by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fuji nagi vs Hoshi Hanako

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Fuji nagi vs Hoshi Hanako - Page 5 Empty Re: Fuji nagi vs Hoshi Hanako

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:24 am

It appeared Hoshi was taking the lost well but deep down she was depressed and afraid afraid of what her father would have done to her for losing a match like this. Kissing Fuji was the only saving grace Hoshi had and wanted it to last longer. However the ref would break them up and get Fuji off her shortly. Sighing and trying not to cry again Hoshi stood up and looked at Fuji. "next time I'll strip you naked Fu-chan even if its not a stipulation for losing." hoshi said and waited for Fuji to strip her of her cloths

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:49 am

Unfortunately for the both of them, the ref forced the two of them to break the kiss and ordered Fuji to start stripping unless she wanted to forfeit. Fuji just gave a sigh. And I was liking that too. True be told, she wanted to kiss Hoshi again, but it'd have to wait. Like she said in the beginning, she'd strip her and do a few other things, and a hardcore make-out session would be one of those things.

At Hoshi's declaration, she laughed. "Nyahaha! Fine then, if you beat me next time I'll let you strip me and do whatever afterwards! That's a promise just between us! But..." She started to walk toward Hoshi, placing at hand on her shoulder. "If you wanna' go back to kissing again, meet me in the locker room after this." She said quietly to her before tightening her grip and bumping her forehead against Hoshi's. "Alright Hoshi-chan, it's time for you to get naked!" She grabbed onto the girl's tank-top straps, trying to get them off the girl's arms. "I do this the easy and you help me, or I can rough you up and little and rip these clothes off you while you're barely conscious! Your choice!"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:59 am

Hoshi smirked a bit "Oh I will beat you next to Fu-chan thats a promise." she said and looked at her when she put her hands on her shoulders. " sure ill met you in the locker room but we could do more then make out you know." Hoshi said with a smile and bumped forehead with her still being defiant and would lick Fuji's lips, but would lift her shirt up. " even though I love it rough i don't want to be barely conscious afterwards. " Hoshi said and helped Fuji stripped her, trying to be a good sport.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:21 am

Fuji's face turned a bright pink once Hoshi licked her. This girl had no problems getting physical intimate didn't she? Her request to take their future locker room make-out session further got Fuji riled up as well. Hoshi seemed confident in her abilities outside the ring, it looked like Fuji would have a lot of fun after this match. 

With Hoshi's help, she was easily able to remove the girl's tank-top, quickly tossing it aside out of the ring. She got a good look at her opponent's bra before continuing. "Hehe, good girl! I'll make sure to kiss you a whole bunch after this is over!" She said, giving the girl a quick peck on the lips for her compliance. "Alright, now when I pull your shorts down take off your socks and shoes so I can get them off." She instructed, quickly going to work on the shorts. She grabbed onto both the shorts and panties before pulling them both off at once, letting them slide down the girl's legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:04 am

Hoshi smirked seeing Fuji face turn bright pink. "your so cute blushing Fu-chan. Much cuter then me crying." Hoshi stated thinking how fun it'll be when they get to the locker room. she just couldn't wait now to see how far they would go once they go backstage.

"oh yeah you just can't get enough of my kisses now can you?" Hoshi said as a joke kissing back quickly and nodded. " ok i can do that" she spoke as Fuji started working on her shorts Hoshi would pull off her shoes and socks one at a time while standing on one leg while she took off she shoes and socks. once Fuji was pulling down Hoshi shorts she felt her panties go with them blushing brightly . "kya Fu-chan ." she spoked covering her face and sex

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Fuji was real glad Hoshi was being a good sport about this. It was a little surprising actually given how hard she went at Fu a few moments ago. If this had been reverse Fuji would had been fighting tooth and nail to keep her clothes on. Glad Hoshi-chan's so submissive! She thought slyly, giggling at her attempts to cover herself. "Ah, ah Hoshi-chan, I'm stripping you naked, remember?" Fuji gave the girl a smirk, grabbing onto her shoulders. "Oh no~" She said, giving Hoshi a devious look. "You're gonna' take this like a big girl Hoshi-chan! I won't stop even if you cry!" Before Hoshi could react, Fuji wrapped her fingers around Hoshi's bra straps and began to move them down her arms to remove them. while at the same time pushing her down so Fuji could mount her again. "Now get naked!"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Hoshi squirmed as she was in just her bra and looked at Fuji seeing her smirk. It was true Hoshi was being very submissive but she had her reasons as she looked at Fu who spoke. "I thought it was just in my bra an panties Fu-chan no fair." she pouted feeling Fuji pull her straps down and would push her down onto the mat mounting her again. "Oh? and what would you do if i don't want to be fully naked. " Hoshi said squirming under Fuji getting back into her old personality smirking at the girl and would put a hand under fu's shirt and rubbed her belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:17 am

Fuji gave a grinned as Hoshi start to give signs of fighting back. So she did have some fight in her after all. That would make ripping off her bra all the more satisfying. "Oh, I'll just wrestle it off you Hoshi-chan, like a good wrestler wou-" She would had continued, but the ref cut her off, ordering her to stop playing around. The match was over, and Hoshi was down to her bra, which would be accepted given the two were just kawaii. Anymore fooling around in the ring would result in the match being a no contest. To this, Fuji sighed, looking down at Hoshi with a pout. "Well, guess we'll finish this another time Hoshi-chan." She said, getting off of the girl and offering a hand to help her up. "Let's wrap this up in the locker rooms, 'kay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:32 am

Growling at the ref who was interfering again Hoshi would look up at Fuji. "stupid ref. It was getting good." she said as Fuji got off her and took her hand getting up and smiled. " we will finish at a later time Fu-chan. " Hoshi said and looked at Fu-chan. " you still need to take my bra off so you better to that." Hoshi said and smirked . " better hurry be for the ref gets mad again." Hoshi teased and reached for her cloths slowly to give Fuji more time to strip her. if Fuji didn't strip her Hoshi would carry her cloths and smiled. " met you in the locker room them. " she said befor walked out the ring and headed back stage.

Winner by pin fall : Fuji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5