Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Second Time for a First Date!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Second Time for a First Date! - Page 3 Empty Re: Second Time for a First Date!

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:06 pm

"Oh? Huh. Sometimes they call it pig, I guess." Abbey said. "Basically, I take a shot and then you try and make the same shot I did. Like, a three point shot or a half court shot or a jumper off the backboard.We take turns calling shots and if you miss, you get a letter. First to spell H-O-R-S-E loses. That way I wouldn't have to break your ankles driving to the lane." Abbey said, sticking out her tongue.

She scarfed down a few more bites and washed it down with a nice shot of non snake sake and patted her belly. "Well, I think I'm done. That was pretty good!" She said.

"Take your time, though." Abbey said, nodding to Mariko. "I'm sure we've ot time before the movie. Anyway, do you know who your matching up against next?" Abbey asked, casually.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:49 pm

Mariko listened as Abbey explained the rules of the game, nodding along as the blonde spoke. Then she chuckled at the last teasing comment. “I see. Well, that sounds simple enough then. I’m sure there’s some place in Kyoto where we could give it a try.” She wasn’t sure where, but the city did seem to have just about everything else, so a basketball court didn’t seem all that farfetched.

While Abbey finished up her food Mariko still had just a little bit left, but she was getting full by now, so it seemed like as good a time as a point as any to stop. “I think I’m done too. Don’t think I could eat another bite.” she said with a giggle. “But that really was a lot better than I expected. We’ll have to come back again sometime.”

Hearing Abbey’s question, Mariko’s smile momentarily died down a bit as thoughts of the Valkyries came to mind. That problem was going to have to be addressed sooner rather than later, though it didn’t exactly seem like it’d make good dinner conversation. That, and the less she could think or about it now, the better for the mood of this date, which she’d rather not ruin if she could help it. “Oh, nothing official yet, but there’s a few things I’d like to try to get done in the ring soon. What about you? You mentioned you’ve been training for a match, right?” she asked, her smile once again returning as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:20 pm

"Oh, I think we could try a few other places first before we come back around..." Abbey said chuckling softly to herself. She asked for the bill. And then leaned back in her chair as Mariko spoke. "That sounds pretty vague." Abbey said. "I've got a match coming up. Some dude. Nate, something or other. I should probably do some research, but sometimes just like to see if I can beat them without it. Should be fun as long as he's not some roided up rapist douchebag like Killer King. I wouldn't mind putting that guy in his place for sure, but... I'm pretty big for a girl and he STILL makes me look small. Kinda scary if I'm being honest plus... if I lose then..." Abbey frowned deeply.

She then looked at Mariko. She had watched the girl's matches after she went home after their first meeting. She had forgotten about one and it suddenly felt pretty awkward. "Um... didn't you... fight him in... a hentai match?" She asked, suddenly becoming meek and embarrassed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed May 06, 2015 6:40 am

Mariko simply shrugged at the comment about her vagueness, then listened as Abbey spoke, and chuckled at the comment about King being a “roided up rapist douchebag.” Although, the humor quickly faded away once the thought of what might happen to Abbey if she did lose that match came to mind...

“Yeah, I sure did. Hentai, two out of three. Not something I'd recommend trying.” she answered. “Somehow managed to walk out of it with a draw, but... It wasn’t pleasant, as I’m sure you can imagine.” That certainly wasn’t a topic she was keen on discussing at the table, even shuddering slightly just from the memory of that match. Fortunately, the waiter broke her train of thought when he came over with the bill and set it on the table before walking away. Having completely forgotten who was supposed to pay for what on this date, Mariko almost instinctively moved to pull out her wallet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 06, 2015 7:00 am

Abbey turned her head and grimaced visibly at Mariko's words. She was trying hard not to say anything but she just couldn't. She quietly pulled out her own wallet when the bill came. She saw Mariko pull out her wallet and then grinned. "We can do this a few ways." Abbey said, smiling. "Rock-Paper-Scissors, or I can pay because I lost our last little game or we can just split it because we're both adults." She said and nodded.

While she waited for Mariko to decide, she decided to revisit the elephant that was just in the room. "But, uh, Mariko-chan..." She said. "We're going to need to have a talk about um... that and some things..." She began shyly. "If there's going to be a second date." She then smiled sheepishly. "But... I don't want to spoil this date, so, let's just enjoy ourselves for now, ok?" She said, perking up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed May 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Mariko giggled and grinned at Abbey’s comment. “We could split it, but that doesn’t sound nearly as fun as rock-paper-scissors.” Really any of the options sounded perfectly fine, but the playful side of Mariko just felt like turning this into a game now that she had the chance to.

Before they started, though, and listened while the blonde spoke again. Mariko didn’t know entirely what Abbey meant, though she felt she had a pretty good idea. If it was what she thought, it was bound to come up sooner or later. But she giggled slightly when Abbey perked up and elected to push that conversation back for later.

“Right. Sounds perfect.” she said before holding her right fist out over the table to start their little game to decide who pays for dinner. She lifted her fist a few times, speaking each time she brought it back down. “Rock...paper...scissors.” she said, forming her fingers into a pair of scissors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Abbey threw paper and let her head droop. "Ok, I got this." She said and paid. Soon the two were of to the movies and after a nail biting movie, Abbey decided to bring them back to her apartment for some coffee. It seemed only fitting since they ended up in Mariko's the last time.

She sat on her little loveseat, holding her blue Fantastic Four mug and looked at Mariko. "So... here's my place!" She said. It was just a small little apartment. She had one bedroom, the living room and kitchen blended together. She had a couch and a television and coffee table and a bathroom and shower room.

Abbey took a sip of her coffee and smiled at Mariko. "That movie wasn't even scary at all. I was just pretending to be scared so we could snuggle." Abbey laughed. "Next time, we'll have to see an action movie or something." She said. and then looked down.

"So, ah..." Abbey said, becoming shy a bit. "I had a good time tonight. How about you?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat May 09, 2015 3:58 am

Mariko giggled when she won the game of rock-paper-scissors, then put her wallet away as Abbey paid for the meal. She had fun with the movie that soon followed, though she mostly just enjoyed getting to cuddle with Abbey while they watched. And once it was over, they were off to Abbey’s place.

As she stepped inside, Mariko took her cup of coffee and looked around. The place seemed roughly the same size as hers, though just a bit neater. “I like it. Nice and cozy.” she said with a smile, before taking a seat on the couch. She chuckled at Abbey’s comment about the movie, and nodded. “Funny, so was I.” Mariko replied with a wink.

She couldn’t help but grin slightly when she noticed the blonde getting shy, a sight that never ceased to be anything short of adorable to Mariko. “I had a lovely time. I’m glad you did too, Tabby-chan.” she replied, then took a sip of her coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 10, 2015 9:21 am

"mmmhmmm..." Abbey said between small sips from her coffee. She looked over Mariko and smiled. She set her coffee down and then leaned back on her couch. "So... you want to do this again?" She asked. "Cause I do..." Abbey said. "I think it could be pretty fun!" Abbey chirped. She then turned her head. "But, ahh..."

Abbey suddenly fidgeted. She had words but she didn't want to say them out loud. Whenever she did, they sounded liek the wrong way to approach the situation. She inhaled deeply and then sighed. "I just wanted to know, if we keep going on dates, then... you know..." Abey smiled. "We'd be, um... dating. I don't know... I don't know if you're looking for anything serious or not." Abbey said finally.

"I don't know if I am either, but... I know what I'm not looking for, so...." Abbey looked sheepishly at Mariko and bit her lip. "I mean... like I said earlier. I've seen some of your matches and..." Abbey was really hoping that Mariko could start filling int he blanks a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun May 10, 2015 11:45 pm

“Absolutely.” Mariko replied. She had thoroughly enjoyed the date tonight with Abbey, and wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. But she hadn’t forgotten what the blonde had started to talk about back at the restaurant, and she knew it would be coming up again soon. It seemed now was the time.

She let Abbey try to speak what was on her mind, until she seemed to get stuck after mentioning Mariko’s matches. “...And you’re not comfortable with the idea of being in a relationship with someone who participates in hentai matches.” she said, finishing Abbey’s thought for her. It may not’ve been exactly what she was thinking, though Mariko was willing to bet it was pretty close.

“I get it. You don’t like the thought of someone you’re dating having sex with other people. That’s totally understandable.” Mariko looked down at her coffee, and slowly rubbed her finger around the top of the cup. “Were you going to say that if we’re to continue dating, I’m going to have to stop taking those kinds of matches?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next