Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha - Page 5 Empty Re: Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:31 pm

"I can still be rough when I need to, darling." Agatha replied, quickly trying to get herself back up, looking over to the older wrestler. Once she got herself up, she tried to run up to Junko, intent on kicking her once more, this time across the face, where she'd hoped to at least stun Junko.

Abigail, on the other hand, very nearly had her eyes closed, masking them with her hands, her right hand leaving a gap wide enough between two of her fingers to let her still see the ongoing match. She still didn't want to make her thoughts known, especially not to both the quite infatuated Junko, or the rather lustful Agatha, lest she inevitably earn the wrath of one or the other, something Abigail very much hoped to avoid if she very well could.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha - Page 5 Empty Re: Junko "Diao-chan" Higurashi Vs. Duchess Agatha

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:02 am

Junko barely got her hands up as Agatha kicked her, but the force was enough to jar her and send her toppling to the ground. "Guh!" Junko grunted as she pushed to her hands and knees and tried to quickly scramble back to her feet. "Oh, well, I don't mind that either, fufuf~" She teased as she ascended.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:12 pm

Agatha herself grinned as her kick connected, a smug satisfaction clearly overtaking her as she turned around, leaning on the ropes to give herself some momentum. "Then I'm sure you won't mind this!" Agatha shouted out at her opponent, as she finally sprang forward, her speed increasing slightly over her previous attempt. Thus, this time, she trued to use that momentum to put a little more 'oomph' into her next kick, as both of her feet now left the ground, prepared to strike Junko, be it in the head, chest, belly, even legs, it didn't matter to Agatha, so long as it kept her down for a short while.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:39 am

Junko was still trying to stand up as Agatha hopped away. She saw her rebound off the ropes and grinned as she finally got to her feet. The older woman was pretty sure that she could get to Agatha, trying to clear the distance and hit her with a clothesline, only to see Agatha leave her feet and plant a dropkick right against her thigh.

Junko yelped and bent over only to be shot backwards from the momentum and sent crashing down to the mat once more. This time, however, she was a little slower to get up as she pushed to her knees, resting her head against the canbvas as she rubbed her thigh, her rump sticking up in the air and aimed at Agatha, much to the approval of the audience.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:46 pm

Agatha grinned with delight once more as her legs slammed against her opponent once more, landing down on the mat on her back, practically next to Junko as well. She had at least weakened her opponent to some degree, or so she'd hope, as she now tried to get herself back up.

Of course, in the process of doing so she had apparently landed in such a way that her face was immediately tapped by Junko's own rear, causing Agatha to plush slightly and stare back at Junko. "That's a nice ass you have there Junko." Agatha replied with a lustful undertone, turning her body around and immediately holding onto her red shorts, trying to move her body around slightly, carelessly tugging at them with her hands as she tried to position herself behind Junko. "Why don't we show it off a little more!" She shouted out, tugging at the shorts even further, hoping to expose the older wrestler's ass to the crowd, Agatha's desire for taunting and humiliating Junko seemingly getting in the way of pragmatism once again.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:41 am

Junko's eyes widened as she felt Agatha suddenly push her face right into her ass. Her cheeks flushed naturally, but her surprised expression quickly gave way to curiosity. "Oh, I know it, fufu~" Junko chuckled, not yet moving away, waiting to see what the lusty Duchess had in mind.

She wriggled enough to let Agatha slide her shorts off, hearing the catcalls of the crowd as her bare ass was left revealed except for the small string of her daring thong. "It's all well and good, but do you even know what to do with it, fufu~" Junko taunted as she turned and gave a coy look to Agatha.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:10 am

Agatha for her part, wasn't entirely expecting the thong underneath, but she did enjoy it, earning a chuckle from the duchess. "Nice way to avoid a wardrobe malfunction." She teased Junko, giving her rear a spank as she threw the shorts away. For a mere second, Agatha was torn between perhaps taking advantage of Junko to win the match, or to simply have some fun with the older woman, intent on savoring her older, veteran flesh.

It did not take Agatha long to reach a conclusion, as she moved one hand to Junko's rear, rubbing it and reaching for her still covered womanhood. At the same time, she moved her body slightly, now pressing it against Junko's own, moaning lightly as their sweaty skin rubbed together. "Why, I think I know what to do with it, at the same time, why don't we take a little break from all this combat, and perhaps entertain my maid while we're at it." Agatha added, looking at Abigail as her free hand made a move towards Junko's respective breasts, intent on cupping and groping one of the older wrestler's orbs, eliciting a rather visible blush and very slight nosebleed from the onlooking maid.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:08 pm

Junko let Agatha explore for the moment. She was taking the time to recover, though she did not dislike the Duchess' touch. Rather she enjoyed it quite a bit and moaned softly as Agatha moved behind her, dragging her exposed breasts along Junko's back.

She had to admit that the soft moans of the Duchess were intriguing, but she remained coy, bringing up one hand to push Agatha's palm into her chest. "Oooh?" Junko mused. "So you'd like for her to see you beaten two different ways, is that it? I didn't know you were a masochist, fufu~"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Agatha herself was slightly surprised by Junko moving her own hand closer to the older wrestler's breasts, but made sure not to show it, instead simply groping them, playing with her ample breasts. using that hand to play with her, and eventually pinch one of her nipples through her outfit.

"Oh, I'm fairly certain I can take you down while making love to you, Junko." Agatha retorted, rubbing her other hand against Junko's womanhood as she said so, clearly intent on at least bringing her down a notch here. "In fact, I think I can make you orgasm on this mate right in front of cute little Abby and the crowd, think you can do the same to me?" By this point, it was clear that Agatha was thinking more by sheer lust and dominance, clearly wanting to prove her libido against Junko's as the superior one.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:22 am

Junko gasped a bit as her nipple was pinched, but her wry smile smile never left her face as Agatha taunted her. Junko hissed softly as she felt the Duchess' wandering fingers. The girl was definitely confident, but she also had the better position; Junko knew she would have to rectify that.

"Fufufufu!" Junko chuckled loudly at Agatha's indication. "I think that if you really want twice the humiliation, then you'll have to offer twice the reward." She said and then quickly turned her body, trying to throw an arm around the back of Agatha's neck and force the Duchess' head into her plump breast. If she could catch Agatha off guard, she wouldn't waist too much time forcing the girl into her bosom, but would rather try and use her abilities to flip Agatha over onto her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next