by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo - Page 10 Empty Re: Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:38 pm

Aira really looked like a doll for the goddesses now with both of them fighting for control over her, their breasts sandwiching her face from the sides. It looked like they're doing it intentionally and not at the same time, but the raven haired girl couldn't care less. Her body was giving up, as well as her mind. Her eyes already getting heavier by each seconds, while the goddesses' voice starting to sound like echoes on her ear.

The last thing she heard was Bastet's cackle as her vision finally blacked out. She limped between the goddesses, her body ready to fall anytime she was released from her comfy prison. A lot of people would argue that it wasn't a bad way to pass out.

Back to top Go down

Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo - Page 10 Empty Re: Pile Them Up! The Goddesses vs Dynamic Duo

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:34 am

As the Goddesses struggled with each other to each try to take control of Aira, the girl was becoming less and less of a threat between them. Slowly, she was losing consciousness, and both of the Goddesses knew it. They continued to bicker and fight with each other over control of their foe as she slipped away, and, soon enough, Aira was gone, gone to a very blissful unconsciousness surely filled with clouds and sheep as pillowy as the tan breasts of the two sister deities.

Once Aira was out, Bastet and Anubis would walk their way over to where Haruka was still laying unconscious. Gently, they would lower themselves and Aira down, then let the raven-haired girl go to drop her down on top of her partner, piling the two unconscious Japanese girls up, letting them sleep together in adorable, tangled-up fashion.

The Goddesses would take a step back to see if their opponents were going to stay unconscious. If they did, then it would be time for the grand finale. If they didn't...then the Goddesses would have the chance to have just a little bit more fun.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:44 am

It took a while, but Haruka was slowly regaining consciousness after being smothered by Anubis earlier. Her world seemed a little blurry at the moment, though. She felt something... or someone was pinning her to the mat. Initially the brunette thought that it was one of the goddesses, but the weight on her back felt lighter, and more familiar. She glanced up slightly to find out that it is indeed Aira who was laid on top of her, looking unconscious and somewhat blissful. That was a cute sight, but Haruka also realized that this was a bad position for her at the very least.

"Ughh..." she groaned softly while trying to raise herself up, rolling the still body of her partner onto her back so she could be on all four.

She looked at the goddesses' towering figures, smiling wryly at them like a brat caught setting up a prank before she's able to execute it. Technically, her chance was just about the same as when they started, if not just a little worse. Not that she really cared about the match's outcome at this point.

"Uhh... This isn't going to end well for me, is it...?" she said rather casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:58 pm

The Goddesses waited for a few seconds to see whether or not either of their opponents would move. They weren't quite sure what they were expecting—whether they were expecting one of them, probably Haruka, to move and continue the match, or if they thought that they had been so thorough in knocking the two Japanese girls out that this would be the end.

As it turned out, whatever they had been expecting, Haruka stirred. Just after they had thrown Aira down on top of her, she began to shake her head, twitch and move the rest of her body. Eventually, she would roll to the side and spill her partner over onto the canvas, getting up onto her hands and knees and looking up at the Egyptian Goddesses with a slightly silly expression. The Goddesses couldn't help but chuckle in appreciation of Haruka's timing with that last comment. She was a funny girl.

"Well, we'll tell you what," Anubis would begin, glancing to Bastet and then down to Haruka again. "Whether it ends well for you or not depends on your definition of 'well.' Will you be winning the match? No, certainly not...but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself as we knock you out again. Isn't that right, Little Sister?"

"That's right, Big Sister," Bastet would concur, as she would reach down to grab onto one of Haruka's arms. Anubis reached down for the other, and they would then try to hoist the girl up onto her feet. "We can all have plenty of fun in these final few minutes...I assure you, your partner absolutely adored receiving our full heavenly treatment."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:11 pm

"Heavenly treatment..." Haruka repeated as she was hoisted up by both goddesses.

Glancing at Aira, it didn't look like they roughed her up. She looked just as if she's asleep. There was no sign that she's made to cum either as her bikini bottom remained intact, and there's nothing that smelled like a scent of someone's womanhood. The goddesses' fingers weren't wet either, so that pretty much left her with one guess. That brought a smirk to her face, which was slightly blushing as well. It looked like her partner had a quite enviable time with the divine beauties.

"Hee~ That sounds... tempting..." she said nonchalantly.

Both Anubis and Bastet were seizing her, preventing her from escaping. The brunette herself hadn't got too much strength left inside her, but as far as defiance went, she definitely still had some.

"But you might want to try convincing me better...!" Haruka would exclaim as she tried to swing her arms to the middle, aiming to make the goddesses bump into each other so she could slip free from their grasps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:49 am

The Goddesses were being fairly magnanimous. Actually, Haruka and Aira had been perfectly lovely opponents, a far cry from some of the girls that Anubis and Bastet had dealt with recently...those blasted Love Bunnies and that impetuous Seele, in particular. In fact, the Goddesses had had many matches, and only perhaps one or two of the teams they had faced were this pleasant. Even when they had fought the Sailors—who, of all the teams the Goddesses had faced, the Egyptians had formed the closest bonds with following the match—the actual match had been a bit rocky.

It was, to say the least, very refreshing.

And it wasn't done yet, it seemed. Despite the clear advantage held by Anubis and Bastet, it seemed that Haruka was going to do her best to keep on fighting to the very end, unwilling to simply be taken advantage of like her partner. She swung her arms forward, dragging both Goddesses together, smacking together breasts to breasts. Haruka pulled back, but the Goddesses did not intend to let her escape.

Bastet reacted first. "Come back here!" she would demand, with the authority of a Goddess, as she would lunge after Haruka, her arms shoved forward to try to grab onto the Japanese brunette's shoulders.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Haruka's little prank was successful, but that's barely enough to allow her escaping the goddesses. As she pulled herself back, Bastet lunged forward in an attempt to catch her again. The brunette was caught in the arms as she's already on her way backwards, but that's enough to stop her movement.

"No way!" Haruka yelled as she tried to squirm away.

Obviously, in her current state she's going to be overpowered by Bastet in no time, a fact that Haruka knew pretty well. She'd try to fall backwards instead, planning placing her foot on the abs of the goddess as she went down in order to flip the girl above her. That'd still leave her open against Anubis, but there's only so much she could do by herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:08 am

Haruka, despite the fact that she had just woken up after being smothered into complete unconsciousness, despite all of the fatigue that she must surely be feeling, was still a very wily, very intelligent, and very tricky foe. She managed to escape the combined grips of the two Goddesses, forcing them to crash together and then beginning to backpedal to try to put some space between them. The Goddesses cast looks at each other before Bastet lunged after Haruka.

The girl was obviously not going to beat both Goddesses at once, but right now, she was giving them quite a fight. It had to be admitted—Haruka was good.

Bastet almost missed her lunge as she tried to recapture Haruka, but she was just able to get her hands on the Japanese wrestler's shoulders. Before she could do anything more, however, Haruka fell back, taking Bastet down with her, then gave her a semi-kick to the abs that sent Bastet flipping forward.

"Gusaagh!"

The Goddess went tumbling across the ring, shocked by her opponent's maneuver. Anubis, however, was not impressed. She would rush forward herself, flinging herself at Haruka, hoping to come down on the girl's stomach with a hard body splash.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 am

"Ouff!!"

Haruka was able to deal with Bastet, but Anubis quickly covered for her partner by splashing herself on top of the brunette! Her smaller figure bounced slightly and flopped again to the mat, and she could only pant heavily as her body was pinned by Anubis'. It seemed like she only managed to delay the inevitable outcome just for a bit. It was worth a try, though.

"Ughhh... G-get off me, please~?" she smiled wryly at Anubis, clearly not having enough strength to push the goddess off her at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:58 pm

Bastet had actually been tossed away successfully by Haruka despite the girl's weakness, and it was all very impressive. The cat-eared Goddess would groan as she rolled to a halt on her butt, several feet across the ring, right in front of the ropes. She took some deep breaths as she dusted herself off, hoping to get back to Haruka and take the girl down.

Anubis was already on it, though. The elder Goddess wasted no time in following on the heels of her sister's initial charge, and this time, Haruka wasn't able to fling her across the ring. The jackal-eared Goddess came down with a splash on the floored Japanese brunette, squashing her and forcing the air out of her painfully. Haruka's gambit had been laudable, but it was surely over now!

"Heh heh," Anubis chuckled as Haruka asked to be let up. "Why don't you try to convince me, hmm?" She would adjust her position so that her legs could catch Haruka's, and would try to pin down the girl's arms with her hands.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next