by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Devil You Know

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Devil You Know - Page 3 Empty Re: The Devil You Know

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:26 am

"Ha!"

Morrigan laughed at Emily's words. "I guess that kiss sure seemed like you don't?." She said with a shrug. The rest was gravy to Morrigan really. Emily thought she was big time and she was shit. She was probably lucky MORRIGAN found her rather than someone like Lukretia or any number of sadistic, meanspirited woman who lurked around the AFW looking for people just like Emily.

"So, then... how do I get a hold of you? Still too scared to exchange numbers?" She asked. "I've got to change and grab my stuff but if you want to follow me to the locker rooms..." She said. "We could grab a shower or something." SHe teased and began heading towards the locker rooms.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:38 pm

"Oh, um..." Emily ignored the remark about the showers. "Why don't we just decide where and when we'll meet?"

The thought of giving out her phone number to someone that she knew to be at least slightly mad, if not criminally insane, made Emily sweat. She was only trying to be as confident and powerful a woman as her Aunt Sarah, but she didn't want to expose herself to such a risk with Morrigan, or her bitch girlfriend.

For that matter, she wasn't sure how safe Aunt Sarah was, anymore, either. But she didn't have a choice, she was stuck in Japan, and as long as Aunt Dinah couldn't track her down and stuff her in a suitcase and lug her back to England, she needed to learn to hold her own, whether it be in the ring or out.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened her calendar. She was very organized. "Right, so, where and when, then?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Morrigan turned her head at Emily's reluctance. it's not like she was LOOKING for Emily's number, but she sort of needed it if she wanted to keep in contact with her. "Listen." Morrigan said, getting a bit frustrated. "I've got to check my schedule before I even tell you when i can meet. Where? Well... I'll have to think of a good place as well. I don't think it would be good to bring you to the usual haunts. Maybe it would be better to go across town or even a different city entirely." She said, thinking about it seriously.

She then looked at Emily. "If you're too scared to give me your number, then... I wonder if this is even going to work out. What do you think I'm just waiting for the chance to get you alone?" Morrigan narrowed her eyes. "If you came here to keep from having to look over your shoulder... it doesn't matter how good you are." Morrigan said truthfully. "If someone wants you, they'll have you." She leaned forward and pushed a finger into Emily's chest. "That's the best advice I can give you." She said.

"You've got to learn to trust someone around here." She said, finding the words she spoke incredibly amusing coming out of her own lips. "I'm not saying it's got to be me, but just look at the champ. Taylor's as good as anyone. She might be the best and people still find ways to get right up in her. So... what is it you really want?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:33 pm

Emily gave Morrigan a petulant, resentful stare. "I'm not scared," she said.

"And I'm to trust you?" She said, without a hint of humor, though the idea was laughable. She had come to Morrigan in the first place because she wasn't trustworthy... If that made any sense at all. Truthfully, she didn't have any idea what she wanted now, but she knew she needed something.

"I want..." She said, and stalled, trying to think of any words at all to follow with. "I want to be powerful. And I want to wrestle, and win."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:48 pm

"Heh." Morrigan said and looked at Emily. "You're a terrible liar." She said simply. "And I doubt you can ever actually get what you want." She said truthfully. "But... that doesn't mean I won't still help you. Just... give me your number." She said. "Do you know what fearless people do? They throw themselves at danger without a second thought. They welcome the backstabber to see if they can survive the wound. They spit in the eye of the devil himself, just to see if they can make him blink."

Morrigan grinned, her lips becoming strange for a moment. "If you really want what you say you want, then you'll do what I ask just for the thrill that runs up your leg at the thought that I may just take advantage of it." She said with a bright grin. "Otherwise, you're going to have to follow me back to my locker and wait for me to clean up and maybe we'll still have that shower together." Morrigan licked her lips.

"One way or another, you want to deal with devils but you're never going to get that pretty little thing you're offering up your soul for if you think you can get away without signing on the dotted line so..." Morrigan said and waved her hand at Emily. "Sign or run along, little girl."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:05 am

Emily felt a pang in her chest when Morrigan called her on what could only have been a lie. She wasn't fooling anyone.

And then she became quiet while the Irish girl spoke at length. Her brow knit up tightly while the reality of her situation coiled it's tendrils around her heart and rooted under her skin. Morrigan was right, in a way Emily never wished...

If she was ever going to be anything but a bookish Liverpool schoolgirl, she had to choose, she had to be bold, she had to plant her feet and commit to something new. She hadn't the faintest idea of what was best, but of all the people she knew, mum and dad, Tatyina, Bonnie, Clyde, Mercy, Aunt Dinah... Aunt Sarah, Morrigan was perhaps the most trustworthy. At least she was honest about what she really was.

She swallowed the painful lump in her throat and pulled out her phone. "Tell me your number, and I'll text you."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:13 am

Morrigan's eyes gleamed as she watched Emily consider her possibilities. It was amusing to watch and delicious as well. Finally, Emily seemed to make a bold choice and pulled out her phone. Morrigan laughed but then gave Emily her number. Once that was finished, Morrigan looked the girl over.

"Mnnn... If you decide to go through with it, I'll make sure to pencil you into my schedule. I wasn't joking about that, I am very busy so don't get impatient. You can't afford to be... but... I'm sure you know that.." Morrigan said and then smiled.

As she was about to leave, the pair were suddenly interrupted by a rather nervous looking PA. "Finally!" He said, coming up to Emily and looking at her with scolding arms. "You're on now! It's time for your match so... GO!" He ushered and ran off, only stopping to wave her down to make sure she was on her way.

Morrigan raised an eyebrow and grabbed Emily's wrist. "Oh? Well..." She said, smiling. "Let's hope you survive long enough to send me that text." She said and pushed forward, forcing a hard but quick kiss from the girl's lips. "Good luck!" She said and began to laugh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:27 am

As she took down Morrigan's number in her phone, Emily felt a horrible knot of dread in the pit of her stomach. She was making the wrong choice. She felt Morrigan's jaws closing down on her in a way that she would never be free of again.

It took a moment for her to realize what the PA had said. Her stoic and forever unamused face cracked into one of shock and confusion. "Wh-what? I don't... I don't have a match! Are you mad? I'm not even dressed!"

She looked to Morrigan, and the girl kissed her. Her lips stayed hard and pressed together, and while she thought to slap her face right then and there, she held back. She kept it in and waited, and someday she would show Morrigan what she was really made of.

But then she looked after the AFW staffer, and had to follow. She spared one look back at Morrigan, and hurried off toward the staging area. Her jeans and black sweatshirt were hardly ring attire. She wouldn't even be able to kick properly in her snugly fitted jeans! Shouldn't she have received some sort of notice about this?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:41 am

As Emily headed out towards the arena Brittany stepped beside Morrigan wearing her wrestling attire. "So, having fun with your new lover?" Brittany would say as her voiced dripped with venom. "You made a mistake throwing me away Morgan. Now i am going to show you, your Master Taylor, and your new little bitch just what it means to piss off the viper." Brittany would say before walking past Morrigan and towards the ring.

Brittany arrived backstage just in time to see Emily making her entrance out into the ring. Brittany did a quick stretch before her music played over the loudspeakers. Brittany stepped out into the arena to the boos of the crowd but she didn't care, her eyes were fixated on one thing. The woman she was about to demolish tonight, Emily.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:51 am

"Don't you call me that." Morrigan growled as Brittany suddenly appeared. "You threw me away, bitch!" Morrigan screamed back. She really wished that Emily had the ability to do anything at all to Brittany but she knew the red head was about to get slaughtered.

Morrigan sighed. "You jealous little cunt." She muttered under her breath. Brittany was already gone. "Lilith, you're too fucking stupid for your own good." She said and walked off. She probably wouldn't be getting that text until Emily got out of the hospital. IF she got out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3