by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Gaining Confidence

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gaining Confidence - Page 2 Empty Re: Gaining Confidence

Post by HighFly Wed May 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Alaina chuckled at the thought of her and a cowgirl together. "A cowgirl and a Cali-girl eh? I guess I could do a lot worse huh?" Alaina said with a chuckle. That got her thinking of a match for Ace had she been into guys....

"I wish Charlie would have found someone like you instead of that.... individual... who ended up dumping him for literally no damn reason." Alaina grumbled momentarily. Her mind shift gears yet again as she caught a few other people checking out Ace.

"Three o'clock. Ya got a few people looking your way hun. I told ya you had it." She said with an assuring smile.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun May 10, 2015 6:55 pm

"Who is Charlie?"

Haley asked, before blushing as Alaina pointed out more people looking their way, feeling exposed and awkward about wearing so little in front of so many.

"...I still dunno about this...."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 10, 2015 10:44 pm

"Oh Charlie? He is just a friend of mine, we signed on at the same time but he is obviously over in Tension." Alaina said with a shrug. She forgot that Ace had never met Charlie. She figured the two would get along pretty well.

Ace mentioned and looked nervous again. "Ace be proud of yourself. Never be ashamed of who ya are!" Alaina said encouragingly. "I know you are sorta bashful about your body, but why?" She asked. Maybe Ace had some reason she didn't disclose often, and Alaina hoped she didn't offend Ace by asking that question in such a straightforward manner. Still, Alaina wanted to help Ace feel good about herself. Maybe she had to be blunt to get to the cause?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 12, 2015 7:20 pm

"Its...just something that always stuck with me I guess. When I was in school, I would hate changing in the locker rooms. I was tall, but I...wasn't exactly filled out, and I got some crap for that from some mean spirited bitches..."

Then even when I dropped out of school and started wrestling...every locker room I had to change in, there was always a bitch or two there poking fun, or some creepy guy outside staring or trying to make a move...Keep in mind, I'm only 21, and I started wrestling at 16. I filled out a couple years in, but those first couple years were just...awkward. I would change in broom closets sometimes, just to have privacy. It was a weird way to grow up, ya know?"

She sighed, sitting up and folding her legs up to cover herself a bit. As much that had happened since her coming to AFW, She honestly sometimes forgot that she was still as young as she was.

"So yeah, since then, I just haven't liked showing my body publicly. In private, one on one, its different...feels safer I guess. I dunno. I'm weird."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 13, 2015 1:43 am

Alaina listened to Ace, nodding as she spoke. She had no idea Ace wrestled that long or started at that young of an age.

"I can't imagine... I was a bum, I lived at home until I was about 23." Alaina said. "I was just trying to finish nursing school and all that after high school. I mean, I was lucky compared to a lot of people. I get along great with my parents so I wasn't in a rush to move out until I had saved money from having a career." Alaina said recounting a bit of her own story.

She was silent for a bit and put her arm around Ace. "I know how mean people can be. In middle school I was known as Fatass Allie." Alaina said, chuckling a bit. "I tried to play sports but sat on the bench. Suddenly, I slim down and guys noticed me for the first time. I went from fatass chubby girl to popular overnight. I still remember the names of all the other girls who would go out of their way to make me feel bad about myself though." Alaina said quietly before continuing. "You aren't weird, and do your best to put those mean spirited bitches out of your mind. They don't mean a damn thing, they're dead end wrestlers at best and you are Silver friggin' Ace!" Alaina said giving her friend a pat on the back.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 14, 2015 2:50 pm

"Well I mean, too be fair, my parents are rich and they basically just gave me early access to my inheritance...so I wasn't exactly a starving homeless wrestler, though I tried to only use the cash when I had too. It wasn't until I got my apartment here that I actually splurged."

Ace's eyes widened in surprise

"They called you that? Those bitches! I hoped you kicked every one of their asses! That's just uncalled for!"

The pat made her blush a little.

"Yeah...well I admit I haven't exactly been living up to that name lately. But your right. Its about confidence. As for you, you should be proud. You proved every snotty bitch that called you names and made you feel bad wrong, and you took a huge risk that none of them had the guts to make by changing gears and taking on a dangerous job as a pro wrestler, and you're badass as that!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 15, 2015 1:46 am

Alaina chuckled as Ace called her a badass. She'd never been called that before. "Haha, thanks Ace. I wish I showed them who was boss but the truth is most times I just sat there and took it. I never lift a finger against them. Instead I went home and sulked or cried." Alaina said with a sigh. "I was pretty pathetic, but I had a great dad I could turn to." She said, shaking her head.

"As much as I do love this, I do feel bad for leaving him back in San Diego. He, well.... he's got MS. Diagnosed right after I was born and he has it pretty bad now." Alaina said. "I never really wanted to be a nurse, it just felt right because of what he had. Honestly I was probably better at that than I am at wrestling. I got to deal with a lot of kids and they're the best ya know?"

Alaina realized that she was rambling, and that she set this up to give Ace confidence... not tell her own life story. "I'm sorry, I got a bit carried away. But I just... I really need to visit back home I think. I also think that you've probably got the best total package of wrestling skills I've ever seen. You don't use power much but I bet you could pull off some good power moves and you have no real weaknesses inside the ring. Combine that with your looks and its an amazing package deal ya know?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun May 17, 2015 1:10 am

Ace listened intently to what Alaina was saying, before reaching out and giving her a hug.

"Its great that your close to your dad, I've never been exactly close with my folks, but they did help me when I started...I haven't seen them in a few years myself...Hey! Maybe we should plan a trip, go to america and canada and visit both our folks!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Alaina squeezed Ace back and ret her head on Ace's shoulder. "That would be amazing! You are the best!" Alaina said excitedly. "Maybe sometime after this next PPV is over with we could go.... I think it would do us both good to go back home."

Now, all Alaina could think of was going back home for the first time since just after last years Summer Splash. She wouldn't tell her parents that she was coming..... this would be a surprise. She looked over at Ace with a big grin on her face. "Lets go in the ocean! We can't come here without swimming can we?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 21, 2015 2:04 am

"Swim? Eh...Sure! Why not!"

Ace replied, getting up and wiping some sand off her legs and backside. A swim sounded good. It was warm enough, and the water would do good for hiding her body from prying eyes.

No, no, she had to stop thinking like that, that was exactly why Alaina brought her out to the beach.

Noticing a girl looking her way, Ace blushed, but arched herself back a bit, stretching and putting her body on a little bit of a display, earning a wolf whistle from the girl before she walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next