Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai Humiliation Match: Mila Valdez vs. Marija Alknse

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hentai Humiliation Match: Mila Valdez vs. Marija Alknse - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Humiliation Match: Mila Valdez vs. Marija Alknse

Post by 321Shazam Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:47 pm

"GAAH!" Mila yelled out as another knee hit her stomach. Mila was catching her breathe as sh heard Marija's reason for doing the match. Mila replied "Then let's have some fun." Then Mila would try to tackle Marija to the floor so she could mount a counterattack.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hentai Humiliation Match: Mila Valdez vs. Marija Alknse - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Humiliation Match: Mila Valdez vs. Marija Alknse

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Marija had not expected Mila to fight back so quickly, finding herself being tackled to the floor. This had shocked the Latvian beauty, as she felt only pain and shock, the lube she had wanted now further away from her than she'd hoped. "Augh, you have an interesting idea of fun, darling." She replied, attempting to prepare herself for the counterattack Mila had planned.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Mila mounted on top of Marija, and began to start a ground'n pound assault on Marija's face and boobs.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Marija was prepared for some tough fighting between her and Mila, not entirely expecting the entire fight to be hentai. This showed itself during Marija's defense, as she tried to block most of Mila's blows, mostly successful with keeping her face from being struck. Her breasts were not so lucky, as she felt Mila's fists slam into them, making Marija grunt with a mix of pain and pleasure. Before too long she planned her way of breaking free, trying to use her legs and wrap them around Mila's arms, hoping to knock Mila down to the ground.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Mila caught some successful blows to Marija's chest but then out of nowhere Marija's legs hooked underneath both of Mila's arms. Mila was then knocked down to the ground into a sit-out pin. Things weren't looking good for Mila from this position.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Marija knew that pinning her was a pointless thing. Of course, humiliating her, and perhaps making her verbally submit, would win the day, and this was something she had planned. As she held onto Mila's legs, she lowered her groin into her face. "Want a taste of my womanhood?" She mockingly asked, rubbing her groin across Mila's face, wanting to see how she would react.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Mila didn't know how to react to Marija's taunting. She had never been in this position before but she knew that she had to get out of it. She got this weird urge while Marija was rubbing her groin in her face, but she couldn't afford to be distracted or she might lose this match. So Mila tried throw a couple of punches at the side of Marija's stomach to try to force her off.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Marija had not expected Mila's response to be so. . . blunt, feeling the blow's strike her right in the stomach, causing her to break off the pin. She moved back slightly, before giving Mila a kick to the side of her belly, seemingly retribution for the punches. "You know, this is a hentai match, sooner or later one of us is going to have to get frisky with the other."

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:11 am

Mila took the hit to the side of her belly, and then tried to get back to her feet. Mila heard what Marija was saying, and realized that she had to get down and dirty to win this match. So once Mila got back to her feet, she charged at Marija hoping to force her into a corner.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu May 07, 2015 2:15 am

Marija tried to hold Mila back, feeling herself slowly be pushed back until her back struck the corner, grunting slightly with pain as a result. She tried to use her feet to kick Mila away, wanting to keep her at bay as of the moment. Marija knew that she was quite vulnerable as of the moment, and keeping her distance from Mila would at least help her recover slightly and plan what to do soon enough.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next