Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lost delivery

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lost delivery - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost delivery

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:32 pm

She wasn't sure how far this was going to go. Not knowing what he could do plus with all that has happened to her before this moment part of her was having second thoughts. She asks him if he's ok since she just dropped him on the ground and they weren't in any kind of ring.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:36 pm

"No this is exactly what I had in mind" As he smiled rolled her over so he was now on top. "Is that the best you can do?" Taunting her.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:12 pm

She gasped when she felt him grabbing her and bringing her down to the ground with him. She looked up at him when his position changed. She didn't do anything for a while as she didn't really know what to do in a situation like this. Sure she has fought before but still this all felt out of place, that and she was trying not to just simple kick or knee him in the balls. She eventually did shoot a knee up into his stomach and went to turn him so she was not only on top but also in a sitting position. She then stopped and stood up.

"If we're going to do this I shouldn't get these clothes dirty. I didn't bring much of a supply of backup clothes on this run" as she takes her clothes off and soon comes back fully nude, getting into the position she was in before, giving him a nice few of her pussy.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:45 pm

"What's the matter?" Not use to wrestling a muscular male like me?" Teasing her before all of a sudden he received a sharp knee to the stomach and his advantageous position was reversed. Next to add humiliation to it she sat on top of him. Vel the stood up and stood over him as he was shocked that she gave up the position.

Shocked at how prepared she was for a delivery pilot "Um okay sure I guess" Knowinh that he might get uncomfortable wih it. Vel returning back nude he gulped and looked away unsure what to do or where to look. He eventually looked up and blushed.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:00 am

She gets back into the positioning they were before she stopped to take her clothes off and and asks if he is ready.  She saw him blush and she smirked.  As unfair as it seemed she unintentionally gave herself an advantage.  She asks him if this will cause a problem as she grabs hold of his legs and lifts them while sitting on him as if going for a pin of some kind, though she just wanted to him him there to see how he's react.  "Don't tell me you'd rather have a naked man be doing this to you." she asks him with a teaseful tone.  "C'mon, try to kick out."

Last edited by Maxy on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Stuttering his words "Uh nnnnnno it won't" His face going even brighter red. Reptile then felt his legs being.lifted up and he tried to thrash out wih his legs. "No but you are Not exactly a man are you" As he continues to thrash his legs about. His blush now gradually going as he was getting use to her being nude on top of him, and seeing her wonderful body.
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:25 pm

She pulled more on the legs, causing her to move closer while sitting on him, which means the view of her cunt was becoming closer and bigger too. She can tell part of what he's thinking and decides to taunt him. "Prove it then and I might let you go." She believes that she is in just enough random for him to stick his tongue out to give the outside edges of her pussy a quick lick, which is is looking for nothing more than that. Depending what he does if anything would determine what she would do next.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Reptile was starting to feel the pain of his legs bending to naturally as he squirmed about trying to pull his legs back to what they should be and back her fall back. "Oh I will" As Reptile notIced her womanhood getting closer and had an idea. He did not like the idea but if it would save him then there is no option.

He leans up wih his head and gently licks the edges of her womanhood.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:58 am

Veldaris gave a tiny twitch as she felt his tongue for the first time but if he licked it more than once she would get use to it fast. She would nod at him in approval but part of her was starting to get horned up so to avoid her barking or regular tone telling him to go inside with it she stands up, pulling him up in the process and tries to put him in an abdominal stretch that may or may not have had some accidental groping of his balls. Still, the though of a moment ago wouldn't escape her and she slide one of her hands to tease his crotch area for a moment. She was had some dirty thoughts enter her mind so she changed the grip a bit so she was also holding one of his legs. While she did that she bent down and licked his cheek for a moment.

This was starting to become more than a simple sparring workout as she was beginning to crave his man meat. Her face became a bit red as she tried to fight off the urges.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Reptile was now near her womanhood and could see her twitch as he gave a smirk thinking "So that is how it is done", looking up then only to see her nod in approval. He tried to continue but only moments later Vel stood up, probably to avoid more of his licking, pulling him up wih her.

To add more than just pleasure she placed him in an abdominal stretch, accidentally gropponent his balls. In response Reptile gave a little grunt as she groped his balls. Moments later he felt her hand down by his crotch, playing and teasing him. He gave low sighs as his crotch was teased and could tell what she was thinking. Next he felt her lock his cheek as he flinched away.

He knew something was happening but was not entirely sure what And he could sense that she wanted something more than just a spar.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next