by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Where's that Taco stand?

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Where's that Taco stand? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where's that Taco stand?

Post by HighFly Wed May 06, 2015 3:52 pm

Alaina shrugged. "I guess Wonderwoman. Kids would recognize her and stuff ya know?"

"That and you are built like a superhero." Charlie chimed in.

Alaina just rolled her eyes. Charlie said he couldn't do anything like that since no superhero was a short skinny guy. LC had a better shot at being some mutants sidekick than he did, or so he said. "If you were to do something like that who would you be?" Alaina asked Amy, looking at her intently.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Wed May 06, 2015 4:19 pm

"'If I were to do something like that?' I've dressed up as superheroes before, Alaina." As she spoke, Amy undid her ponytail and ran the fingers on her non-taco hand through her straight blond hair. "I'm a natural Supergirl, but, with a little work, I make an amazing Black Canary." Black Canary kicked so much ass with just a fraction of Supergirl's power. Plus, Black Canary was super foxy, and Amy was super foxy. It was the better fit, really.

Amy's attention naturally turned to Charlie. "Well BC? What about you?" Amy was blanking on a character that would fit Charlie's exact specifications, but it wasn't like there weren't fully masked heroes that he could dress up as.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 06, 2015 4:48 pm

Before Charlie could speak Alaina began to laugh to the point where she snorted! "Charlie... Charlie is a natural Robin! Can't you see him in those super cute green tights running around and following Batman everywhere?"

"I so hate you right now." Charlie said as he ate the last bite of his food. "I would say that I might be able to swing Ironman... but that'd be a bitch to make look legit. I am waaaaaay too small for Superman. I might be able to be..."

"Robin!"

"Dammit Alaina.... I think maybe Riddler could work? He was nutty and ecentric not a super big guy." Charlie concluded.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Wed May 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Amy nodded. "Iron Man would be tough to pull off. Riddler could work, but you'd probably have to spend most of your time getting beat up by Alaina, which... actually I guess you're already kind of used to?" She turned to Charlie as though she were giving him a thorough inspection- her hand came up to her chin and she cocked her head as her eyes ran over his thin frame. Then, with a furtive wink to Alaina, Amy nodded again. "Robin would probably be the best fit for you. Kids love Batman over here, and Robin is surprisingly popular, too. Don't know if you've ever seen Teen Titans, but that show was crazy anime inspired."

Then Amy leaned back in her seat. Amy ate too much. Ohh those 3rd and 4th tacos were mistakes. "I'm so full. Oh god, I'm so full." She leaned into the table and buried her head in her arms, groaning.

The man with the slicing knife looked up and smirked.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 08, 2015 3:20 am

Alaina checked her phone looking at the time and her eyes widened in shock. "Holy shit... I didn't know it was this late!" She said looking up at the other two. "I gotta get back to the good old dojo for my evening workout!"

"Uh oh, you are my ride so I guess I am out as well." Charlie said as he slowly stood up. "Amy we got ya here do you need a ride back?"

Alaina almost smacked herself in the head. She forgot that little detail. "If you need to be dropped off at the mall or anywhere else I can get you there! We won't strand ya!" She said honestly. "We Californians have to watch each others backs right?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Fri May 08, 2015 3:49 am

Amy withdrew her arms and, rather than spend the effort to lift her head, Amy rolled it so that it was standing upright on the chin. When she spoke, her jaw remained stationary on the table, and the rest of her head bobbed up and down. "No, I'm good. I'm gonna try and walk this off. Thanks though." Then she sat up straight; talking like that was nauseating. "And thanks for showing me Tai's. Seriously, you guys have no idea how hard I've been craving tacos since coming here."

Amy walked the pair back to Alaina's car, where they traded phone numbers and said their goodbyes. Once Alaina's car was lost in Kyoto traffic, Amy smiled happily to herself. Good for Charlie. Then she picked up her purchase and began exploring the new neighborhood.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4