by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Suspicious Intentions (For Wamts)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Suspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 Empty Re: Suspicious Intentions (For Wamts)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:32 am

"I-I-I am not!" Makita shouted embarrassingly as much as she didn't want to admit it, her body was reacting in a enjoying manner. She let out another moan as she felt the finger going deeper inside of her as her leg started twitching from the deep probing. However the sensation completely changed when Gail started tickling her. "Ahahahahahahaha! St-stooooop!" Makita shouted out through her laughter, not catching the barely whisper from Gail as she started to thrash around, trying to get Gail to stop tickling her.

Back to top Go down

Suspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 Empty Re: Suspicious Intentions (For Wamts)

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:18 am

Makita was struggling hard, but the Canadian refused be thrown off yet, bouncing on her to send her back down. "Nope! We're not stopping till you admit what you want!" Gail said firmly, patting Makita's ass, and she grabbed a flab of Makita's skin underneath the armpit, pinching and stretching it out! "Is this your weak spot, Makita-chan?"

Suspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 SAdcZrMSuspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 MVRLLQmSuspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 I82ome3Suspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 UAjmKPCSuspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 MAai8oKSuspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:25 pm

Makita's struggling was showing to be more and more useless as Gail continued to snuff all of her attempts. "I won't because I don't!" Makita shouted out as she let out another moan as she was getting spanked/patted on the butt. Gail then did a little harder tactic when she seized Makita's flesh underneath her armpit. "Ooooooow! Stop it! Don't grab there!" she shouted as pain shot from her armpit. She couldn't tell what Gail was going to do next, jumping from hard and soft repeatedly it only made her worried about what else was to come if she wasn't able to get away from Gail...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Gail just smiled, she was having fun with the girl, and Makita would be having fun too, whether she admitted it or not! One hand kept slapping at the cute pinkhead's pert wet butt, once in a while letting her fingers stroke along her slit, poking around for more of Makita's sensitive spots down there. Meanwhile, her other hand would give the armpit one more pinch, and return to tickling to spot... guess that wasn't Makita's sweetspot after all. well, she'd just have to keep looking until she found it!

Suspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 SAdcZrMSuspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 MVRLLQmSuspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 I82ome3Suspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 UAjmKPCSuspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 MAai8oKSuspicious Intentions (For Wamts) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:49 am

Makita's attention was brought back to her crotch as she could feel Gail's hand poking around at her slit, causing her to let out another moan once again. The tossing between pain and pleasure was throwing Makita off her focus as she constantly had to re-affirm her body into believing that this was a bad thing, trying to focus on the pain to try and motivate herself into getting out. But the stroking in her precious place was making it hard for her to do as such as she let out a moan. Her resistance got weaker as she felt another pinch at her armpit, jerking at the motion again before becoming docile as she tried to smack the tickling hand away from her armpit.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:25 pm

Makita's struggling, although still there, was weakening by the second, and Gail could feel it. "Mmm... you can't fight it Makita~ Your body knows what it wants." She giggles, hearing the obvious moan escape the girl's lips. With that, Gail would redouble her efforts, speeding up her stroking further, letting her fingers dance along Makita's wet womanhood, reaching further down until her thumb was searching around for the girl's clitty, all while she was tickling her captive down to her sides.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:49 am

Makita let up for one second and she found that Gail had already jumped on it, feeling the stroking on her sex going faster and faster until eventually she felt the thumb rubbing against her clit. Her moans were cut short when she began laughing from the tickling, continuing to break down any defense she tried to muster. Her moans and laughter got louder and louder as she was forced to obey Gail as her body was becoming more in-tuned with the pleasure that was being placed on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:51 pm

"See? That's more like it Makita!" Gail cooed, edging the girl on, the warm shower coming down from up top and the girl's body glowing with heat down below... this was a pretty nice place to be. And it was getting better and better, with Makita falling more and more, Gail pressed onwards with her sensual assault, pushing down on Makita's love nub with her thumb like it was a keyboard button, while her index and third finger moved to pry apart Makita's moist sex lips. All this went on as she tickled further down, her other fingers now practically on the pinkette's thighs.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 am

Makita's breath was running short with the amount of laughing she was forced to do with the tickling, despite the laughter the position she was in was no laughing mater as Gail continued to penetrate her sex and now was focusing on her clitoris which made her scream out in pleasure. Her breathing was short and brisk as she could barely keep up with how hot she was getting from all the attention. "St....stop....I can't breathe....!" Makita managed to get out between her laughing and moans, unable to move her body much with her lack of breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:12 pm

"[color=#8000FF]Ah, that sounds troublesome... but I'm afraid you're just gonna have to take this a little longer Makita!" Gail bounced once on top of Makita, she wasn't exactly concerned with keeping Makita comfortable, but she did need to take care not to knock her out... so soon, at least. "Well, I guess I am being a little rough with ya... here, I'll go gentler..." true to her words, Gail's fingers would slow their pace down, even though they were deep inside Makita, the rubbing would turn into a much more mellow pace, one that, ideally, would just barely keep Makita hanging in her arousal!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next