by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Molting

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Molting - Page 3 Empty Re: Molting

Post by Bluemouse Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:37 am

"Oh yeah, totally. For sure." Jess nodded to Karisma, while somewhat uncomfortable after Brittany's reaction.

"Um... Mai's the fox-girl. We met backstage, and like we're both dancers... I was actually a Taylor Parker fan before I met her, and we hang out now and again. I've been to a few parties at her place, which are always so crazy. Like this one time she... wait..."

Jess trailed off and looked at Brittany, and slowly she remembered her. From the party. She was the blonde who almost got into a fight with Taylor, and then was caught making out with the tall, good-looking Japanese guy, who, admittedly, Jess had also briefly made out with earlier in the night. She remembered more about Brittany that she would've liked, and suddenly she wasn't so apt to stand around and chat about clothes.

"Oh, um... I just mean they were a lot of fun, ya know. But... I guess maybe you'd know that, since..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:58 am

Brittany stared down Jess as she kept talking about Brittany but thankfully Karisma's words brought her back to reality. "Yeah, i remember that party. It was kinda fun i guess." Brittany said as she tried to calm down while taking a few steps away from Jess. "Yeah, whatever you say Karisma. If you say leather is what is in i will believe you." Brittany said as she turned away from Jess while trying to keep her anger in check.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:13 am

"hnnnn..."

Karisma raised a curious eyebrow at the awkward exchange between them. She did not know that Brittany had ever set foot in Taylor's house. At the same time as the girl standing in front of them. She could see Brittany trying to hold herself in check and almost wanted to laugh. She didn't even know what Brittany had to be angry about other than the shame of being at a party hosted by the ugliest duckling in AFW.

Karisma began to quickly look around and spotted a pair of leather pants that seemed to be as close to Brittany's size as she could quickly approximate. She grabbed them and pushed them into Brittany's arms. "At least try them on." Karisma said and motioned to the changing room.

"You wouldn't mind giving me a second opinion. Since... you already know each other." her cool smile never left her face as she scanned the two girls. "Exceptionally small." Karisma said, almost nonchalantly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:31 am

Brittany caught the leather pants that Karisma tossed to her. "Fine, i will try them on." Brittany said as she would head over to a nearby changing room to try on the pants. "Also you had better not go anywhere Jess. I want to have a nice long conversation with you." Brittany said as she disappeared leaving Karisma and Jess alone for a little bit.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:33 am

"Oh, sure," Jess nodded, though she really wanted to leave. "Definitely."

Brittany's ominous remark got her palms sweating, and she gave Karisma her best smile while the blonde went off to change. "Um... What do you suppose she wants to talk about? If she wants to learn hip-hop dance, I can go all day, but... I'm just not sure what..."

She trailed off, and pulled out her phone. Maybe Mai was in the area and could give her an out.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:45 am

"Mmmm...." karisma put her hand gently on Jess' arm and guided her away from Brittany's booth so the blonde wouldn't overhear, making eye contact with Jess to indicate as such. She wore a warm smile and then glanced back at the dressing room when they were away enough.

"She was never one for words much, I think." Karisma said. "I have been doing my best to try and alleviate the darkness that clouds her vision. Beauties like us," Karisma said, motioning to herself and Jess, "must shine within as well as on the outside. Our portraits must not reflect an ugly truth." Karisma nodded again. "Words will be the only thing that she will exchange with you, do not fret." Karisma said. "I would not allow her to mar beauty."

Karisma looked down. "I hope you can understand that much. She's has been seized by ugly demons. I've come to exorcize them for the sake of beauty."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:39 pm

"Yeah, totally. I mean, like... yeah."

Jess had no idea what Karisma was talking about.

"Um... That's good though. I don't really wanna get beat up." She gave a nervous laugh. "But I hope you can help her with whatever's eating her. She seems kinda... You know. We do have stuff in common, though! We're both wrestlers, and we've both kissed the same boy! I should ask her how she liked my sloppy seconds!"

She laughed daintily for a moment, then abruptly stopped and shook her head. "I should not do that."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Karisma's cheeks raised as she smiled softly at Jess' musings. "I am certainly trying my best to mold her inside to reflect her outer beauty." She said. "Though..." Karisma asked. "I am having a hard time understanding how the two of you might be at the same party together. That in and of itself must be quite an intriguing story..." Karisma pressed her finger against her lips briefly.

"Especially considering that... it was a party hosted by Taylor Parker?" Karisma had to bite her tongue a bit just saying the girl's full name. "I do wonder what the circumstances behind that was. Can you tell me?" She asked, tilting her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:45 am

"Sure," Jess nodded agreeably. "I met Taylor and Johnny back when I first got to Japan. She's cool. She's way more laid back in private, but she's still totally fierce, just like on TV. I love it!" Jess smiled and put a hand on Karisma's arm for support, but she gleaned that the girl didn't quite share her enthusiasm.

"Brittany... She didn't get along with Taylor or anything. Taylor's girl invited her, I would think. The redhead, with super hot accent. She got into some trouble!" She laughed and nodded, and then looked up into space.

"It was... Cassie Elliot's welcome home party, and Taylor was all back to kicking ass and stuff. It was a pretty good time, other than, like... I dunno." Other than Brittany ruining everything.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:13 am

"Mmm...."

karisma lifted her head and smiled faintly at Jess' touch, taking everything in with a polite smile. it was very interesting but a few pieces were missing. She laughed along with Jess. "Trouble, you say?" She said, raising an eyebrow. "I'm afraid I don't know this woman either." Karisma tilted her head. "Suddenly the world is becoming a bit larger again." She mused.

"This is all so fascinating though." Karisma said and glanced towards the changing room. Karisma returned the gentle touch on Jess' shoulder. "Thank you for enlightening me. I had no idea. You've seen many of Taylor's matches?" She asked. Karisma wondered if maybe Jess had caught her own match with Karisma. hopefully not. It had been awkward enough when she recognized Brittany. Karisma rather liked this girl, which was quite unfortunate.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next