Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Limit

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Limit - Page 6 Empty Re: The Limit

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:28 am

Juniper lets out a small exhale of air as her body stays in the suplex position for a moment. "Heh...You aint so tough." She slowly starts to stand up, a hand on Anastasia to use her to get up. "In fact, you're..." Juniper stopped her sentence. She realizes something was in her hand. And it was the other woman's already small shirt that revealed a lot of her stomach. She looked down at it in her hand, and then back to Anastasia.

"Well uh...Didn't mean for that to happen. But, oh well..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:39 am

The thing was, Anastasia didn't really have anything to wear under her pajamas. She didn't see the point. Usually she'd be alone by the time she was wearing them, and she didn't really need the chest support when she was sleeping. So when Juniper wound up with Anastasia's top, there wasn't much left behind.

Although not particularly modest, when she left her daze, she did reach an arm over her naked chest. "I did not realize it was to be having one of these kind of matches," she said quietly. Then, she slowly pulled herself up to her feet, raising her arms and apparently no longer concerning herself with her half nudity. "It is not mattering, though. Let us continue."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:46 am

Juniper drops the shirt.

She tries not to show it but she was slightly uncomfortable with anything to do with sexual activities. She saw no use for it in wrestling, therefore didnt really know how to handle it like more experienced, or niche, wrestlers that did. Bottom line, hentai or softcore likeness was not her area. "Uh...Yeah. It aint mattering."

It seemed like Anastasia wanted to continue and fight back. Juniper had to make some sort of comment or joke to take her mind off of it. "You...Wanna fight? What happened to that drive to fight during the match you just had?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:53 am

Throwing back to the match with Anampo was, in Anastasia's mind, a dirtier move than any cheap shot or weaponized advantage. Maybe not in a literal sense, but a blush ran over her face when she thought about it, and her guard immediately lowered. "I-I could not be hurting such a thing. She was like soft rabbit."

As Anastasia thought about it, her guard was immediately lowered, both by way of distraction and embarrassment , leaving her open to attack.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:57 am

A lowering guard was not what Juniper particularly looked for...But boy did it make things easier. Taking one large and long step forward, Juniper rears back her opposite fist and slams a heavy punch into Anastasia's now completely bare and showing stomach. Digging a fist into her opponent and play thing's stomach, she says...

"I'll have to remember to mess her up too, when I get the chance..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:06 am

"BWLEH!" Anastasia's eyes went wide when the punch slammed into her belly, both from surprise at the sudden attack and the pain brought by the tremendous power this woman possessed. The hit nearly lifted her off her feet, and she hunched over as Juni dug her knuckles in deep, practically folding around her fist.

"No…" she groaned, "do not be doing that…"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:15 am

Juniper lets out an evil chuckle. "And why not? Care to give me a reason? What if she was here instead of you? Would you have liked that better?" In truth, Juniper could not find Anampo, and thats why she wasn't here now. Otherwise, the redhead would have forced the two to wrestle for her personal amusement. Juniper digs her fist in more before finally backing off.

After getting the answer, Juniper would come at Anastasia again with the aim to lift her off her feet to carry her around!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:20 am

"No, this is better," Anastasia grunted in reply. "A-Anastasia is more deserving, so you may let the s-sweet rabbit be…" She started to cough from the fist grinding her abs until Juni backed off, her tummy already throbbing painfully. As soon as she looked up though, her tiny body was already being lifted off the ground…

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:40 am

Juniper Carrie Anastasia in her arms visited bridal carry. It was a rather funny scene. "More deserving? What's that supposed to mean, my little Russian cutie?" Juniper asks. Her tones and actions switched between sadistic bitch and someone actually...Tolerable. The redhead made sure to loom over Anastasia in a menacing way as to deter her from trying anything while she answers.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:01 am

Especially given the circumstances, Anastasia wasn't exactly in the mood to give her life story to this woman, least of all in the middle of some kind of fight. At least, it seemed like a fight a minute ago. The sudden tenderness had come out of nowhere, and Anastasia blushed meekly in response when her words failed her. "It... it is not important..." she mumbled in response, turning her head to break eye contact from the larger woman.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next