Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Limit

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Limit - Page 3 Empty Re: The Limit

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 15, 2015 12:58 pm

"I ain't done with you yet...Not by a ling shot..." Juniper walks around the hurting girl. She reaches down to grab the Russian's legs. Then, her ankles. Giving Anastasia's feet a little press of the thumb, Juniper turns her over for a Boston crab.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:51 am

Juniper certainly didn't give Anastasia even a moment to recover as she lifted the smaller girl's feet into the air, turning her over. Anastasia froze, knowing what was coming but not sure what to do about it. On top of still being unsure if she was supposed to fight back or not, this was far from an official, refereed match, and there were no ropes to break with if things went sour. With that in mind, Anastasia simply gritted her teeth, ready to bear whatever pain came with as much dignity as she could muster.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:08 pm

That was very easy. Juniper wouldn't fold Anastasia just yet...She simply holds her in the submission and chuckles. "No way for you to sneak away. No ropes, no referee...No one knows you are here. Now don't worry. I won't break you, too much..." She slowly starts to lean her body back to begin folding the smaller girl.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Anastasia tried her best to keep her pain to herself as the behemoth folded her in half, but ultimately, she was failing. What started as a quiet squeal soon grew into loud panting and it was starting to get louder. The farther back she was bent the farther down her top fell, exposing more of her flesh to the cold air, while her hands clenched into fists to help her endure the pain.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:56 pm

"Go on and scream, let it all out!" Juniper laughs and continues the pressure on the smaller girl's back. She looks over her shoulder when Anastasia began to pant. "You give up? I won't let go until you do~"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Anastasia panted and whimpered until tears formed in her eyes, but she did not intend to give in. Placing a fist in her mouth, she bit down for a bit, trying not to scream, before she exhaustedly formed a response. "N-nyet... I... I am not going to be giving up!"

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:41 pm

The woman was resilient. She resisted the bigger woman's submission. She laughs more and pulls Anastasia more. She wanted to see how far she would stretch before giving up. She looks over uer shoulder once again to see the progress.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:07 am

The harder her spine was folded, the more Anastasia felt like screaming out in submission, but she couldn't shake the feeling that she somehow deserved this. Nearly bent in half at this point, tears started to well up in her eyes and leak down the ends of her cheeks as she let out a constant, high-pitched squeak. "This... it is not enough!" she practically screamed, clawing at the floor below.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:43 am

Juniper licks her lips and chuckles. "Wonder if you'll be saying that when I get these feet to touch the back of your head....Or will your back break beforehand to my strength? " She keeps pulling, not letting up.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:52 am

Anastasia was probably one of the last people you'd ever hear smack-talking. The idea just didn't occur to her most of the time, she lacked the competitive spirit to use words as a weapon. But while some people start to break down through adversity, some people get inspired.

"Th-this is the only move you are knowing?" she panted, hoping that Juniper's ego would do for her what a rope break could not right now. It was true, she was reaching her limit, as her tiny feet slowly approached her head. Pain was something Anastasia learned how to endure, and almost embrace at times, but she was not so sure she wanted to be paralyzed at a time like this.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next