Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lost delivery

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lost delivery - Page 7 Empty Re: Lost delivery

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:57 pm

She wasn't sure what to say or do. She didn't know when she would be out that way again, but she does tell him that he might be here a while.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:09 pm

"Oh that is not a problem as I would like to see some of your place anyway. He smiled wearing the local clothes that men wore. Reptile tried to hide his tail and other features that would indicate that he is not from around here.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:20 pm

During the first little bit he does get a couple distant stares, but mostly due to nobody knowing who he was, but since he was with Vel it wasn't questioned. If Reptile looked around he would see mostly other skunks, some with tails and some without, and the occasional non-skunk. When she caught up with her husband Carl, a male skunk, they shared a small, but passionate kiss. He asked who Reptile was and Veldaris told him that she was the person who she had to send something to really far away. Carl joked if she blew him before she came back but he somehow snuck on and she found him on the way back. She nods and mentions that is exactly what happened.

Carl is not surprised by this, knowing Vel has a side of her that can be very horny at times. He does size him up in a tone that would please Vel he asks Reptile while checking the firmness of Reptile's butt if he's one of those guys that is into three ways. He was just messing with him with that question but thought mere thought of it did Vel smile.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Reptile managed to find something to wear and thought he was doing alright really as he managed to just hide is muscular and long tail out of the sight of prying eyes. he was glad he was with her as nobody dared to ask anything. Reptile did think it was an odd place just full of skunk anthros as they were not like Vel at all and when he did see a non-sunk, which he only saw one, he was surprised. He watched her approach a male skunk and give a short passionate kiss, he could only assume he was her boyfriend or husband. Reptile sttod there listening to Vel tell him the story. When they finished he backed her up with the story being true.

Reptile saw him sizing him up and and reciprocated the action. Suddenly he felt his butt being squeezed and flinched and replied "Never tried it but I will try most things once and then decide" Not realising he was messing with him.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:01 pm

Even though he was messing around the look on Vel’s face implied that it in fact was going to happen now, just a matter of when. She asks Carl when he’s off and he says it it won’t be too much longer, and tells her to behave until then. She smirks and tells him that she isn’t making any promises on that.

Though it wouldn’t be too much longer, maybe a few hours or so until Carl was done working for the day. While their main apartment was off site, there was somewhere on site for them to stay, which before the met up they all had a little something to eat. When they did meet up it didn’t take long for Veldaris to get in the mood and the couple began to kiss up a storm and putting a hand on each other’s crotch after slowly moving their way down there. After some time Veldaris pulled Reptile in then slowly backed away, letting the two males kiss. After some time Carl tells Reptile that he’ll try to be gentle with him. Each of them had some one-on-one time with the other, but there was often double teaming.

Veldaris loved the double penetration, though she made she Reptile gave it and took it from Carl as well. If he resisted Veldaris would be ‘very convincing.’ After they finished and took time to relax before cleaning up, Veldaris asked Reptile where he was going to stay. Carl then remembered that the royal couple wanted to see them both (him and Veldaris) for an outing of some kind. He checks a nearby clock and they still have some time before they have to head out. Carl suggests that Rep walk around and try to find something to do.

They offer him a ride into one of the main parts of town before dropping him off on a random corner. Vel tells him to call her later tonight if he wants a lift and they’ll figure out something for him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:10 pm

As expected Reptile knew that she was not going to behave, just from the very brief time of meeting he knew she was not that type anyway. Few hours went by but as they got back they could not but help kiss did they as Reptile began to feel uneasy and look everywhere else but at them. He felt even more uncomfortable when their hands were down each others crotch...I mean in front of him....A stranger!

Unbeknown to himself things were about to get even more odd as all of a sudden her got pulled into the mix by Vel darks "What the!" He exclaimed but in typical manor Vel just ignored this. Next he even got a kiss from Carl! He squirmed about as Carl kept the kiss going. Reptile felt a bit uncomfortable with the ones on one time with Carl.

However the next bit was not as peculiar as kissing another male, as both himself got busy with Vel and each other
When it was all over Reptile was confused! He did not know what to make of what just happened, as he relaxed and tried to mull it over. "I have no idea" He replied to Vel "Perhaps just in your ship? " Reptile makes a note of what Carl said and gets back into his clothes that would help him blend in.

Reptile takes them.up on the offer and not long gone he was dripped off "Where is the nearest bar for a drink?And how am I meant to call you?" He paused "Actually just come and pick me up from the same spot please" He smiled.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:35 pm

Before the three of them headed out Vel asked him how was it, even though she had a feeling he was confused about it.

They aren’t sure when that will be, nor how he will get a hold of them, but she gives him their number anyway before taking off. Though before they do he is told just find a phone somewhere, hopefully he knows what that is. They mention that there’s a few not too far from where he is now so finding one won’t be hard. Shortly after they leave Carl asks her if he has any money. She shrugs and says that it’s not her problem, but with a smirk she adds if he’s good at sucking dick like he was earlier he should have no problem getting a few bucks or so.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Reptile responded and was feeling a little more confident but he acted like it was all fine. He takes the number "Thank you" And yes he did know what a phone was but he had not seen one since he was a little boy.

Reptile went off to the nearest bar and asked for a drink before sitting down hoping to enjoy his drink and not cause trouble.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Maybe a minute or two after he arrived he heard a female saying "TILT MY ASS! I'LL SHOW YOU TILT" at a pinball machine in the corner, picking it up off the ground and almost violently shaking it. She shakes it for a little bit before putting back down and notices it worked out for her in a way. "Money back and multiball, better." Chelsea sighs silently and shakes her head "Control yourself sis, can't be doing that to every piece of machinery that disagrees with you."

"If only they actually fixed it instead of letting be glitchy like that then I wouldn't have to." Ferana commented back while poking one of Chelsea's breasts and joked with her "Unlike you where you'd most likely punch a hole it in. Unrelated how's things with with that guy you've been seeing lately?"

"So far so good."

"I'm not talking about just the sex" Ferana tells her with a smirk.

"I know. Overall it's alright so far." Chelsea tells her.

"How long has it been anyway since you two met?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:14 am

Now sat down and having enjoyed a few minutes of peace with his beverage although not entirely sure of what he was drinking but all he knew is that it sure did taste nice. All of a sudden his nice peaceful relaxing drinking session just became a lot louder with some fox woman over by the pinball machine shouting. He could not make out what was being said but he knew from the tone of voice that she was not happy!

Reptile watched her for a bit as this woman placed the machine back down on the floor as another woman this time a red head came over to her and made what looked like a suggestion to the other. He could not make out what they were saying but saw the red head have her breast being poked by the other, with bits of the conversation being heard by him.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next