by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa Empty Kawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:58 am

Round 1: “Please Be My Valentine!” Verbal Submission Match
Rules: Victory is by verbal submission only. To win, one girl must force her opponent to say “Please be my valentine!” The match should be fought in softcore kawaii style.

Attire: Valentine’s-themed underwear

Special: The ring will be decorated in Valentine’s style: pink ribbons tied around the ropes, teddy bears and other stuffed animals in the corners, and boxes of chocolates. These themed objects may be used in the match.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:47 am

Tsukasa's heart was pounding like never before. She has never been in a tournament and the pressure of being in such a high profile match was already getting to her as she nervously fiddled with her underwear. As per match stipulations, she had to wear special underwear that reflected the Valentine's day holiday as she chose to wear a red lacy bra and panties with frills on them. It was quite an embarrassing underwear, but on that thought she remembered she participated in a lot more matches were she ended up nude so she couldn't really talk. Soon her music started playing on the arena's speakers and she was forced to push down the butterfly feelings down her stomach as she appeared on stage.

A blush appeared on her face as she made her way down to the ring that was outfitted for the special occasion, the ropes had pink ribbons tied to it, stuff animals were scattered across the rings in the corners along with boxes of chocolate. Tsukasa had to admit that it really captured the feel of Valentine's Day as she walked up the stairs and entered the ring. Walking to her corner, looking at the cute stuffed animals, she turned her attention to the crowd and gave them a shy wave before turning back towards the entrance, waiting for her opponent.

The match victory conditions had gotten on her mind as one of them needed to say "Please be my valentine!" as the thought increased her embarrassment and her blush on her face as she had to force down the butterflies feeling again.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa Empty Re: Kawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa

Post by TheWamts Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:57 am

Rosie had felt a little overwhelmed these past few days. First, a new roommate just dropping by, while she was preparing for the big Valentine's tournament. Well, calling it big was pretty ironic, given the type of competitors it'd be receiving. But it was certainly the most publicity she'd be getting from a match. So far, anyways, who knew what the future would hold. Maybe she'd manage to win the tournament, climb the ranks, nab herself the belt... Ah, but one step at a time.

She fixed her pink lacy outfit. A perfect match for her hair. And for once, she wouldn't have to wear her silly conductor hat. Waving a special heart-tipped baton, she did her one-girl marching band in her underwear, conducting her own music. Rosie could see her opponent was pretty nervous about this, and to be honest, she was feeling the same.

She was feeling pretty anxious about such a big event, not to mention that the victory conditions meant... plus all the cute stuff around the ring. It all seemed to point towards a rather... specific direction. Well, nothing wrong with that, this was what the AFW was famous for, after all! "Hi there!" She said cheerily to the red-laced girl standing in the ring, and she climbed in, setting the baton to the side. "I'm Rosie, but I'm sure that by the end of tonight, you'll be calling me your Valentine!" She said a little confidently than she felt, sticking out her tongue for good measure.

Kawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa SAdcZrMKawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa MVRLLQmKawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa I82ome3Kawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa UAjmKPCKawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa MAai8oKKawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:00 am

Waiting in the ring, she saw her opponent approaching the ring and she was small with Tsukasa having the size advantage. Tsukasa thought it was unfair for her opponent due to the size difference as she watched her enter with her lacy pink underwear and rather extravagant entrance compared to her bland entrance. The nervousness in her stomach only got worse to this realization.

But as Rosie got into the ring, Tsukasa found out that the size difference didn't affect her opponent at all and in fact was very confident about this, alleviating some of the concerns she had about her opponent. "Wh-what!?" she let out, her concerns now replaced with shock at the nerve of her opponent. "N-no I'm not! You're going to be mine!" she shouted back in retaliation and stuck her tongue out back at Rosie. Only because she didn't know a better come back.

With both girls apparently ready to begin the match, the bell rang and began one of the matches of the Kawaii tournament. Tsukasa brought her arms down for her wrestling stance as she neared Rosie, thinking that speed was going to be her opponent's advantage as she cautiously tried to test her opponent by trying to grab her by the arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:14 am

Rosie knew that even for Kawaii standards, she was pretty tiny. But she couldn't let that discourage her from competing, what was the point of the tournament after all, if not to showcase the oft-overlooked little ones of the AFW? And her opponent of the night seemed quite easily flustered, which was a bit of a surprise.

"Hmmf, isn't it normal to give your name in response at least?" Rosie asked just before the ring of the bell. She raised her arms at the ready, taking small steps forward.

Rosie let herself get grabbed, latching onto the other arm to make it an almost-lockup, looking up at her cute opponent with a smile. But she wasn't going to try to outmuscle someone who was a good half a head taller, instead... she leaned forward and gave her opponent a kiss on the chin, wondering how she'd react.

Kawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa SAdcZrMKawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa MVRLLQmKawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa I82ome3Kawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa UAjmKPCKawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa MAai8oKKawaii Tournament: Rosie Xu vs. Tsukasa Kurosawa SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:33 pm

The already flustered Tsukasa continued to be as such when Rosie pointed out her lack of manners. "M-my name is Tsukasa! Stop teasing me!" She shouted back, although the only reason of her flustered state was because of herself. The two Kawaiis neared each other as Tsukasa successfully managed to take Rosie's arm, but she was again thrown for a loop when Rosie moved up and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Tsukasa's face reddened as she quickly let go of the arm and backed off, not expecting the very forward Rosie to do such a thing.

Although she has been in rather intimate matches before, Tsukasa wasn't expecting something like that out of the beginning of the match. "Wh-wh-what do you think you're doing!?" she quickly shouted, her focus being completely thrown out of wack.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:10 pm

My, that was certainly a stronger reaction than she'd expected. Rosie just smiled cutely in response to all the flustering. "Hmm, your skin is very smooth, Tsubaka." Well, she got close enough for a first time pronouncing it. The shorter pink girl pushed forward, feeling that she'd made an opening right from the start. Latching her hands onto Tsukasa's shoulders, Rosie would bring herself chest to chest with her taller opponent, red lace pressing against pink. "Ah soo soft, I wanna cuddle you forever!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:21 am

Tsukasa was given no space to herself as Rosie closed the distance very quickly and now was pressing up against her, breast to breast as their pink and red lace bras touched and held back their covered chests. Tsukasa continued to become embarrassed with the very forward Rosie as she was complimented on her skin and how Rosie wanted to cuddle her forever. Pushing back her embarrassment, Tsukasa would try to counter her opponent and their close quarters by trying to wrap her arms around the smaller girl.

"Then let's cuddle now!" she said forcibly, not like the cute tone that Rosie was speaking to her as she would try to surprise her opponent with a bear hug. Quickly pulling her arms together, she tried to put the squeeze on Rosie as she would then attempt to lift the smaller girl up to place more pressure on her bear hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:42 am

Inwardly, Rosie felt very much jealous of Tsukasa... if only in a physical sense. Not just Tsukasa, literally every other girl, and probably some of the guys in the place had a better rack than herself.

But she'd never let anyone know that, her face was a perfectly sweet smile and despite the disproportionate sizes, she was holding up decently in the chest-to-chest encounter, at least for now.

She was NOT expecting such a shift in tone from Tsukasa, however, and before she knew it, her feet were off the ground, kicking uselessly in the air as she was squeezed hard by the other girl. "Uuaagh... t-that's a pretty.. r-rough cuddling..." Rosie groaned, feeling suddenly quite overwhelmed.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:56 am

Lifting Rosie up and squeezing her, Tsukasa was using her size to her advantage. However when it was brought up by Rosie, Tsukasa remembered that this was supposed to be a softcore match, meaning no rough housing. Immediately loosening her hug, but keeping it tight enough to hold up Rosie. Now with the new mindset, Tsukasa would begin to run her hands up and down Rosie's back to match the mood of the match. "H-how is this for cuddling?" she would coyly ask as she would walk around with Rosie in her arms, trying to keep her offense in tune with the mood of the match.

Now with her head thinking straight, Tsukasa could begin thinking like how the match wanted, which she didn't have a problem with. "So...anything you want to say to me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next