Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, freeko, killcarrion, noob, RJD, Teenwrestler, tehbohemian, valen311, Vcom7418, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 0

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clyde Gastin vs Haruko "Mileena" Akiyama

Post by TaliZorah on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:43 am

"You-you jerk-" the woman tried to talk back while swinging a whiff of a punch over Clyde's head. He hauled her up and immediately the girl knew she was in trouble because she started kicking with her legs but it was too late. With her thigh in one hand and her chin in the other, the man pulled down, putting an enormous amount of pressure on her back.

The woman groaned involuntarily in pain, her own body weight pulling down against herself. She reached around wildly, trying to pry Clyde's hand from her already sore chin. When that didn't work, she desperately reached outward towards the ropes. She couldn't really see them from her upside down, hanging position but when she did she realized they were far too out of reach.

Haruko muted another groan, trying to flex and brace herself through the hold, though her back was killing her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel

TaliZorah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Keeping up the torture rack, Clyde bounced Haruna atop his shoulders while pulling down on her chin and thigh. "Hnn!!" He bent his knees and squatted repeatedly while supporting Mileena's weight on his shoulders, pulling down with each bounce as he kept the rack locked in, keeping his fingers laced around her pretty chin while she tried to pull her hand away! Trying to force a submission!

"TAP!" He ordered, gritting his teeth while he bent Mileena's back.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah on Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:07 am

Mileena groaned in pain, struggling in the hold. She flailed, trying to escape but all it did was cause her back even more pain. The referee asked if she submitted, and was responded with a hesitant, "No!" She gripped as hard as she could on Clyde's hand, trying both to pry herself free and also to provide just some small counterweight to the hold. She didn't tap, but it was clear her strength was draining fast. Her moans of pain became more frequent and less restrained.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel

TaliZorah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:39 am

Clyde continued to bounce Mileena up and down, stretching her out as he heard her pained moans against his ear while she refused to tap out and instead fight to pry his hand loose. Clyde hung on, bending Mileena as much as he could before he tensed his muscles, holding up the smaller fighter and trying to turn her body until her stomach was resting on his shoulder, letting her head dangle towards the mat while he held her upside down.

"Hn!" He put his head between her legs and bounced her up more so his chin was deep between her smooth thighs.

"Here we go!" Clyde exclaimed, carrying Mileena to the center of the ring, giving her rear a playful swat before he dropped to his knees and slammed her into the canvas with a tombstone piledriver!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:51 am

Mileena continued to groan in pain from the hold as her back hurt worse and worse. She nearly tapped, before Clyde shifted her around on top of him. The change in pressure brought a great deal of relief to her, but her ordeal wasn't over just yet. He kept her atop his shoulder, looking down at the mat before she shifted down across his body. She barely had a moment to realize what he was setting her up for.

And then he dropped her down to the mat, the force striking the top of her head. Her limbs seized up and then went limp. She fell to her back at Clyde's knees, out like a light.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top