by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 05, 2015 8:50 am

At a very low standard of John's goal, the pair did manage to make Eske smile, or at least crack a small one. She was neutral to a walk with them, but was more willing than not to do it. Eske would allow for John and the...Seemingly eccentric Lia, to take the lead for her to follow.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Thu May 07, 2015 4:42 pm

John had managed to detect the small smile Eske gave, perhaps this was a sign that she might warm up to the artist and his muse. That was good, but still John was wanting to get Eske to talk. That was the main target, this wasn't a test to see if Eske could be broken. No it was to get her to open up to others.

The artist knew that Eske was a smart woman, if she could just learn that there would be much to gain from speaking with others. This would be a good adventure to be sure, made even more so with John's dear muse by his side. Speaking of which the master of creation looked at Lia and gave her a smile, just her being there was enough to give the young man inspiration. That was one of the things that a muse did after all.

Speaking of which Mr Carnaby was leading the two girls to a certain wall, with a mural on it.
Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 Street-art-in-Queretaro-Mexico-by-Japanese-artist-Kenta-Torii

The artist was silent, reaching out a hand to run down the wall. Almost as if in thought, after admiring the work John turned and said "I know the person who made this, we were both in the same art college class. And he was a bit like you Eske. He had a whole load of ideas, just didn't know how to express them outside of painting them. But then I became friends with him, and got him to share his ideas with others. He told me that the Kyoto city council approved of this work. Eske me and Lia can tell that you are a smart woman, but by just remaining silent you deny the chance to make a mark on the world. To allow others to share in the fruits of your creative mind." John was being remarkably serious about this. As opposed to his usual jolly British self, perhaps it was because he spoke from the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 11, 2015 10:45 pm

John leads Eske and Lia somewhere. She tails behind the two of them, giving them whatever space they would need in case any unsavory lovey-dovey things happen. And yes, the artist brought them to a locale where Eske was unfamiliar with. She didn't worry, she'd be able to escape if needed.

A wall, with such a painting that Eske believed that John painted, until he admitted otherwise. He then spoke on her silence. He was right. But, who really deserved to share in those...Fruits? No one that Eske had known, yet.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon May 11, 2015 10:54 pm

It was certainly a very... colourful piece. But if Lia was being honest, she... didn't get it. At all.

What was the floating skull ghost there for? And was the woman mounting the armadillo? She kept her thoughts to herself of course, it seemed like John was very much keen on the street art.

"Uhm... I mean, I know that you're probably a bit hesistant on the whole... sharing your ideas and stuff, but... if you don't, then you're basically running a one-girl show, right? And not to be rude or anything, but there's only so much one Eske can do, and I'm sure that there's a lot more you want to do than you can do by yourself, right?" Lia sorta finished John's thoughts, using a slightly less embellished form of English.

"Like... well, I was kinda in your position a few years ago I guess. I never really had people willing to talk to me or anything, so I kinda just... just floated on, I guess. But that wasn't getting me anywhere, you know? I mean, if I hadn't opened up and talked to people, I probably woulda never got a chance to come over to Japan... I never woulda got this awesome wrestler gig." Well, usually awesome. There were some snags, such as a certain pink haired woman. "And I woulda never met John, and my life would probably suck a whole lot more than it does right now." Lia spoke really fast, barely thinking with each sentence, until she finished.

"N-not that I'm saying your life sucks!" Okay, maybe she wasn't very good at organizing her thoughts.[/color]

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 SAdcZrMGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 MVRLLQmGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 I82ome3Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 UAjmKPCGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 MAai8oKGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Lowering her head to look at the ground, she then lifts her head back up to the painting. But not before thinking...

Lia really did take it home...Eske could do so much by herself, but was it truly all? There was still so much that could be done with others...Other things that cannot be done...Single. Eske looks back up at the painting.

"It does..." It was quick and soft. She gasps immediately after.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 13, 2015 3:41 pm

John was thankful that Lia was pitching in here, he was more used to not being a solo act. Since joining up with the United Kingdom Elite, plus not to mention that Mr Carnaby was naturally a person who spent time with people around him. It was human nature after all.

He stayed quiet, letting his girlfriend speak now. It was true, and the fact that Lia spoke from her personal feelings and history made it much more effective. After all most good things were based on honesty, and being upfront with things. Life as a wrestler was awesome to be sure, challenging work. Kept you fit, and you wouldn't go hungry.

And what John's muse said must have been broken the armour of Eske, because she spoke. The writer's voice felt smooth, and soft like velvet. It must have been due to not talking to anyone, but what Eske said made the master of creation frown slightly.

"If you believe your life sucks Eske, I do not believe that. And you cannot either, after all the one who ultimately controls one's life is themselves. You are the protagonist of your story Eske, I'm sure you can write yourself in a more positive light. Think of me and Lia here as the people in the story that aid and assist said protagonist." John said, winking at Lia to convey his thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 15, 2015 7:45 am

Eske's voice was not broken or cracking. Not speaking so much allowed her voice to retain softness and tranquility. She shot a glare at John when he began to tell her how her own life was. He didn't know her THAT well...

She places her hands in pocket and scoffed at his idea. She knew about control. Control and manipulation were how she got here. Then, he said something to try and relate to her story reading and writing. Her glare only changed by her eyes narrowing, wanting him to explain more.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat May 16, 2015 5:13 pm

John took the chance to ingrain the voice of Eske as best he could, something told him that it wasn't going to be a short while before she spoke again. If ever, but the fact that she did proved there was a chink in the amour. But Mr Carnaby's intentions were far from evil, it was begin.

The artist tilted his head at Eske's glare, not showing any sign of backing down. Manipulation and control were good, but they tended to leave sour tastes in people's mouths. Oftentimes being a person who was good hearted towards others earned their admiration, and respect. That was a funny thing. Respect was something earned, not deserved.

With that in mind the master of creation would look at Lia and give her a nod, to say that he had this.
"Let me ask you this Eske. If the The Odyssey by Homer hadn't been written by him, who would have done so? The fact that he made it was a sign that he wanted it to be shared with others, and I'm certain you know most and if not all of it by heart. Likewise Leonardo was a man who shared his great ideas, even when they hadn't been possible back in that time."

John would take a couple of breaths, pausing as he let this sink in. But he wasn't done yet, he had another bit to go.
"Eske, what do you intend with your life? If the answer is to only stay away from others and use them when needed. That's not going to be a very interesting or compelling book of Eske. Only by including others into the tale, both good and bad can a compelling and worthwhile life story be written."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 am

She didn't want to hear any of what John had to say to her about the stories she loved and read with such heart....Almost. She couldn't walk away from him for some reason. Was it because he was right, and her brain knew it?

He then sets her with a question about her life again. Why did he care so much? It burns her inside to have to wonder about it. But what was there to way? Pushing others away and abusing tyem, makingbthem do what she wanted...

She growls softly, but this time at herself for not having the answer to his question.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue May 19, 2015 8:24 pm

John and Eske seemed to be total opposites, at least in the social department. John could embellish his speech for probably hours on end, and Eske... well, she was pretty quiet. So it made some sense that she was keeping her distance... and there wasn't really Lia could say to fix that, Eske was just so... quiet.

And scary. But she could handle scary at least. "Uhm... I don't know much about... much." Great start as always. Maybe Lia would just stop talking like Eske so she'd stop making these silly word mistakes. But she kept talking. "But... would you rather work with people you trust, or people you just... ask?" She almost said "force", but no need to jump to conclusions here. "I mean, I could work with either type of person, but I'd totally enjoy working with someone who's... err, fun to be with a lot more, right? Would I be safe in guessing you're the same way Eske?"

Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 SAdcZrMGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 MVRLLQmGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 I82ome3Gonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 UAjmKPCGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 MAai8oKGonna make you say something....(For Wamts and Indigo.) - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next