by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Moving in!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Moving in! - Page 2 Empty Re: Moving in!

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:09 pm

"I can do eggs. Chicken too, I'm the kind to eat a big breakfast...and lunch..and dinner too!" She said, walking with her into the main apartment space. "So Rosie, I can't I've ever seen you in a match before, what kind of stuff are you good at in terms of wrestling and tha' like?"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:38 pm

"Big eater, hmm? I guess you'll be doing the grocery runs then." Rosie opened the fridge, finding the necessary ingredients for Katrina's "big breakfast". Eggs, a bunch of vegetables, a small bag of shredded cheese, leftover chicken... she really had to bend down to grab the stuff, all tucked away in the back of the bottom shelf.

Laying them all out onto the counter, Rosie got a few utensils to work with. There was a lot of empty space in the upper cupboards... because she could never reach them. Grabbing the cutting board, she started slicing away at the veggies. "Hmm, matches? Well uh..." They weren't exactly pleasant matches. "Well, I'd call myself a striking type, but I'm kinda too small to really lay a beatdown against the people here. Maybe if management would be kind enough to match me with a Kawaii like they're SUPPOSED to..." Thankfully, she held off going into a full on rant. "But enough of that, how about you?"

Moving in! - Page 2 SAdcZrMMoving in! - Page 2 MVRLLQmMoving in! - Page 2 I82ome3Moving in! - Page 2 UAjmKPCMoving in! - Page 2 MAai8oKMoving in! - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:19 pm

"Well I'd say I'm definitely a bit more uh..built thst your average kawaii wrestler, so I like grappling and keepin' my opponet off their feet and on their back or stomach, whoever comes first. I've noticed I'm certainly one of the more uh..Busty kawaii wrestlers too" that last remark came at the expense of a blush, chuckling awkwardly after that.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:31 pm

Rosie nodded along, her body rocking in her tight jeans as she worked her way down the counter and onto the stove, throwing a pan on. "Hah, yeah, I can certainly what'd happen from there!" Oddly enough, her mental image was of herself lying underneath of Katrina... well, she tried not to pay too much mind of it.

"Hah, you'd rather have a washboard like mine?" Rosie looked down, as if expecting her chest to magically grow as she spoke. No such luck.

Moving in! - Page 2 SAdcZrMMoving in! - Page 2 MVRLLQmMoving in! - Page 2 I82ome3Moving in! - Page 2 UAjmKPCMoving in! - Page 2 MAai8oKMoving in! - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:50 am

"Washboard? Now you aren't THAT flat..I mean..I'm sure you aren't THE smallest here" she said, trying her best to ease whatever kind of slight she may have caused, creating a rather awkward situation once again. "Um..either way, I just want to let you know, I get lots of international stuff. Mostly Mexican Coca cola..I love that stuff! So if you see a big pallet sitting by the soor, don't mind that, it's mine"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:17 pm

"Wow, thanks. I'm so glad now." Rosie said flatly. It didn't bother her too much, but still... "Well anyways..." Rosie turned off the heat, and put a handful of shredded cheese into the pan and whatever she was cooking in there.

"Mexican coke? What's the difference? Or are you talking about the good coke." Rosie laughs, reaching for one of her few big plates on a high cupboard. There was plenty of weird novelty foods and drinks in Japan, why Katrina would need to specifically order for it was a little strange.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Thu May 14, 2015 1:24 pm

"I mean like 'Mexican Coca-Cola' It's abundantly better than the stuff you find anywhere else in the states. Growing up in Texas, the stuff was REALLY easy to come by, I just hope important the stuff is easy" she said. "Anyways, Do you have any kind of food you REALLY can't get enough of?" asked the Texan as she got a plate as well.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat May 16, 2015 12:21 am

The hard part bout making omelettes was the folding in half part. Rosie did her best, but just ended up with weird egg sheets. "Mmm... nothing specific, but I gotta get SOME kinda sugar in me everyday. For the last few weeks, I've been trying all these different KitKats." She wasn't proud of how many partially open boxes of chocolate she had lying around, but it was definitely a worthwhile investment.

Rosie shrugged, using her spatula to transfer the rather messy looking egg-chicken-cheese mixture onto their plates. "Yeah, uhm, it tastes better than it looks. I think. Probably." She set her portion down on the table and went to get some forks and knives.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Tue May 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Kat sat down and looked at her meal, chuckling. "I appreciate ya just making me breakfast, I still think this was kind of a sudden move on tha' part of the administration and what not..but Hey, This doesn't seem so bad. How about you? You aren't doing this just to play up nice while really not liking the idea of sharing a room?"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed May 27, 2015 3:30 am

"Eh... they DID give me like... 2 days warning? But like, I knew that someone's would be moving in since I've got here, wouldn't make sense to keep an empty room or anything." Rosie shrugged, taking the first bite of the eggy mess.

It was edible, maybe she was getting better at her cooking game.

"Nah, I can't exactly make any judgment calls, but I don't hate on anyone without a reason. Although I will say that it doesn't take much of a reason." Rosie winked. "Honestly though, it's been kinda lonely living here, so this could be fun. Or it could be hell, we'll figure that one out with time, eheh..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next