Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete) Empty No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Best 2 of 3 rounds match. Special rules: KO to win each round; no rope break; hentai allowed

Okami walked his way to the ring, under the usual roars of wild excitement from the crowd. "Umpf... Damn perverts..", he would think while gazing icy stares at some particularly lewd-looking people.
"They are surely going crazy because my opponent is from Friction... so they are expecting me to rape some helpless kawaii girl??? Sheesh..", he muttered, shaking his head as he finally stood up in the middle of the ring, tossing his vest aside and revealing the tribal tattoos covering most of his slender but well built body. Which didn't miss to raise high-pitched screams from some girls in the audience.

That hentai allowed rule annoyed him. He knew that people expected a mixed match to be somewhat sensually tingling... but raping a girl on the ring amidst a bunch of perverts??? What the heck did it have to do with wrestling in first place??? In any case, it was something he was willing to avoid. Of course, there was the possibility that SHE wated to exploit the chances to use hentai teasings in order to gain an advantage... but such embarassing idea, he didn't even want to think about it.

Shaking that annoyingly embarassing thought from his mind, the silver-haired boy would wait for his opponent to appear on the ramp.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete) Empty Re: No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:31 am

Tsunade was waiting for the signal that she could make her entrance as she could hear the crowd roar and knew they were excited.
''So i be facing this Okami good idea i did some research on the guy''thought Tsunade as from what she could figure out he was the honorable wrestler and whit some help from a few friends who spreed the rumor that she was in the kawai league hoping to get him to underestimate her.

No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete) Tsunade_2_f_2_by_tenlann-d8fyite

Finaly she got the signal as she made her way to the ring as raising fighting spirit was heard all around the arena as she walked down as she wore her most revealing bikini too both get the males in the crowd behind her and hopefully distract her opponent as she waved to the people who were going to be watching as she would walk towards the steel steps and walk up as she would slip between the ropes as she got into the ropes and started doing some stretching until she would go to her corner and smirk at the male.

''So were you expecting someone like me to be your opponent wolf boy''teased Tsunade as she would bend forward to touch her toes as her opponent would get a good look at her breasts while shaking her butt for the fans who were watching hoping they would give her the support she needs during this match.

Back to top Go down

No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete) Empty Re: No (hentai) holds barred: Tsunade vs Okami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:06 pm

Just what was going on there??? Definitely not fit with the kawaii stereotype that he had made in his mind, his opponent was a sultry and voluptuous blond, which flaless and voluptuous body was complimented by a beuatiful yet strong-looking face.
Okami struggled his best to keep himself from blushing as Tsunade had her teasing way to slip into the ring... But that proved to be a useless effort as she then bent in front of him for her seductive session of stretching warmups, giving him just a slight, but clear hint of what she had in store for her nervous opponent.

"Uhhh... n-no... not exactely...", the silver haired boy would stutter, now conscious of the uneasing warmth rising up to his cheeks, a clear signal that willing or not, he was actually blushing in front of Tsunade.
"Not complaining about that, too...", he then admitted. "Let's just say that I was expecting... uh... less than this". His embarassed eyes finally managed to look away from her jiggling breasts with that last thing he said.
If Tsunade's plan involved making the boy nervous before the match... well it was working damn well.

Meanwhile, those fans having the best angle to admire he wriggling butt would roar in joy and arousal. The crowd surely had chosen their favorite.
Okmi walked to the middle of the ring to meet his opponent, ready to start the match.... more or less: actually, her sultry looks and teassings had put him off from his game a little, and he was not really focused on what to do as soon as the bell would ring. Not really the best way to get prepared for an incoming fight.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Tsunade was enjoying the attention as she could notice that Okami was clearly nervous and turned on from watching her as she would walk to the centre of the ring as the match was about to start.

''Well little boy are you enjoying the view as i can clearly see someone is''taunts Tsunade as she would lean down as her butt would be raised in the air as she finished the last of her stretching as the silver haired boy could clearly see her cleavage as the crowd were now fully behind her as she would have the crowd behind her for this match unless something happen which would turn the match around.

After finishing her stretching and hearing the ref asking if she was ready she would nod yes as she got back up and would put her hands up as she took a fighting stand as she would first circle around Okami untill she was able to find a a opening.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:50 pm

"Uhh... s-sorry I was not willing to stare that match..", Okami would reply not without some naiveness, "But! I'm not going to be swayed that easily", he concluded... obviously lying, first of all to himself.

The fact was, that with his short-term memory filled with the image of Tsunade's teasing streatching and taunting curves, recalling whatever battle strategy he could have planned was virtually impossible.

Once again, the boy would shake his head clear, more or less, and start to circle Tsunade in a likewise way to study her opponent.
Realizing that she wasn't in ahurry to make the first move, the silver-haired guy finally decided to take the initiative, lunging forward ti try and grab one of her wrists. If successful, he would then try to control Tsunade's arm in with a standing wristlock... while at the same time trying to think at what to do next.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Tsunade battleplan was going according to plan as it seems Okami was not thinking clearly and her tactic of distracting him was working as the crowd was cheering for her well the male side at least as she would slowly lick her lips as she sees her opponent lunge forward and try to evade it.

''Now Okami thats not very nice trying to grab my hand whit out my permission''teased Tsunade as she would hold her hands up while her breasts would jiggle a little.
''But if you want to lock up so quickly why not have us a little test of strength''challenged Tsunade hoping Okami would accept so she could try and push him against the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:49 am

Okami got slightly unbalanced as his attempt at grabbing Tsunade's wrist failed, but as he quickly regained his composture, expecting a possible attack from the voluptuous opponent, she was instead standing with hands up, inviting him to a test of strenght.

"Oh..? Sure, let's see if you're as much strong as you look Tsunade-chan..", Okami would grin in response, accepting the challenge as he thought that she could not surpass his upper body strenght. Hands entwined above their heads, the contenders would be pushing for supremacy.
"Ngffhh... not bad... for a girl", Okami would groan in exertion, trying to push her backwards but finding it harder than expected.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat May 02, 2015 6:00 pm

Tsunade would smile at the compliment as she push back trying to make Okami move backwards as she was struggling as he was stronger then he appeared to be as she already had a plan in mind from before when she saw how he reacted to her showing off her body.

Tsunade would keep pushing untill she would make it seem like she slipped as her breasts would push against Okami chest as she would give him a smirk as she tries to get back to her feet.
''Sorry seems the floor is a lot more slippery then i expected hope you don''t mind then i used you to stop my fall''asked Tsunade wondering if she could get his face to go even more red then before.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Okami gasped in embarassed surprise as Tsunade "slipped", having her large breasts smooshing the boy's chest and distracting him with her seductive charms. There were probably guys at Tension whose resolve could not be swayed by the heavenly touch of her soft melons... but that was not the case of a relatively unexperienced boy such as Okami.

"U-uhhh... a-anytime... Tsunade san..", he would reply with an even more evident blush of His face, having clearly lost His concentration for a moment as expected by the tricky voluptuous wrestler.
With a temporary weakening of Okami's push and the boy's balance moved slightly backwards, Tsunade finally had the chance to take the lead.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:24 pm

''This will be so easy if he gets this nervous from just being on top of him''Thought Tsunade as she would give Okami a seductive smile as she would try to make it seem as if she was trying to get back to her feet to see if she could make him even more nervous. So as she place her hands on top of Okami's chest and gets to her knees as she would slowly get up while giving the audience a good look at her butt.

But as she slowly got up she would accidentally slip as one of her hands would land towards Okami's wrestling short covered cock and squeeze it before she would look right in her opponents eyes and whisper ''I'm so sorry please forgive me i hope i did not hurt you to bad this time'' before standing on both legs and extended the hand which accidentally grabbed her opponents cock to help Okami up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next