Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Gaining Confidence

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gaining Confidence Empty Gaining Confidence

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:56 am

It was a beautiful day as Alaina parked her car at the beachfront. The sun was shining, the air was warm, she had a cooler full of everything they would need, and she was ready to set her plan for Ace in motion. This girl would gain confidence in her figure and be proud of who she was. Clad in a fairly skimpy pink bikini she looked over at Ace, who was wearing the silver bikini Alaina had chosen. "This is gonna be fun! My biggest fear is that my arm will get tired from knocking out too many horny guys who won't leave you alone." Alaina said with a grin. "Same goes for women, they will be drawn to you like a moth to flames."

Alaina stepped out of the car, grabbing the cooler and heading over to the passenger side. She would let Ace get out before locking up the car with the two Friction women making their way towards the sand. "Who knows maybe a few fans will recognize us and we can sign some stuff for them?" Alaina said playfully elbowing Ace. She knew Ace was still nervous about this, and Alaina recalled being something like that when she was younger. She looked over at Ace with a giant smile. "Now lets go out there and go get them tiger!" She said, giving Ace a hearty smack to the booty to get her to move towards the beach more quickly!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Gaining Confidence Empty Re: Gaining Confidence

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:41 am

Haley blushed, clad in the skimpy two piece silver bikini that Alaina had picked out, wondering just how the hell Alaina got her measurements.

"Well...I guess I wouldn't mind attracting a girl or two...you can beat up any guys that pop up though."

Haley said softly, looking over the light crowd on the beach and wondering if anybody would really notice her. The former champion, going with her natural blonde hair color today, had always prided herself on her abilities, wanting to be known for them and them alone, making it a point to cover most of her body with her attire, to the point where some claimed that Ace was the most covered up wrestler in AFW.

Part of that, however, was nerves, as well as a lack of confidence in her looks. While Ace had a couple of fun encounters over the last year and a half, those were private, and while she knew she certainly wasn't ugly, she doubted anybody would really find her all that attractive, especially compared to her more attractive, and more scantily clad, co-workers.

Letting out a loud "EEP!" as her ass was smacked, Ace proceeded to follow her friend down the bench.

"You uh....you really think people might notice me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:02 pm

"Haley, you are gorgeous. You have nothing to be ashamed of and you just need to learn to be proud of who you are! I've learned the hard way that anyone who wants you do change isn't worth your time." Alaina said as she picked out a spot and sat down on her towel, putting on some sunglasses. She opened up the cooler and pulled out a salad she had in tuperware and started to eat it.

"Honestly, I think you are prettier than I am. Like, you have a great figure! I know how some of the women on our roster just flaunt their shit.... I guess I am kinda guilty about it, but you are the type of lady who has class. You can be absolutely gorgeous in just about anything, we just need you to be comfortable in your own skin."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:16 am

Ace laid her towel out on the warm sand, laying next to Alaina and putting some sunglasses on to keep the sun out of her eyes as she lay down, hands behind her head, thinking about what her friend had said.

"Y-yeah...I mean...I like my body, I put time and effort into being fit and looking good...I'm just not used to actually showing any of it off. I don't even own a bikini. I have a one piece, but that's it."

"I dunno about being prettier than you though. You've got a great body, and you 're clearly confident enough to show it off and not worry about it. I dunno how the hell hentai girls can do their thing though. Get naked and have sex in front of everyone? They must be really confident or just balls out crazy."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:17 am

Alaina chuckled at Ace's remark about the hentai women. "I'd say a little crazy and very confused. They don't realize that there is a time and place for everything. That ring is for athletic competitions and putting on the best show the crowd has ever seen." Alaina began with a smile. She hated hentai matches. Its not that she disliked sex, but in public in a ring just wasn't her cup of tea. "The bedroom or any other place thats private is where you and a significant other have sex. All you have to do is find a significant other who won't do that same thing with other women while they date you."

Alaina caught a guy walking along the beach glancing over at them. She smiled and waved, catching him and showing it. He quickly turned his head away embarassed. "Ah he was a shy admirer that one.... he didn't want to say hello but he did like what he saw." Alaina said, nudging Ace.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 04, 2015 7:52 am

Haley blushed and waved a little at the guy walking away.

"I...don't like guys anyway. You...uh...you any good at flirting around?"

She asked curious about her friends romantic life.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Alaina sighed a bit. Mamouru was still fresh in her mind and she was somewhat over that breakup but not completely over it. "After that last breakup I realize that if I look for anyone I want a keeper, and I need to take it slow. Like, I sound like a hopeless romantic but I just want to find a guy I like being with... you know, forever."

Alaina laid back, looking up into the sky through her sunglasses. "I used to flirt more than I do now, but I guess I do have a little bit of game left even if my own confidence took a bit of a hit. If I really had it going on like I thought I did, why would he cheat on me and break up with me?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 06, 2015 9:23 am

Haley looked over at Alaina, reaching out and rubbing her shoulder in a comforting gesture.

"Some guys are just idiots. They never know the good things they have until they don't have them anymore."

"...I've had some some relationships here and there, various short term girlfriends or one night stands. It wasn't until I met Valley Doll that I had somebody I really thought liked me and that I could see myself being with for a long time. But...we started way too fast, before we even really knew each other. I wanna get back together with her someday, but I think we need to take it slower...actually have a date for one thing..."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Alaina nodded and gave Ace a pat on the shoulder as she spoke. "Yeah, you are right." She said. Guys could be idiots, but it was human nature not to know how good something was until it was gone. Yet another thing taken for granted.

Alaina perked up a bit when Ace mentioned Valley. "I know Val, I think she mentioned she had a girl at one point but I didn't know it was you!" Alaina said in surprise. "Listen, I hope things work out for ya Ace. I think she'd understand the need to go at a slower pace too ya know?"

Alaina chuckled and wanted to try to cheer Ace up a bit. She could tell the heavier conversation topic was wearing a little bit on her younger friend. "If I were into women I totally would have made a pass at ya. You are an incredibly beautiful young lady." Alaina then smiled devilishly. "So.. if I were into women who could you see me paired up with on the roster?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 06, 2015 9:30 pm

"You didn't hear about that? Akashi blurted it out of her fat mouth to everybody last summer right after Summer Splash. Figured it was common knowledge by now."

"You with a girl? Hmmm....that's actually pretty tough....I know I'd make a pass at you myself if you swung that way...otherwise...I could see you maybe going after the sumo...or that cute cowgirl, Tiffani Laurence. I could see you two getting along."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next