Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, jadeitehx, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, Mystery Dragon, noob, Teenwrestler, Teesta, tehbohemian, Vcom7418, wrestleryu, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on 09/10/16, 11:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

08/12/16, 04:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

06/12/16, 12:37 am by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

06/12/16, 11:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

A magical day at the gym.

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A magical day at the gym.

Post by TheWamts on 02/04/15, 07:41 am

Lotte smiled when Mai came over, knowing full well that she'd have no time to defend. "OOOOGHH!" She cried, her hands cupping the sore area, she fell on her back, a challenging expression in her face, staring into Mai's eyes, as if to tell her to just try it!

I FUCKING HATE FINALS WEEK

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on 02/04/15, 07:51 am

Mai then grabbed one of Lotte's legs and attempted to lock in the 1/2 Boston Crab. "I know you'll love this honey." Mai taunted as she began to apply the hold.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on 02/04/15, 08:04 am

Lotte grunted when one of her legs were lifted off the mat, and bent back painfully against her wishes. "Uugh! L-let me go!" She flailed her leg around, but she wasn't getting out of this so easily, it seemed.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on 02/04/15, 08:08 am

Mai put one of her knees on the back of Lotte's neck as Mai pulled back on Lotte's leg to apply more pressure in the hold. "I know you remember this, honey." Mai said as she began to soak 4 of her fingers with her saliva before she shove them into Lotte's pussy.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on 02/04/15, 08:12 am

Lotte certainly did remember it, Mai brought her fingers to her lips and there was no question of what she was going to do. "Uwaagh... c-can y-you... t-take it a l-little slo-slower?" Lotte shuddered, feeling them all slip into her already moist sex, all at once! She struggled and struggled, trying to drag herself forward into the ropes with only her arms, if she let Mai go on with this, she'd be waaay behind!

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on 02/04/15, 08:16 am

Mai shoved her wet digits into Lotte's pussy, and began pumping her fingers slowly. "Come on honey, I know you love this. Look at how wet your pussy is." Mai said as she sensually began to finger fuck Lotte in this hold infront of the gym-goers.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on 02/04/15, 08:21 am

Lotte wasn't able to deny that, she really was enjoying herself. As rough as Mai was, she was also really skilled at this. "Hahhhh! F-ffuuuck!" her hips bucked trying to fend off Mai's sensual assault, but it would probably be hopeless, she was breaking down fast, reduced to moaning and gasping after barely ten seconds of Mai's hand fingering.

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on 02/04/15, 08:27 am

Mai saw Lotte's struggle die down after only ten seconds. "That's right honey, just relax."Mai said as she continued to pump her fingers slowly inside Lotte's pussy.

"You were working out so hard today. Let me do all the work, now. Okay?" Mai said sensually as she began to pump her fingers faster.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on 02/04/15, 08:32 am

Lotte knew and Mai knew where this was leading. "OOH! GAH AHH! AAHHH" Her hips rise and fall at a rapidly increasing pace, forcing Mai's fingers even deeper into her. Lotte slapped the mat with her fists, while Mai once again forced her towards a humiliating orgasm in front of all the girls in the gym. And maybe the security guard who happened to be reviewing the clip right now.

And then Lotte came hard. She screamed her pleasure, back arched perfectly, her shorts immediately getting soaked!

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam on 02/04/15, 08:41 am

Mai released the hold, and looked down at Lotte to admire her handiwork. "Damn honey. That was one hell of an orgasm." Mai said to Lotte.

"Look at the shorts, honey. They're covered in your cum. Let me help you out with them." Mai said as she began to strip Lotte's shorts off in front of the small crowd that was looking on in the gym.

321Shazam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top