by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hot Times and a Cold Shower

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hot Times and a Cold Shower - Page 3 Empty Re: Hot Times and a Cold Shower

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:49 pm

Odessa couldn't help but grin as Karina's competitive spirit started burning brighter and brighter. The blue-haired woman put a hand on her hip, mirroring Odessa's pose, and thrust her chest out, bringing her orbs to within just a couple inches of Odessa's as they stared each other down across only a very short distance. Odessa's nipples were hard, both from the cold water of the shower they had just taken and from excitement, and pointed threateningly at Karina's breasts, ready to make their mark on that soft, creamy flesh.

Odessa noticed Karina looking at the bag at the foot of the bed, and chuckled. "It seems like you really want to know what's in there, hmm? Well, don't worry—once I've bested you I'll dig into that bag and pull out a nice surprise for you. And I'll tell you what...if you do manage to defeat me breasts to breasts, then you can choose what you want to do next." Odessa raised a well-kept eyebrow at Karina, hoping that the blue-haired woman would appreciate this slight but significant raising of the stakes.

Slowly, Odessa would take a step forward, planting her foot hard on the floor. She would lean into Karina, but wouldn't focus on the breast-on-breast collision at first. No, her first order of business was to lean her face into Karina's and lock her lips with the Beast's, giving her a hot, passionate, open-mouthed kiss, their breasts rubbing up against each other, but lightly. Only after several seconds would Odessa pull her lips back from Karina. She smiled and licked them hungrily. "Well, then, with that, let's begin," she would say, before suddenly thrusting her chest forward, trying to turn the soft, erotic rubbing that had occurred during the kiss into a hard shove that would send Karina stumbling backwards.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:37 am

Karina knew that she wasn't exactly a professional when it came to such combat. Heck, she was actually quite sensitive in the breast area and the moment Odessa both kissed and rubbed her chest against her, it would only taking a few seconds before that blush returned upon her cheeks, her breasts mashed against Odessa's for a brief moment before the woman withdrew from the kiss, leaving Karina panting softly for air.

She was forced to take a step back after Odessa went in much harder, giving her breasts a shove! Not to be outdone, Karina would take those steps back to press against Odessa before she would try to force Odessa to lose ground by shoving her own breasts harder into Odessa's pair, releasing a low grumble since she was very new at this, and was just going to rely on her strength and her perky breasts to try an become the victor in this fight! If she could not, then she always had one trick up her sleeve that might surprise Odessa.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:03 pm

The kiss obviously flustered Karina a little bit, for when Odessa would pull her lips back and gently run her tongue over them to savor the taste of the blue-haired beauty's mouth. Their breasts would come apart, too, although only an inch separated them as Odessa would lock eyes with Karina, smiling as she would then thrust her chest forward, smacking chocolate breasts into vanilla breasts, forcing Karina to stumble backwards on impact.

Odessa advanced, stepping forward as she forced Karina backward, keeping her breasts compressed against those of the other woman. Karina learned quickly, though, and shoved forward hard with her own breasts, suddenly overwhelming Odessa with that display of power. The Briton would gasp as she was now the one forced to back up, her breasts squishing tightly against those of her blue-headed friend as she took three, four, five steps backwards.

Odessa would throw herself forward again, matching Karina's brute strength with her own to halt Karina's advance. "Mrrrffh!" she grunted. Their breasts, very similar in their perkiness, firmness, and considerable size, crushed against each other as both women pushed, their newly-cleaned naked flesh molding together almost as perfectly as it had during their sauna battle.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:26 am

Had to keep on going to fend the woman off, though also to send her down upon her bed! She braced herself as Odessa came back in, this time the Beast being able to brace herself for that impact and stand her ground. She wasted no time to fight with all her might, hands coming up to grasp Odessa by the hips, deciding that she should just pull out all the stops! She was quickly reminded by something else though, a grin curling upon her lips as those hands traveled once more, this time coming up and around Odessa's waist.

She would tighten the hug, suddenly lifted Odessa straight off her feet to show off her impressive strength, though Karina's true motive was to hug Odessa high enough so she could arch her back and squeeze Odessa down onto her perky tits, almost like she was attempting to impale Odessa's pair into her own!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:52 am

Odessa and Karina were now both on their front feet, and the titfight had turned into a standoff—though neither woman was doing much standing around. They were both pushing hard against each other, but, with their strength and their tits being roughly equal, neither was able to gain much ground. As Karina's hands went to Odessa's hips, Odessa would slide her hands up to Karina's wide, creamy-skinned hips, the tips of her fingers playing on Karina's butt cheeks. Holding each other's hips, the two titanesses almost looked like they were dancing as first one would take a small step back, and then the other.

Odessa was preparing for a trick of her own when Karina managed to get the jump on her first. The Beast's arms suddenly encircled Odessa, and, before the ebony beauty could even lodge a protest, Karina lifted her up into the air. As exhausted as she had to be, it was impressive that Karina still had the strength to do this. Odessa was unsure if she would be able to reciprocate, should she have the opportunity. She wondered how long Karina would be able to hold her up before she had to let her down. As it was, Odessa was at the ivory beauty's mercy.

"Ggggnnh!" Odessa groaned plaintively, as she felt her breasts, weighed down by gravity, impaled on Karina's mighty white orbs, the blue-haired woman's hard nipples pushing easily into Odessa's chocolate flesh. The Briton would push at Karina's shoulders, trying to separate her breasts from Karina's, while kicking her legs in the hopes that she could force Karina to let her down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:27 am

Keeping the woman in her grasp was no easy task, though since she had recovered after the cold bath, she had gained plenty of her strength back to make it work. She shuffled her feet from each other, spreading them out to keep a good balance upon them while her arms would pulse around Odessa's body. She wasn't out to hurt the woman, rather to keep her nice and close, to keep her impaled upon her tits and have her nipples dig against the skin of those exposed breasts. " It's okay to submit to this. " She said with a knowing grin on her face, those strong arms keeping themselves surrounded around Odessa, her tongue going over her own bottom lip as she tasted the woman on them, the kiss was quite a good one to say the least.

Karina arched her back, forcing Odessa up further and down onto her breasts, making sure that the woman's attempt to break her balance and the grip to be faltered. The Beast was in her zone right now, and she was going to make sure to sap the strength out of Odessa so she could call the shots now. " I'm not one to do these kinds of things.. " She started speaking after a while, her body tensing up with each squeeze she gave the woman. " The whole erotic stuff. I ain't that much into women. It really needs to be one heck of a bomb shell to get me riled up. " She then suddenly grinned wide. " But since you can beat Cecilia, I figured I'd beat you to one up her again! " With that, she went for a tight, vicious squeeze to really force Odessa down upon her breasts.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:07 am

Odessa's efforts to free herself from Karina's devastating lift proved ineffective, as Karina would adjust her stance, widening her legs and keeping Odessa aloft. Pushing on the blue-haired beauty's shoulders did nothing. Odessa's breasts had to be weighing on Karina's, but, hanging down as they were, they were essentially just soft, fleshy punching bags, while Karina's, pointing upwards, were in a position to bruise and abuse Odessa's chest.

And the ebony beauty felt it. She clenched her teeth and winced as she felt Karina's big, hard nipples cutting into her flesh. They were hard enough and big enough that it almost felt as if they were breaking her skin. Of course, they weren't, but the terrible combination of pain and pleasure was driving Odessa crazy. "Nrrr...mmmnn..." she intoned, in a low, harsh growl, halfway between a moan and a groan. The extra squeeze which Karina added made Odessa cry out in pain as she felt her chest crushed down against that of her foe.

"Submit...to this?" Odessa would manage to say with cheeky derision nevertheless. She smirked and blew a little kiss down at Karina. "Karina, you never told me that you had such a wonderful sense of humor...gghk. You'll have to do a lot better if you want to make me give in. As far as Cecilia goes...well, you're already similar in one respect: you both lost to me. But she still has one leg up on you, Rini, dear: after our Summer Splash match, Ceci and I made love for two weeks straight on a secluded Mediterranean island. And she managed to keep up with me, give me all that I wanted and more." Odessa would chuckle, though another small wince would betray the fact that Karina's hold was having quite an effect on her. "You'll have to do quite a bit tonight to match her."

Odessa's wild struggles had had no effect, and now she was really starting to feel herself weaken in Karina's bearhug. She would clear her mind and decided to make a more concerted effort. Her feet were dangling freely, and until then she had just been kicking them. Well, Odessa would instead feel around with one foot, trying to find Karina's crotch. If she could find it, she would start to rub her sole against the Beast's sex, wiggling her toes to try to stimulate the other woman's labia. At the same time, she would reach down with both arms to grab onto Karina's tits with both hands, squeezing them as hard as she could, digging her claws in and stretching out the malleable breast flesh to try to cause Karina plenty of pain—and maybe some pleasure, too.

"Now put me down."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:19 pm

Karina knew that she hadn't been active enough to stamp herself back into AFW, and while she was gone, Cecilia had made her mark on it instead. While it did frustrate Karina, she was out to prove that she was better than not only the Hardcore Queen, but everyone else who dared to called themselves a power house! Her eyes narrowed when she heard Odessa speak about that two week thing, deciding to up that bet but she was not allowed to speak it out yet since the woman rubbed her foot against her bare sex, which caused a faint tint of redness to take over, the bear hug weakening a little since it was a pleasurable feeling that even Karina could not ignore. She was about to respond when those hands came to her breasts and showed Karina the woman's strength with that vicious squeezing!

With her tits being mauled, Karina had no choice but to lay off the bear hugging and the impaling method, releasing a sharp cry as she instantly released Odessa, forcing those hands off her breasts so she could take a few steps back and bring her right hand up to gently brush her fingertips over the places Odessa was squeezing into, giving Odessa an irritated look but soon she still decided to continue. " That so..? Then how about we make this more interesting? " She said, mending her breasts with a gentle touch before she stepped towards Odessa again, a grin curling on her lips. Even if her breasts were hurting, it was the power of Odessa that was making her feel more excited than before, now she was finally seeing some strength that Karina was attracted to. The Beast was on guard now though, making sure she wouldn't fall in Odessa's trap while she was gathering the words she wanted to say.

" Then how about this, Des. " She lowered her arms to cross them underneath her chest, making them puff out while her eyes remained on Odessa. " After tonight, you're free to come to my house whenever you want. We can do spars, lewd fights or even strong, powerful ones if you wish for that. Either way.. " She trailed off for a moment, looking to the side, her blush fading as she was getting more competitive. " I'm up for giving you all you want and more, in exchange that I get to a good, permanent sparring partner.. How about it? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:44 am

Odessa had really been enjoying herself so far tonight. Their sauna match had been exhausting, but very satisfying, in every way—emotionally, physically, and sexually. Then they had checked into this hotel, this wonderful hotel with a wonderful presidential suite, and taken a nice, cold shower together. Odessa had gotten an excellent opportunity to explore Karina's body during that shower, and now, refreshed and restored by the cool spray, they were ready to start competing with each other again. Karina had shown her brutish side as she had lifted Odessa up and impaled the ebony beauty's breasts on her hard nipples. But Odessa showed her own toughness as she grabbed onto Karina tits and squeezed them roughly.

She couldn't resist adding a little sensual element to her escape attempt, of course, as she placed the sole of her foot on Karina's crotch and rubbed it almost tenderly. The combination of the two modes of attack was strong and immediate: Karina dropped her and backed away, pawing at those big, gorgeous white breasts. Odessa smirked, but had to paw at her own breasts, still feeling a little sting where Karina's nipples had drilled into her flesh. Then, Karina suggested that they make everything a little more interesting. "I'm listening."

Karina's suggestion was a little unexpected. Odessa didn't think her blue-haired counterpart would want to make that sort of commitment. But it pleased Odessa. It pleased her greatly. She would step forward as Karina crossed her arms under her breasts. Odessa would put her hands on Karina's shoulders, giving them a squeeze, moving back from the brutal tactics she had just used to the more affectionate touch she had given Karina in the shower. "Rina, dear, it sounds like a lovely arrangement. And so that you need not always shoulder the burden of hosting me, you'll be welcome at my home whenever you so desire. We can spar with each other any way we'd like, whenever we'd like..." She licked her lips and leaned in to Karina, breathing hotly on the other's face as she bumped her breasts against Karina's again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:57 pm

It seemed that Karina was not wrong about Odessa's approach in fights. This woman offered the same thing, which made it a solid deal for the Beast. She needed a secret sparring partner for the more hentai and smothering kind of ways, and from their previous match Karina knew that Odessa had not only the right curves for it, but also the experience. " Sounds like a plan. Now then.. " She spoke, pushing against Odessa to really make their breasts mash together, soon pressing her forehead against the woman while her eyes locked with Odessa's. She exchanged warm breath with the woman, hands coming down to hold onto those wide hips, a little envious with how this woman was build, but Karina was always enjoying her own strength more than the rest of her body, something she would have to change.

" What do you want to do now? " She would give a little grind with her chest, just to tease both Odessa and her own body. Her breasts were still a little sensitive from the earlier clawing, though she had recovered through most of it. She leaned in closer, just close enough so her lips were almost touching Odessa's pair. " We can still power wrestle each other for dominance.. Can go for full smothers instead.. Or we can just jump on the bed and make love. " She snickered, though did blush faintly from her own words. " Your choice, buttercup. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down