Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 15 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:29 pm

Anampo was full of anticipation, and she was almost ready to faint over this whole thing. If this wasn't her brother, then Ryan would have a disappointed woman on hos hands. But, Ryan took that knock of the office door, and there they would finally find an end to their long day.

"...Come in, the door is open"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 15 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:45 pm

Damn, the man was asking them to come in. The guy wasn't getting up and opening the door like Mr Knight hoped, no matter. Opening the door would be a simple thing, although not as fun as say crushing the Russian tyrant in his nuts. Too bad Ryan didn't record that, least now Damus was most likely never going after the British paragon again. Now while he cradled his broken family jewels.

Taking a deep breath and one last look at Anampo, Ryan would open the door and walk into the office so that he could get a good look at the man in the office. "Please be the Brother. Please the Brother..." Ryan thought to himself.

Once he opened the door and walked in, Ryan would make sure the door was behind him and Anampo before gently closing it. Taking a look at the man Mr Knight would lightly cough before saying "Kogar Yatgra?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:01 pm

"Yes, I am. Can you not read Russian? Well, it is pretty yard to read."

Kogar sat behind a desk, piled with papers and various phones. He had light blue-gray hair. Donned in robes colored red and black, he looks up at Ryan and Anampo through his glasses. "Are you the ones here for that Playboy case? You don't have to wear the rabbit ears all the time, miss."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Well....Ryan wasn't too sure what to think of the man, who walked about with a hair colour like that? Granted in Japan it was kinda common, with the young British aristocrat having been used to it thanks to his time in the Tension wrestling league. But in Russia, a country like that. Was pretty jarring.

But this was it, this man was Kogar Yatgra. The man that Mr Knight went here in search of, right after his injuries against the Ishii siblings had healed. But in regards to first impressions.....

He thinks that Anampo has something to do with playboy. Granted Mr Knight had entertained the notion of her in a bunny suit, but in a funny sense. Ryan pulls the chairs in front of the desk, motioning for Anampo to sit next to him. The paragon of Britain silently takes a seat, taking a deep breath before clearing his throat with a cough. What he's about to do is important.

"Mr Yatgra.....My name is Ryan Knight, and this woman next to me is ummm.....Your Sister Anampo Yatgra." Ryan made sure to speak loudly and clearly, this was going to be a shock for sure. But Mr Knight was no stranger to dropping the pipebomb, this was it......

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:51 am

The expression on his face changes almost instantly. Kogar looks over to Anampo, who was looking directly at him. "You've...You've grown so much. Has it really been so long since I--" He put a hand on his head and sighs. "Oh boy..."

"I have so many questions for you. First....H-How are you?"

Kogar shrugged. "I have been better. Busy. I can't believe you traveled so far from home to......Do mom and dad know you are gone?"

"I've been gone from home for a while. I moved to Japan. And you know that they don't know. Since when have they noticed when I do anything?"

"I was just on the phone with father. He wants me to come home, to take over the 'family business'. I said no." He paused, his eyes drifting to Ryan. "Who are you? Speak."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:59 pm

Well all good things were based on honesty. This wasn't going to be any easier otherwise, it was enough of a pipebomb as it was. Mr Knight looked rather blank as this explosion went off, not angry or stoic as he was in the squared circle. Kogar's reaction was expected, although Ryan believed he'd be requesting proof that Anampo was indeed the woman opposite him.

Seemed that some catching up was needed, Kogar of course didn't know that Anampo left her home and moved to Japan. And it also sounded that the Mother and Father weren't exactly attentive parents, Ryan could relate with neglectful parental units. But still, that man was dead to him. Locked away in the darkest corner of Ryan's mind.

The paragon of Britain remained silent, letting the pair speak. And sure enough it was going to be time for him to introduce himself, Ryan knew that first impressions were always important. Moreso when interacting with a member of the love's family.

"My name is Ryan Knight. I'm Anampo's boyfriend, and over in Japan I'm a pro wrestler by trade. Won a tag title quite recently in fact." Ryan said with a confident smile, Mr Knight figured he could at least brag about that. It was the first ever title he got after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:12 pm

Kogar nods to Ryan when the .an spoke. " A wrestler. A good trade, if you're in shape for it. And it appears someone like you is." He says, looking the British man up and down. "Its good sue found such a promising looking man. I've had a few loves and a few losses. Nothing stuck." He chucked a bit in reminiscing.

"And where did you meet my sister? I already assume Japan, but where?"

Anampo didn't anticipate that question. She didn't think about what Kogar would think of her as a wrestler. And, if he looked up her online profile, not a good one at that.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:16 pm

Ryan couldn't help but do a subtle flex of his body in response to Kogar commenting on him being a wrestler, the pride of being Britain's paragon. There had even been talks that he was going to be knighted by the Queen of England herself. And the fact that Anampo's Brother was saying pretty much Ryan was a great catch for Anampo.

However there of course was going to be the question, THE question. How'd you meet? Mr Knight also had seen this coming, and so he presented a suitable response. Again it was going to be time for honesty, besides if Ryan spun it the right way then odds were good Kogar will be even more impressed.

Taking a deep breath the paragon of Britain would say "Yes it was Japan, Kyoto to be exact. You see Anampo and myself are part of a wrestling federation, it's got two divisions in it. I encountered her one time and it just....clicked. I've been helping her train when we get the chance, Japan's a crazy place let me tell you. One time my tag partner got ambushed by power rangers on the street, madness." giving a small chuckle after it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:40 am

Ryan was the one to tell him that she was into wrestling. Kogar's eyes didn't leave Ryan until he was finished speaking. "I see..."

Being a detective, Kogar was pricing his own parts together. And with his skill, it was accurate. "Knowing that you'd have to be well off to take a vacation to come all this way, I would have to say you get paid ample for matches." He began to type on a laptop on an adjacent desk. Google was a detective's best friend.

"Ah..." He hands Ryan the laptop, already pulling up his profile on the AFW database. "So, this is where you have met then?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:42 pm

The life of a wrestler was one where wealth could be most certainly had, you could either have money or you could have friends. But you couldn't have both, but Mr Knight was rich already before going into wrestling. So the point of obtaining money from matches was moot, half the winnings Ryan got went to charities in Kyoto.

Sure enough being a detective Kogar was checking on google, no doubt searching for Ryan and Anampo's proof that they were indeed wrestlers. "It's not about the money when I wrestle, I do it for the sport. Nothing more." Ryan stated, that was something he always held close. And it did lead to the divisive opinion the fans of Tension held of him.

"I didn't face Anampo in a match, I met her outside one fine morning. But Mr Kogar, there is something I must speak about before we go anywhere else. Your aware of Damus Kirenko and his Father yes? He tried to weigh in on me and Anampo, and you might be pleased to know that he's been left in an old warehouse with his nuts busted, he said you were after him. He's no friend of mine just to let you know." Mr Knight said, figuring it best to update the detective of his case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next