gentle breast hold, don't you agree?". Well, he was Lindsay's master for a day, so she wasn't really allowed to disagree, or he thought so.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

cuddle time and a kinky dinner  (for Suzanna Mey) Empty Re: cuddle time and a kinky dinner (for Suzanna Mey)

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:26 am

"U-umm...you REALLY want me to make you submit under my moves...? REALLY...? Well then...I'm not gonna go gentle...because it can't have you passout while being soft."
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

cuddle time and a kinky dinner  (for Suzanna Mey) Empty Re: cuddle time and a kinky dinner (for Suzanna Mey)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:05 am

"Uhhh.. make me... pass out..?", the boy would blink with a blush of his face. Nico was actually aiming at just being harmlessly cuddled in a couple of wrestling holds, but referring to how she had used them in their recent match, he had probably caused such misunderstanding, convincing Lindsay that he was ok about passing out in her holds.

His hesitation would not help him a bit too, making the voluptuous maid think that she could just go ahead and use her moves to put him to sleep. And before he could say anything different, she had approached him already. "uhh..."

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:07 am

"You sure...sir?" She asked, looking at him. "Misunderstandings would be....ummm...bad" she muttered, looking at him."
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:13 am

Nico was granted an extra chance to explain... but fact was that his new master position had made him extra confident too.
Persuaded that Lindsay had been totally weakened by the last submission, Nico would make a bad assumption, thinking that her holds could not put him in any troubles now, even if she tried hard. And so, his silly answer to Lindsay's question was: "Sure.. try your best hehe..", as he allowed her the chance to maneuvre in any hold she wanted.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:17 am

A flicker of enjoyment hit her eyes.
"Nope" she said, looking at him. "I'm rebelling, my master is not good at being a master" she challenged.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:33 am

"W-What...? I am your master... you must obey me...", Nico would reply, blinking and looking like someone who had just started a car, but had no idea how to drive it.

"Otherwise.. your master will have to spank!", he would finally say, matter of factly pulling himself into Lindsay's challenge.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:41 am

She scooted to the other side of the bed, pulling up the covers. "Gotta catch me first." She taunted, and waited. If he charged, she'd try to wrap him up in the covers.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:47 am

"Hah... get ready for a good spank...uhhh..!!!". Nico might have become Lindsy's master, but he was always the same silly boy as before: charging right into the trap that she had set for him, the Italian boy was rolled into the soft blankets before he knew what was going on. "G-gasp..what....???"
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:59 am

She plopped the rolled up Nico on the bed, still wrapped up in the blankets. She began to roll him up, like a burrito, quickly so he'd be disoriented. "Oh, sorry master" she teased.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next