by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Humiliation Match: Rain vs. Momoko

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Humiliation Match: Rain vs. Momoko - Page 5 Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Rain vs. Momoko

Post by dlamp Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:53 am

"Nooooo! Stoooop!" No matter how much Rain struggled and begged, the girl continued to try and remove her top. She didn't want to be exposed in front of this. It'd just be too much for her. "Please don't! Don't do iiiiittt!" At this point she was crying actual tears, terrified of losing her top. She could felt the top becoming loser and loser until finally...

"Nooooooooooo!" It seemed the girl was finally able to pull the top off of Rain, leaving her breast exposed. "Aaaaaaahhhh!" Now Rain's face was practically pouring tears as she covered her chest. "You meanie! Why did you do that?!" She cried, glaring at her opponent with watery and red eyes.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Humiliation Match: Rain vs. Momoko - Page 5 Empty Re: Humiliation Match: Rain vs. Momoko

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:23 am

"Aha!" As Rain's top finally came free, Momoka held it up over her head in triumph. Looking down at her foe's tear-stricken face, she let out a mean-spirited laugh. "What's the matter, crybaby?"

Deep down, the bratty girl did feel some empathy, never wanting her own rather pathetic chest exposed like that, but she showed no indication of it. She had to act tough no matter what, or people would never take her seriously. Throwing the garment to the side, Momoka tried to grab Rain by the wrists and restrain them to the side, in order to prevent her from covering herself. "Too ashamed of your tiny tits?" she jeered, quite hypocritically.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:53 am

Rain did her best to keep a brave face, but her will was breaking. She had just been stripped halfway and her opponent didn't even care. She just laughed and taunted her further. She hated this, she hated this match and this girl. Rain honestly didn't think she could be feel this much hatred for someone before. She watched her shirt be thrown aside with tearful eyes. In her current position there wasn't a good chance she'd get it back until the match ended.

And then the girl tried pinned down Rain's arms. The moment she felt her opponent grab her arms she tried to fight her off, but he will was too weak to resist. As her chest was exposed to the audience she finally let the herself go and cried out. "Waaaah! I hate you! I hate you so much!" She could hear the crowd's volume raising, as well as a few flashes of lights, probably cameras. This was total humiliation, and it only increased Rain's sobbing. "Waaaaaaahhh! Just stop already! I give, I give!"

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:31 am

"Ha! What a loser!" Momoka laughed, releasing Rain and getting back to her feet. It felt so good to her to be on the giving end of a bullying for once, and it felt even better to have FINALLY gotten a win. Childishly sticking out her tongue and making faces at her defeated opponent, the pink-haired wrestler relished in her victory by continuing to taunt the topless blonde. "How's that humiliation feel, crybaby?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:33 am

Rain was still trying to stop crying after her opponent got off of her. Her hands quickly went to her chest as she sat up, her face were still wet with tears and red from embarrassment. She glared at the other girl as she mocked and teased her. It was another loss for her, and now it was starting to really get to her. I hate you... She thought, gritting her teeth to prevent her shouting something at the girl. She knew whatever she said at this point would be pointless, she was already half naked and was just humiliated to submission. Still... she wasn't going to just be pushed around anymore. She refused to be some weak jobber kawaii.

"I... I..." Rain's voice was still shaky from the match. She wanted to just cuss this girl out. No, she just wanted to tackle her to the ground and rip her hair out, but she just didn't have the heart to. It wasn't like her to do that sort of thing. She slowly got up to her feet, her hands clenched into fists as she looked at her opponent with teary eyes. "I want to fight you again..." She said, then shook her head. "No, I will fight you again! And I'll beat you up really bad when I do!"

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:56 am

"Ha! Fine with me, come get me whenever you feel like getting humiliated again, crybaby!" Momoka laughed, unable to take the teary-eyed girl seriously. Other than a few points here and there, Momoka had barely felt threatened at all during the match, only serving to further inflate her childish ego. "Maybe I'll strip you all the way next time!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:40 am

"I will you brat! I'll beat you so bad you'll flinch every time I take a fighting stance!" Rain quickly ran over to grab her top, putting it on the moment it was in her hands. As humiliated as Rain was, this loss was going to be avenge. She had been getting loss after loss despite her training. It was really starting to eat at her now. "Gr..." It took a lot of willpower to not strike at the girl. Being honorable in a fight like this was just... hard. She felt really inclined to just punch the girl for her arrogance, but took a deep breath and fought the urge. "I'm leaving..." With that said, Rain started to leave the ring, trying to keep what dignity she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:59 pm

"So long, looooooooooser!" Momoka jeered, watching the angry Rain leave. After all her own embarrassing losses, it was almost a dream come true for the tiny girl to finally dominate a match like that. Pleased with her victory for today, she turned about and left the ring, marching haughtily down the pathway back to the locker room.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5