by KillerV Today at 9:07 pm

» Tag Match: Kate and Ele vs Kyo and Makie
by Underdog21 Today at 8:57 pm

» Makie Akamatsu vs Vita Cremashi
by Underdog21 Today at 8:51 pm

» DIGIMON!
by CybeastGregarX Today at 8:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

Battleofomega4, bricktown, CybeastGregarX, Daaharu, Dokkidokkimadoka, Iron Soldier, k0hryuu, KillerV, LtLukas, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, ThunderFox, Underdog21, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Recent absence and delayed threads

Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:10 pm by Lunchador

Hey, all! Wanted to send a message here to apologize for my recent absence, and the threads I've left hanging for the last month or so. Been dealing with some physical and mental health issues that have kept me from posting for awhile. It Want to sincerely apologize to those who I've had ongoing threads with during this time, and to those who have been waiting for me to start something with them. I feel like I'm ready to start trying to be active, again, and hope folks will be willing to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Miss Fortune

Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:30 pm by starvalentine

She's baaaccckkk!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the Queen of New York, The Sicilian Assassin...... MISS FORTUNE! Madison Oppenheim!!

Spoiler:

Comments: 7

Found my HHH

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:40 pm by starvalentine

Found my inner HHH and buried some of my roster. If anyone cares to look its here http://www.afwrpg.com/t15808-starvalentines-roster

Comments: 3

New Faces (for acuya)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Faces (for acuya)

Post by LARIATO on Sat May 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Julia laughed a bit more as Kozue nudged her with her elbow. This definitely wasn’t the happiest topic to discuss, though the blonde was just glad she was able to keep the mood lightened as much as possible at least.

And after Kozue’s last comment, Julia gave her a couple pats on the shoulder. “I hear ya. Sucks when ya put so much effort into doin’ whatcha think’s right only for it to not work out. But hey, straightenin’ out one of his guys is still somethin’. Sounds like his life’ll be better for it.”

It was easy to see why losing the match would take all the motivational wind out of that. Still, Julia held a friendly and (hopefully) encouraging smile. “And ya know what they say. If at first ya don’t succeed...”

LARIATO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sat May 09, 2015 9:23 pm

"...drink yourself into a blind stupor?" Kozue held up the glass and let what was left slosh around near the bottom. "Think it was something like that. I'm close."

Kozue took her time with the last few drops, savoring them with quick and solemn sips of serenity."I'm being a buzzkill, sorry if the mood's a little dead. I get a little chatty after a few drinks. Moreso than usual. And you're right. Doing a little good was better than doing no good at all."

She sighed and reached in her pocket, setting her phone on the table to check the time. Getting up there. "Thanks for hearing me out. And the drinks." She turned to Julia with a warm smile and gave Julia her own pat on the back. "You are an exceedingly cool person. Seriously."

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO on Sat May 09, 2015 11:44 pm

Julia gave another soft laugh as Kozue finished the saying. “Yeah, something like that.” she said jokingly as she lifted her glass to drink down the last remaining bits of her drink as well.

“No, no, you’re fine!” Julia said reassuringly. “I know these ain’t exactly the happiest things to talk about. Shit happens, and sometimes we need to vent about it. That ain’t your fault. Besides, it taught me a few things about the company I probably oughta know.”

When Kozue set her phone down and looked at the time, and Julia glanced at it too. She was probably going to have to get on over to the train station to head back over to Tokyo soon, though the thought was kind of a bummer. She’d really enjoyed getting to talk to Kozue. “No problem! And thanks! You’re pretty awesome yourself.” she replied with a smile. The blonde then took out her own phone and typed out the number, then showed it to Kozue. “Here’s my number. Next time I’m in Kyoto, or if ya ever come to Tokyo, lets hang out again, alright?”

LARIATO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top