by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Drinks Are On The Champion!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Drinks Are On The Champion!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Drinks Are On The Champion!

Post by Harrier Wed May 13, 2015 6:44 pm

"Now hold on a minute. Nowhere did I say that you can´t fight or are not hardcore enough for a real hardcore match."
The German held up an appeasing hand to relative her first statement before attempting to make her statement a little bit clearer. She did not want to talk in a disrespectable manner of Heather, it had just been an impression she always had had of Heather.
"But tell me, can you kick someone on the back when she is down just for the sake of it and a tiny advantage? Or talk with the referee about some shit while your cronies attack your opponent? That is my definition of mean. If you can do that, then I have to apologize and you are really mean."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri May 15, 2015 3:16 am

"Well to be fair to Heather I think thats more dirty than it is mean Anja, Heather can be brutal when the match calls for it but she keeps things fair...mostly." She said, nudging Heather in the side playfully with her elbow on that last word to tease her a little. Natasha glanced back to the bar to find the bartender had refilled her glass in the short time she had been looking away, the Frenchwoman smiling brightly as she took hold of the glass and took another long drink from it. This time it was a little stronger than before but Natasha didn't mind, it was more alcohol for the money and while she did have a long night ahead she was fairly sure she could handle it...hopefully.

"Also I don't think Heather has anyone who could be considered a cronie." Natasha chimed in while looking between the two women, both of whom she had been intimate with though Heather had been the one to steal a place in her heart as well as her bed. Perhaps it was the alcohol talking but she suddenly found herself wondering which of the two would win in a drinking contest.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 22, 2015 3:09 pm

Heather listened to Anja's words, turning her head a little and shrugging. She was right, Heather wouldn't do any sort of thing like that. Winning like that wouldn't mean anything and Heather knew that for a fact. "Mnh..well in that definition then you'd be right. I'm not mean like that, not at all" She said, waving it off. Heather winced at the little playful nudge that Natasha gave her, smiling and nodding at those words, leaning herself back just a little.

"Ahaa..You'd be right there. I don't think I have any sort of 'cronies' either" She nodded before sighing out a little. "E-enough about me though, right? This is your party Natasha, we should be doing nothing but celebrating"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 24, 2015 10:08 am

"Fair enough."
Anja commented before looking innocently at Natasha, taking a quick sip of her drink to lend attention away from the fact that she did not really know how to keep a conversation going that did not go over the topics of domination, sex, wrestling, sex-wrestling, economics, training, healthy living, house cleaning or squatting. Luckily, it was not her party, and Natasha had to keep things rolling in the mind of the German. The duty of the guest was to be entertained and enjoy it, and she really intended to be a good guest at the party of the generous host.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:23 am

Natasha simply leaned back against the bar watching Heather and Anja talk for a moment, allowing herself to enjoy both the show and her drink as the two very different women made their points. She nodded her head when Anja threw in the towel, though she suspected the blonde woman was simply agreeing with Heather that they should move the topic of conversation back to their hostess. Natasha smiled and took another drink before putting it back down upon the bar. "Well I was having fun watching you two." She said with a laugh, pushing herself away from the bar to stand between her two friends, arms reaching out to wrap around their waists and pull them in close side by side with her.

"Sincerely its great seeing the two of you again, we really do go too long without spending time together and we need to fix that in the future." With that said Natasha hugged them even further, the sides of their breasts brushing together now for a moment or two before Natasha released them both.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:06 pm

Heather huffed a little at those words, knowing that Natasha probably was indeed enjoying their little spat that was going on. She blinked as she felt her grab the two of them by their waists, a litle yelp coming from her as she hugged her and Anja tightly. "h-haa--W-well you know I wouldn't have came here if I didn't feel the same. It's..really good seeing you and Anja again. Good to get things back on track." Heather nodded a little, watching the two as Natasha stepped away.

"I wanna see how the champ has improved in the ring one day you know. I want another match with you, Natasha. N..Not for that belt--just--a match" She said, nodding her head again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:37 am

"It is always fun watching the both of YOU too! For training and match related reasons of course, not because I want to see you roll around naked or stuff like that..."
Waving one of her hands from left to right to give her statement some more bang, Anja would take a sip of her drink again, frowning shortly from the impact of the alcohol involved before putting it back on the bar table and looking at the heiress, then to Heather.
"So, Natasha and Heather-chan, what are we supposed to do now? You two could explain me what a girl like me usually does at a girls evening. Mind you, I don´t like to watch guys, and I don´t like to make silly comments with my mobile in some boring ass virtual room."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3