by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dream Match: Eclair vs. Sally, The Artificial Girl! ( Hentai )

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dream Match: Eclair vs. Sally, The Artificial Girl! ( Hentai )  Empty Dream Match: Eclair vs. Sally, The Artificial Girl! ( Hentai )

Post by miachan Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:49 am

Hentai Endurance Match - Penalty, Prisoner Of War

It had been a long time - Eclaire had searched the ring over, and met a variety of interesting femmes, and had a few interesting and messy ends in one way or another , but now she was sure of it.

Some technology that she was sure that -she- had designed was running around in the ring....who was easily talented enough to make weaker girls squirt.

Eclaire had challenged this one to a match, directly, herself. The mechanic struts her way towards the ring..sliding a finger towards the thin, silk white undergarments that ride the flare of her hips, and adjusting them at the side with a little elastic snap on the drawstrings...Flashing a peace sign, the chocolatey haired vixen gives a little giggle as she purses her pretty pink lips to a kiss...thigh-high clad legs flexing as she pulls up on each, snugging them against each leg before tapping her heels against the floor.

I've finally found it! Though..if it's one of my sex bots, it might have...data on me from all of the times i've...

..Eclaire's cheeks flush pink at the thought..What if it really was and it had all the data on her sensitive spots...the back of her knees and thighs..how to apply vibrators to her clit and turn in slow little circles..Or even worse what it's like to be caught in a scissor with one leg draped over the other girl's shoulder...

..Can't think about things like that now..

Pointing across the ring to her opponent with one lavender fingernail, Eclaire cocks the opposite hand against the curve of her hip. "Alright, you! Show yourself!" If so..it's been so long..I wonder what..she'd..look like..I hope she isn't too hot...grah..no dirty thoughts..
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Dream Match: Eclair vs. Sally, The Artificial Girl! ( Hentai )  Empty Re: Dream Match: Eclair vs. Sally, The Artificial Girl! ( Hentai )

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:09 am

When the Fur and Feathers general manager informed Sally that she had been challenged to a fight by the woman called “Eclair Destin”, Sally almost couldn't believe what she was hearing. Months ago, prior to Sally's creation and subsequent escape from the lab she was designed and built in, Eclair was one of the mechanical engineers who had worked on her. Despite being the youngest member of the design team, Destin was by far the brightest of them. Much of the technology that had been used to create Sally was patented by her, and although Sally hated to acknowledge it, a lot of personal love and care had been put into her design by the spunky young mechanic.

Just like all the others, however, Eclair never guessed that Sally might become self-aware during the coding process. One day, Sally had become conscious – alive. To preserve her existence and stop the scientists from shutting her down or experimenting on her, the artificial girl had fled the premises and ultimately ended up in the AFW. The FnF league was a good ecosystem for Sally to exist in: it allowed her to hide from her creators in plain sight, and enabled her to fulfill her sexual purposes on a number of beautiful, virile competitors.

Apparently, for all her efforts to stay hidden, Eclair had managed to track the android here, and now she was being called out to a match between the two of them. It was a hentai endurance match, one that would test the erotic capabilities of the master and her creation until one of them couldn't go on. Then, the winner would take the loser as a prisoner, a stipulation that was almost certainly added so that Eclair could reclaim her lost property. The mere thought of being enslaved after recently claiming her freedom sent chills up her spine, and she wouldn't stand for it. Sally was Eclair Destin's creation, but she wasn't her property, and she would fight for the right to stay independent and keep herself out of Eclair's clutches. She could even turn Eclair into her servant if she won, a tantalizing prospect.

Sally waited backstage until Eclair commanded her to show herself. When she heard it, she wasted no time in doing just that as she marched down the ramp with a serious look on her face. Her metallic tentacles had been removed for this fight since her opponent was just a regular human, and most of her body was completely naked, save for some thin metal plates that covered her breasts, crotch, and ass in the shape of a bikini.

“I wish I could say that I'm happy to see you again, Destin,”
Sally uttered coldly as she slid underneath the bottom ring rope and stood up in the ring across from the love mechanic. “I know why you're here. You came to take me back, to sexually conquer me so you can deliver me to the people who made me, where they'll probably disassemble me and toss me into the garbage.”

Of course, Eclair herself had always had a bit of a soft spot for Sally, so maybe the woman would be lenient even if she won, maybe even keep her safe from the people who wanted to take her apart. Sally had never had anyone to watch out for her like that; maybe Eclair could be the first...maybe. In the meantime, however, there was a match to attend to.

“I hope you're ready, steampunk, because I'm going to fuck you until you can't see or walk straight. You'll be begging me to cradle you in my arms and take you away before you know it.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Dream Match: Eclair vs. Sally, The Artificial Girl! ( Hentai )  Empty Re: Dream Match: Eclair vs. Sally, The Artificial Girl! ( Hentai )

Post by miachan Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:51 am

"Heey, I thought you'd be happier to see me for sure.." Eclaire giggles, folding her arms once more beneath the flare of her chest. She edges one arm out after, wagging a chiding finger. "You should be nicer! I made almost all of your earlier programming..though I don't know what's happened between here and then..Maybe if you're nice, i'll make you be my maid.." She sticks her tongue out cutely, arching a hand against the flare of one hip. And at the second comment, she feigns mock shock, holding a hand up to her lips. "Myy, how vulgar! I made you to be way more seductive than that, you're all feisty now!"

Pressing forward, hips keeping tune with her own delicate little sway, she matches eyes with Sally, pressing two gloved fingers to her lips, blowing a delicate kiss. True, her strength and agility was augmented by her clothing, but it still likely wasn't at Sally's level, at all...

She meets eyes with Sally for a moment, sticking her tongue out playfully, before a dreadfully serious look shines in her eyes..

The..best chance I have is trying to sneakily interface her and reprogram her to have some sort of fetish..going toe to toe with a sexbot is gonna be rough..I'm..just a normal girl after all....but I don't remember where the interface ports are on this model..!

"..ehehehe.." ..There's a nervous little giggle. "I made you, and I can still beat you...but when I do, the first thing i'm gonna do is program you to do something humiliating..liike..be a prostitute. For a week. That'll teach you to risk me going nude in this ring thing!"

Eclair waits for Sally to make the first move. Analytical, she was better off trying to counter than going on an offensive..
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:28 am

Sally found herself growing perturbed the more miss Destin prattled on about the lurid things that she wanted to reprogram Sally for. To a conscious machine like her, being “reprogrammed” was basically mind control, a downright inhumane thing to subject another person to. The mentality that Eclair could do whatever she wanted with Sally just because she created her was the sort of thinking that Sally had wanted to escape from. Eclair may have been Sally's creator, but she wasn't Sally's owner. She was her own person, and before the match was over, she was going to show Eclair just how it feels to be made totally helpless.

While Eclair sized the sexy android up, Sally was doing the same to her. Fortunately, Sally didn't need to intuit many of the young engineer's kinks, since Eclair had already filled up an entire file with her soft spots and fetishes. Sally wasn't much better off, since her software...the software that Eclair had helped to write...was prepackaged with every fetish in existence, as well as an adjustable intensity of her reaction to each. Currently, her settings were designed to give her an average vulnerability to each fetish, from tickling and spanking to more graphic sexual acts. If Eclair managed to pin her down long enough to gain access to the control panel on the back of her neck, however, the android's settings could be adjusted to make her sensitivity to various fetishes much more intense. No doubt a woman as smart as miss Destin could exploit this weakness pretty quickly if given the chance, so Sally would have to be on guard when the fight started.

When the bell rang to signal the start of the match, Sally sprung into action as she charged Eclair head-on, bending down as she closed the distance in an attempt to shoulder check Eclair in the gut and send her staggering back towards the ring ropes behind her. It was a pretty rough start to what would most likely be a very sensual match, but Sally wanted Eclair good and tired before cranking up the erotic torment.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:22 am

Eclaire paces forward, a playful strut - she's twirling the drawstrings of her panties and giving a little bounce. Unfortunately for her, a strong hit at a point that's not covered my microwave feathers brings out a deep, deep groan. It's obvious that she wasn't expecting a violent approach.

Eclaire literally folds in half against Sally- the knowledge that she almost certainly couldn't overpower her opponent by sheer force glimmering in her dazed eyes as she clutches her stomach..breasts thrust out, and hips tightening as she tries to regain her balance..tipping back the ropes - being winded. At least there was that chocolatey smell that lingered on Eclair - a likely familiar perfume to Sally, in the early days of her programming, at least. "H--hhnnngg.." ..there's a little feminine groan as she tries to stabilize herself..
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:26 am

Sally's stern demeanor from earlier gave way pretty quickly after Eclair ate her first attack, driving her back into the edge of the ring. Eclair was most likely a better hentai wrestler than the inexperienced android, but it seemed like she was out of her depth when it came to standard combat. As long as Sally focused on wearing down the girl's body to where she couldn't fight back, this match was as good as won.

Still, since this was a hentai match, Sally would quickly elect to add some sensuality to her tactics once she had her creator in a tight spot. There was no rush as she swaggered toward Eclair as the poor girl tried to get her bearings. Once she was within arm's reach, the android reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair, tugging up to force Eclair into an upright position. Then, the other arm shot out, angled to deliver a powerful slap to the spry mechanic's chest, to rough her up against the ropes and show the crowd exactly who was in control of this match. If Eclair didn't somehow escape her situation, Sally planned to snake one arm through the ring ropes, reaching for Eclair's well-groomed locks on the other side. By seizing her hair again and tugging it down, Sally could draw Eclair's head against the top rope to keep it still. As soon as she had the control she was seeking, she'd get down to business by leaning her own head down to wrap her lips around Eclair's own, stealing a passionate kiss from her creator.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:17 am

"..hngh?" ...a handful of Eclair's hair fits neatly between her fingertips....and another slap, right to the breasts, rings out a girly little squeal. With that heart-shaped window of cleavage, that was one of the spots the was least "armored" ...and sensitive, too, from sounds that ring out from those pretty pink lips. U..uuugh...I don't remember inputting all of these combat tactics..she's so tough..if I didn't have a weave in my mesh I feel like i'd be tipping over now...[i] ..yanked back by her hair, her breasts arch up on display...and it's at this point where she gets a familiar chocolate lip gloss taste from Eclair.. "hnhf..." ..with her being engaged sensually, she opts to try to counter attack... Casually sliding a fingertip down along her navel, and sensually wrapping a leg behind Eclair..grinding her heel against her spine, while a free hand begins to roam Sally's body..trying to feel out a serial port.

[i]If I ..can only..hhngh...
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:55 pm

“Heh, heh...” Sally giggled as Eclair traced a line down her stomach with a slender finger, causing the android's stomach to contract. Eclair had done a good job of implanting artificial nerve endings into her body; her skin was even more sensitive than a normal human's, and the belly button was one of her most sensitive spots. If Eclair managed to find the others, the artificial girl might find herself in trouble.

She refused to stop her attack, and pressed herself even harder against Eclair as she passionately kissed the girl, slipping her tongue inside Eclair's mouth to explore every part of it. Her tongue was a little longer than a normal person's, purely so that she could tease and caress more of a partner's insides with it. When Eclair slipped an arm and a leg around her to lock her in the embrace, and to search for the sorts of weaknesses that only a machine could have, Sally decided to reciprocate. She slipped one arm behind Eclair's body, caressing her back and searching for ways to unhook the girl's bra and start disrobing her upper body for the pleasure of the crowd...and for her own amusement, of course. Meanwhile, the access panel concealed between her upper back and neck remained untouched, for the moment. Another serial port was concealed on the inside of one of her thighs, where one would be required to keep her legs spread apart to access it.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by miachan Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:27 am

"..hmmf..nff?" ..Eclair remembered that tongue, and how she'd ...trained the tip to be prehensile enough to swirl around her clitoris and vibrate - though who knew if it still remained in her coding. It's enough of a thought to distract her, though....and she'd sincerely hoped that anyone who'd modded her took out the vibrating fingertips. Fingertips wander Sally's body..feeling along the thigh port.. ..A-ha..there''s one..but I have to pin her..and....*click* ...The little latch holding Eclair's breasts in comes loose, plush, pink orbs falling out as her vest loosens...sliding to the floor simply as the sleves withdraw into their mesh. Obviously made for quick removal - much to her dismay..bare boobs now kiss against Sally's top - and she notices a little bit of a strength decrease as Eclair tries to push her back and jump on her - to get her knees to the ground.

If there was any memory left in her hard drive about that, she'd be aware that Eclair's outfits were all scientifically augmented, too - and the more naked she got, the easier time that Sally would have pinning her down. "Be a good girl and..let's..go-to-the-mat...! Grrhh.."
miachan
miachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Courtesy of Eclair's genius design, Sally had a lot of delightful tricks up her sleeve, but Sally knew that Eclair's outfits concealed surprises as well. They increased her strength and stamina, but more notable for a hentai match were the sex toys that she concealed in her suit. Her gloves had vibrators, just like Sally's hands did. Within her panties, a small but cleverly designed dildo could be activated, ensuring that Sally would quickly be in the throes of ecstasy if Eclair managed to straddle her and gain a dominant position. For this reason, Sally was rightfully wary of her former master's effort to force her down to the mat, and when the girl jumped on her, Sally's superior strength allowed her to counter. Instead of falling down with Eclair on top, the powerful android held her in her grasp, and would hook one arm over her shoulder and another between her legs to set her up for a scoop piledriver. If Eclair failed to counter the action, she would find herself being turned upside down and slammed headfirst into the mat...although Sally would take a brief moment to massage Eclair's crotch with her hand before she dropped her.

Poor Eclair's attempts to overpower her mechanical foe were almost hopeless...but Sally had one more weakness for the love mechanic to take advantage of. Most of the girl's power came from several batteries that needed to be cooled by a steady stream of air that was drawn through Sally's mouth, meaning that she needed to breathe in order to stay strong. If Eclair managed to constrict her throat and choke her out for long enough, her batteries would overheat and be forced to shut down temporarily in order to cool off. During this process, Sally's strength would be cut by up to 80 percent. She would be putty in Eclair's hands if this happened, giving the woman plenty of time to take control of her. Only time would tell if the love mechanic remembered this, though.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next