by hunter of speed Today at 11:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Over The Mountain

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Over The Mountain - Page 5 Empty Re: Over The Mountain

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Suzumi laughed and looked over at Blaise. "So, whenever you stop by my place I should just wear a sports bra and yoga pants... got it." She felt very at ease around him. She could be herself and he was all right with it.

"When its you on top, I don't mind being pinned. Maybe next time we could try some new stuff?" She said with a wink. She didn't want to rush to bed with him agian, they moved quickly enough when they met. However, so far she found that Blaise was fun no matter what they were doing it seemed. As the two continued to walk she maintained a solid hold of his hand, not wanting to let it go anytime soon.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:42 pm

"Yep. That's totally what you should wear around me," nods Blaise emphatically. Suzumi is an athlete. She looks good in athletic stuff; especially the athletic stuff that shows off some skin. Though the next recommendation gets a vocal pause from him.

"...New stuff..?," he asks, unable to hide the uncertainty.

Just like that, the pretty surroundings have entirely vanished from his mind. He has no idea how quirky or kinky Suzumi may be. He might not even be up to her speed on that kind of thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:01 am

Suzumi rubbed up agianst Blaise and looked up at him. "I could open your eyes to some new things I bet. I'd be whatever you wanted me to be." Suzumi added with a wink.

She wouldn't go full kinky on Blaise, at least not yet. She would have to get his feet wet first then slowly wade into deeper waters so to speak. Suzumi gave him another hug as she looked up at him. "Maybe after you beat this Valkeryie chick I could work on a nice reward for you, hmm?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:44 am

Cheeks still ablaze, the teen tentatively brushes his shoulder back against her to reciprocate. "Suzu-chan..." He glances to his feet and lifts a hand to brush along the back of his neck. "Don'cha get it? You're like a living fantasy of mine. You're exactly what I'd want you to be. I already can't resist ya..."

In fact, this line of thought has him a little worried that he might not be what she wants.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Suzumi blushed as soon as she heard Blaise tell her she was a living fantasy. "Baby... you are too sweet! Like, no one ever said anything that nice to me before. Ever."

Suzumi looked him dead in the eyes as she walked with him. She wanted him to know how serious she was being. "I totally feel that way about you. You are the opposite of the selfish, egotistical dickbags I used to date. I am soooo glad that beachball bounced my way that day."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Blaise remains somewhat nervous, even as Suzumi attempted to catch his gaze. He evens his eyes with hers, studying them. They had an extra-exotic little curve to them, he thought. He likes it, though. It makes her stand out a little more. Her confession eases away some of that tension, replaced with a warm smile. He stops walking to turn to her completely, his hands setting to her upper-arms.

"Me, too. And I'm glad you like me. But..." His smile turns marginally playful at the corners of his lips. "...it's gonna be hard to not get an ego, knowing you're my girl."

The teen leans in and tilts his head, aiming a soft, affectionate kiss for her lips. He keeps it brief, however, ending it with an equally gently brushing of his nose against her cheekbone. "Hard to believe you never found a guy who'd actually treat you right. Crazy world." He leans back slightly further. "This.. Valkyries thing. It might get rough. I dunno what's gonna happen down the road, and I'm up for the challenge, but... are you sure you wanna get mixed up in it?"

The girl's an actor, but there's no telling how much drama(~!) she could handle. And they were talking about marching her right out into the thick of it. He'd understand if she were hesitant, but given the chat, he's pretty sure what her response would be. And he's actually hoping to stoke a bit of that fire in her.

Last edited by CyanDimitrik on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:01 pm

Suzumi looked up at Blaise but didn't grin. In fact she looked almost stern for once. "Some bad biker bitches messed with my man.... they are going to find out that a badder bitch is going to make them wish they never even looked at you funny." She said as she kissed Blaise.

"Maybe tonight I can show ya some of what I'll do to them... but I will be gentle with you hun." She added, now with her usual grin and wink. She walked a little ahead of Blaise, adding a little bit more bounce and strut to her step as she went...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:16 pm

Blaise blinks at that, then smiles slyly. There's that fire. God, he loved watching her in the ring. Being around her when she's all amped is even better. Even infectious, to a degree. He spares a hand from her arm to gently, playfully bump his fist against her stomach.

"Don't be gentle," he whispers. "I can take it. Might even struggle for ya."

He lets her trot ahead of him, sauntering along in better spirits. Plus, she's got a nice sashay going. It's taking everything he has to not snatch her up from behind.

It's been a nice day out. He's glad they did it, even if they kind of abandoned it halfway. The point wasn't the hike itself, anyway - that was just an excuse. A backdrop! The main attraction was getting to know Suzumi, and he thinks he has a better idea of who she is and how she ticks. Time well spent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5