by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kena Arisato vs. Maddie Hanezawa - No Holds Barred

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kena Arisato vs. Maddie Hanezawa - No Holds Barred - Page 7 Empty Re: Kena Arisato vs. Maddie Hanezawa - No Holds Barred

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:24 am

Kena's fist struck Maddie across her face, sending her spinning a full 360 degrees, before she managed to catch herself. She never expected a similarly-sized girl like Kena would manage to push her this far, but she certainly wasn't disappointed. She was swaying a bit on her feet, but still managed to force out a cocky grin.

"You're.... way tougher than your look, princess..." she panted. "But I guess... It woulda been lame if you weren't!" And with that she lunged forward, throwing another wild punch at her foe.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Kena Arisato vs. Maddie Hanezawa - No Holds Barred - Page 7 Empty Re: Kena Arisato vs. Maddie Hanezawa - No Holds Barred

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:30 am

Kena grinned back at Maddie, panting heavily as she took another punch to the face, this time staggering for a few steps before coming back up. "Gah!" She could definitely feel blood build up in her mouth now. That punch really hurt. Still, she was smile, truly happy for finding such a tough opponent. "About... ten or thirteen years... of martial arts training... tends make one tough... Hanazawa-san..." She huffed out, spitting out a little blood that built up in her mouth. 
"Hehehe... You too... looks we're at a stand-still." She slowly rose her fists and got back into stance. Like Maddie, her stance was also lacking it's former refinement and sturdiness. "How about... we finish this... a simpler way?" She staggered forward, getting into range for a punch. "Whoever falls first submits... sounds fair?" She suggested this solely because Kena honestly didn't know if she could knock Maddie out in her current state, and pinning wasn't the kind of win she wanted. She was really hoping Maddie would accept it so she'd have some sort of edge. "And also... a rematch... whoever wins... I want to fight you again... and really break you next time..."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:15 am

"Heh, you're on..." Maddie smirked. Given her current condition, not to mention her notable disadvantage in terms of skill, it was probably a bad decision. However, it didn't look like she was going to be able to beat Kena normally, so this might have well as been her best shot. Besides, Maddie never was one to back down from a challenge.

"I'll take you on again any time, princess..." Despite most things, this fight had gone comparatively well for her, plus the idea of her actually having a rival was exciting. "I think you figured it out by now, but... I don't break easy...!"

And with that, Maddie flung herself forward one more time, swinging her fist. Maybe she would actually get lucky for once.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:09 am

"Thank you..." She said with a bow of her head. She would had bowed fully, but she knew she'd fall over if she did. Now all she had to do was knock Maddie and win this. Well, if she survived Maddie's punch first. Kena probably could had made some attempt to dodge it, but instead she braced herself and took it in full. She'd take it head on, it only seemed fair give her opponent a shot at knocking her down. "Gaaah!" She felt herself blacking out a little from that punch, everything went silent and white for a moment, her senses were thrown off balance. But... she remained standing, just barely.  She reeled back quite a bit and staggered, but she was still standing. 

"Ugh..." That punch definitely had a lot of emotion and drive behind it. Maddie really wanted to win this fight, Kena could feel it. But Kena wasn't going down yet. "Nice punch." She said, spitting out blood again. She wiped her mouth, seeing blood on it. Maddie must had cut her lip with that punch. It actually made her smile. My first opponent here... and she's really strong! She looked at Maddie with confidence and prepare her own punch. "Also, my name is Kena... I think my face is a little too bruised up to be called a princess." She remarked, raising her fists again. It was only fair she put everything into her next blow as her opponent did. Kena took a deep breath, calming her nerves, clenched her fist as tight as she could, and swung at Maddie with all her might, putting everything she had in her punch. She'd probably fall if she missed, but she was determined to land this blow. "Now you fall!"

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:52 am

Seeing her fist hit home, Maddie's spirit rose, watching Kena stagger back and start to fall. Of course it was to her dismay that her foe somehow managed to keep standing, and was already readying to strike back. Maddie had overexerted herself with that last attack, and it looked like she wouldn't be able to recover enough in time to put up much of a defense.

"Ahh... shit." Maddie braced herself as best she could as Kena's fist came flying at her. Time seemed to slow down right at the moment of impact, the punch connecting squarely with her forehead. As her skull snapped backwards, her field of vision went blurry momentarily, and before she knew it she was looking straight up at the lights above. Her feet scrambled to find footing, but failed, and Maddie would begin to fall. It was her loss once again, but for some reason she didn't fell all that disappointed about it. "Damn. It almost feels like the end of some epic duel from a manga... I hope... I actually looked cool for once..."

After what seemed like the longest fall of her life, Maddie's back hit the canvas, her tiny body sprawled out unceremoniously. She felt a tiny trickle of what was possibly blood trickle down her face, as a sharp sting told her the punch probably opened a small gash. "Guess... You win this time..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:26 am

No sooner did Maddie fall that Kena fell right after, landing right on top of her. That punch took all she had, and she had no more energy left to stand afterwards. "Oof..." She could barely make out what Maddie was saying she was so tired. She could hear a bit of the crowd cheering for the two of them as their match had concluded though. "Ugh..." Kena force herself to at least roll off of Maddie, laying right next to her once she was off. "Well, you need to actually surrender first." Kena corrected. After all, just because they set the terms, didn't mean the rules of match changed.

"But... you're strong Hanazawa-san." Kena gave the girl a smile, an earnest one this time, not filled with confidence or her usual sadistic joy. "I haven't had anyone push me like that in awhile. You make a good rival... I know I'll be feeling that punch for a few days." She forced out a laugh, slowly sitting up. "Need help standing?" Not that Kena could really stand herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:43 am

"Oooomph!" Maddie wheezed out as Kena collapsed on top of her. "Are you sure... you just weren't trying for a pinfall there...? Ghhhh... Yeah, yeah... I submit..."

Her whole body ached, but unlike her horrible defeats before, it felt almost like a good ache. Almost. Loss or not, though, she did appreciate getting a pretty even fight for once. She groaned, raising her arm slightly. "A few days? Ha... Gimme a few hours and I'll be ready for round 2...! Ghhhhh... But in the mean time, yeah... I might need a little help..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Kena gave a small giggle at Maddie's remark. Still tenacious to the end I see. She thought as she staggered to stand up. She was able to get to her feet for a good five seconds before her legs gave out and she crashed back down onto Maddie again. "Ah!" Yeah, that fight really drained her, she couldn't even stand up now. "Sorry... I guess you did more damage than I thought." She groaned, rolling off her again. "Guess we'll just be carried out by the medics then..." She stared up at the lights, still hearing the cheer for them. Heh, I thought I was suppose to be a heel... Not that Kena got the whole heel-face thing to begin with, but she was pretty sure her next few matches would be this nice or even if she was up against another Kawaii girl. 

"Hehehe... well, I run a dojo in the city if you want to spar with me. I'm a little less brutal outside this ring." She explained. "Just look for the building with the same logo as my shorts. The tiger one..." She weakly pointed down to her shorts where the cartoon tiger was located. "I'll make sure to give you a good beatdown for sure Hanaza- Um... Maddie-chan." She figured after fighting tooth and nail like that they could be a little more familiar with each other. Even if the girl instantly gave her a nickname. "So... rivals then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:59 pm

While she didn't really get the help she asked for, Maddie at least got a chuckle as Kena flopped down next to her. She probably would have done the exact same if she had managed to get back up. "Guess so... huh...?"Still breathing heavily, she figured just laying down for now wasn't all that bad. In a soft bed after a nice hot shower would have been nicer, but for now she had no issue settling for the canvas.

"A dojo, huh...? Yeah, I'll definitely stop by... Maybe my two senpai will come too..." she turned her head to the side, looking at Kena with a big, stupid grin on her face. Most girls she fought treated her like a weakling, but possibly for the first time she had met a girl who actually seemed to respect her a bit. "Ah, it's a shame she's probably not interested..." she thought, recalling Kena's reaction when Maddie groped her. "I'm pretty sure if I tried to hit on her she'd just plain hit me..."

"Rivals it is. You better be ready for our rematch, pri-... Hmm... Maybe you were right about that 'princess' thing... How's about 'bitch' instead?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:09 am

Kena match Maddie's grin, snickering a little at it. She just looked so ridiculous with that smile given how her face looked after all the punches she took. Still, she'll make a good rival. Kena thought, lightening her smile a little. "You have two senpai? I'm jealous..." She admitted. 

All this excitement and it was just her debut match. It made Kena wonder what else she could expect from this league. She heard a lot of good and bad things about, but if she could have more fights like this, then she'd gladly take it. This match was really fun. She hoped she'd be able to fight Maddie again, she was quite attracted to her now. 

"Bi-?" Was. Was attracted to her. Kena couldn't even finish it the new nickname. "Okay, just... call me 'Princess,' I'll take it." She said, defeated. "Also..." She looked right into a Maddie's eyes, a sadistic grin showing on her face. "I'm so going to break your jaw for that one you little punk. Round two happens the second we can walk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next