by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Coming Storm

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Coming Storm Empty The Coming Storm

Post by dlamp Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:04 am

"Ha! Hyah! Kya!" Rain was striking at a sandbag in one of AFW gyms, it was mostly to relieve stress if anything. After all the losses she had been building up, she was just... angry. Very angry. At herself most, for losing and having the name 'crybaby' stuck with her now. "Hah!" She struck at the bag again, knocking a little forward. "Grrr..." Most people had already went home, but she was still bitter and still dwelling on her losses. 

I'm not a crybaby. She thought, striking the bag again with her palm. I'm not a crybaby. She slammed her knee into the bag as hard as she could, sending it forward a little. "I'm not a crybaby!" She gave the bag a roundhouse kick before taking in a deep breath. Some martial artist she was, getting so angry like this. "I'm going to get stronger and win one day. I swear I will." With that said, Rain was back to striking away at the bag, this time with a little more focus and precision. What she really want to do right now was spar with someone, but the place was empty at the moment, a pretty rare thing to happen around here.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Coming Storm Empty Re: The Coming Storm

Post by Darius Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:40 am

"Oh yeah!  Time to get my workout on!"

Bounding into the gym with a spring in her step and a pip in her pep was resident Kawaii wrestler Nikki Hattori.  Or as she was known in the AFW, Nikki 'Knockout'.  Named after her love of knocking people out in matches Nikki had made an impressive career for a Kawaii wrestler, winning multiple matches in her time, all of them in impressive, and often amusing knockouts.

Today Nikki had come to the gym to make sure she stayed fit as a fiddle for any possible future fights.  Today especially since she had gorged on the many fine cakes of her favourite desert shop at lunch.  Luckily she didn't get sick, but she had to work it off before she got fat!

Spoiler:

Dressed in her gym clothes and carrying along with her a water bottle and iPod, Nikki looked around eagerly for what she could do first.  "Oh!  I know I'll hit the treadmill!"  she declared aloud.  "I'm always set for a good run!  Woot woot!"  Singing and skipping Nikki made her way to the piece of exercise equipment.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:00 am

Given the gym was pretty much all but empty at the moment, Rain instantly noticed the newcomer's excited entry. It actually snapped her out of her bad mood a little. Rain quickly recognized her too, it was the girl she had her first match with, Nikki. "Tch," Her blood instantly started to boil. She knew she probably shouldn't feel that was, she knew it was petty, but... she didn't care, her bad mood was back, and Nikki's excitement wasn't helping. She could still remember washing off the damn marker writing from her forehead. Just seeing her so happy made Rain bitter.

"Hey, shut up already!" Rain was actually surprised she said that aloud. Her eyes widened from the shock of how acidic her voice sounded. She didn't think she was capable of that. "... ..." She stared at the girl blankly before continuing. "Y-You're being really loud. I can't focus..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Nikki had barely made it three steps to the treadmill when someone in the gym snapped at her, causing the brunette to instinctively cringe, placing her hands over her ears and shutting her eyes. "Huh?" she soon said, opening hr eyes and looking around for whoever it was that yelled at her, wanting to know just what the reason was. Her eyes soon fell upon the blond girl at the punching bag, and recognition soon flashed through Nikki's mind.

"Hey, I know you!" Nikki realized pointing at the girl. "You're Rain, right? It's me, Nikki! Remember? We had a match together in that bedroom!" She would bound over to Rain in a hurry, clearly not put off by the act that merely a few seconds ago Rain had told her to shut up, having already forgotten about it.

"It's really nice to see you again!" Nikki would cheer, and would then attempt to give Rain a great big hug!
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:33 am

Rain was surprised how well Nikki took seeing her. She expected gloating, some kind of teasing, but... Nikki was just happy to see her. "Um... y-yeah, I'm Rain." She stammered out, reluctantly accepting the girl's hug. She was excepting a lot more hostility and arrogance from the girl given their last match, but... she was actually pretty nice outside the ring. 

"I can't say the same." She answered honestly. Their match still left a bad taste in her mouth after all. "Um... did you come here to train too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:23 am

After giving her old opponent a hug Nikki would release the girl with a smile. It was always nice to see a familiar face. But when Rain said she wasn't as happy to see Nikki as she was, the Kawaii would blink in confusion, tilting her head to the side. Before she could question Rain's words the girl would give ask her what she was doing in the gym.

"Oh! Well, yeah! I'm here to keep in tip top shape!" Nikki declared proudly, completely forgetting about Rain's words. "You never know when the next fight will come around. So I gotta be at my best!" Nikki would send a playful punch into the punching bag Rain had been working as if to illustrate her point.

"What about you? Are you here to train?" Nikki asked with a grin.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:39 am

"Me?" She looked away for a moment. Nikki was being so nice to her despite how their match went. It was like it never happened. Rain felt bad for still being so bitter about it. She's... kind of an airhead. She thought to herself. "Um, yeah." She said with a nod. "Mostly just trying to clear my mind though." And stress relief, but she wasn't going to talk about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:21 pm

"Oh? That's cool," Nikki said nodding her head with a smile at Rain's answer. She didn't know what Rain was trying to clear her head about but at least she was getting a good workout from it!

"So how have you been, Rain?" Nikki would ask excitedly, wanting to know just what her old opponent had been up to after all this time. "Have you had many matches since we last met? I bet you've won a whole bunch of matches since then!" Nikki gave Rain a big innocent smile. "So? How many have you won, Rain?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:47 am

"Gh!" Nikki might as well had punched Rain with those words. She hadn't many matches, was in a tournament and lost the first round, and just recently lost a humiliation match. Yes, Nikki's words definitely stung more than a punch, kick, or hold ever could. And it started really eating at her. "I've..." She began. "I've had about three or four official matches, b-but I haven't won any yet. H-hahahaha..." She could barely hide the pain she felt saying those words. She dared not ask Nikki about her career through fear of comparing. "H-How have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:27 am

Totally oblivious to the fact that she had essentially just stepped on a land-mine Nikki continued grinning at Rain as she explained to the Kawaii that despite having had several matches already she had yet to win a single one. This caused Nikki to blink in surprise. Four matches and not a single win?

"Me? I've been pretty good!" Nikki answered at Rain's question. "Still taken em' on and knocking them down!" She puffed out her impressive chest proudly at her words, but upon remembering Rain's earlier words she frowned.

"You haven't won a match yet?" she asked point blank rather than avoid being rude or insensitive. "Well that's no good at all! We're going to have to fix that!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next