Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Moving in!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Moving in! Empty Moving in!

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:53 am

Katrina sighed as she looked around at her single apartment, of which she had been living for little over a year, and apparently after a year of solitude, she was going to have to move in with another girl! She wasn't THAT nervous about it, she loved meeting new people, she was simply unsure of what this girl would be like.

She looked at the apartment number on her phone, Apartment 57 would be her new home, and with rolling briefcase in hand, she knocked on the door of her new home, curious if the formerly alone girl would take kindly to a roommate. With no answer she'd nock again, this time only louder.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Moving in! Empty Re: Moving in!

Post by TheWamts Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:07 am

Rosie had gotten the memo earlier the week, for whatever reason or other, she was getting a new roommate. But she'd more or less forgotten about it, what with training and other stuff. The upcoming tournament was taking up most of her attention at the moment.

So when someone knocked on the door, waking her up, Rosie was a bit confused, who was she expecting? Probably nothing too important, so she didn't even bother with slipping on real clothes, opening the door with just a set of undergarments to cover. "Yeah? Hello?" Rosie asked slightly sleepily, seeing a blonde girl at her door. "Can I help you?"

Moving in! SAdcZrMMoving in! MVRLLQmMoving in! I82ome3Moving in! UAjmKPCMoving in! MAai8oKMoving in! SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:12 am

Katrina stood there, waving at her and taken aback by the choice of little to no clothes, of course in a league like this, it shouldn't be that much of a surprise. "Ah..Howdy there Miss, I'm Katrina, I'm your new roomie..I'd assume this IS your place, I mean, that'd be pretty awkward for both you and me.."

She paused for a moment to give a light chuckle. "So..Your Rosie Right? Rosie Xu?"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Rosie stifled a yawn, last night had been pretty late... whatever had compelled to watch Japanese Spongebob at 3 in the morning, she'd never know. "Mmm, roomie? Yeah, alright... come on in... Pretty sure this is the right place... unless last night was a lot crazier than I remember, anyways." Rosie cracked a small smile, stepping to the side to let her new roommate bring her bags in.

"Yeah, Rosie's my name... I think." Her brain was still clearly in the sleepy zone. "So Katrina uh..." What was the thing she wanted to say? "Oh yeah... the spare bedroom's yours Katrina... lemme know if ya need unpacking or something." Rosie yawned again, apparently not realizing that she was still mostly naked in the presence of the busty newcomer.

Moving in! SAdcZrMMoving in! MVRLLQmMoving in! I82ome3Moving in! UAjmKPCMoving in! MAai8oKMoving in! SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:52 am

"Of course..thanks for being so comfortable with it..I wasn't sure how some folks would feel about this on such short notice and all." As she stepped inside, she'd find that this apartment was positively pink..like a big doll house or something. She also could smell lots of sweets too. The blond would find her way to the sparse looking extra bedroom. "Alrighty then.."

After about 10 minutes or so, she had gotten all her clothes set out along with the essentials of hers, books, cosemtics, and some mementos from the states. "I'm definitely gonna have to spruce this place up a bit" she said to herself though among all the things that were NOT there, she did see what appeared to be a..marching band hat in the corner? She walked over and picked it up, looking it over curiously. "Huh..weird, must be Pinkie's.."

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:18 pm

"Mmm... it's probably..." Pulling out her phone to confirm, it was just about noon. Well then, guess she wasn't going back to sleep. For the sake of her new roommate, Rosie would have to change into something resembling decent.

She stepped into her own room and came out wearing a tank top and a pair of jeans. Deciding to step into Katrina's new room to help her out with whatever, she found that this girl worked pretty damn fast. "Heh, guess you're done already? Uuu..." She noticed what Katrina was holding, how did that get in there? "Oh yeah, I got stuck into this clause in my contract that says I have to play out this conductor gimmick. I mean, apparently, the pink hair wasn't good enough to stand out."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Katrina shrugged and handed it back to Rosie. "I don't see why that would be not enough, the pink hair makes ya look mighty cute..If you don't mind me saying" she said, then turned back to getting the rest of her clothes in the hamper provided by the room and board. "But anyways, Do you have any kinds of rules or pet peeves I need to be aware of Rosie?" she'd ask with a smile as she sat her wide rear down on the bed, hearing it creak ever so slightly.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:56 pm

"Yeah, the only thing is, there seems to be a surplus of short pinkette in this league." Rosie shrugged, she'd gotten to terms with the whole hat thing over the past few months.

"As for rules... eh, I don't have this big list of stuff or anything, just be a decent human being more or less. I tend to not wear clothes in the morning half of the day, as you've uh... saw." Rosie went a bit pink at the sudden realization. "I probably don't need to say it, but with how the league works, I uh... I picked up a few bad habits in the bedroom side of things." Weeeeeell, picked up wasn't really accurate, she'd had them waaay before coming to Japan.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:07 pm

Katrina waved a hand at her dismissavly. "And what makes you think there aren't 100 other blonds in this league either? I'll have my work cut out for me trying to stand out..But uh, bedroom habits aside, you sound real nice and I will certainly do my best to work with you..in here I mean.." She said, as she sat there, eyeing the scrany pink-head, she could hear the rumble of her stomach, having not eaten anything this morning or early afternoon.

"So, you wouldn't happen to have anything to eat huh?"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:47 pm

"Yeah, there's just too many of everyone here... especially crazy people..." Rosie shuddered, remembering the bouts in the ring with those lunatics. Thankfully, Katrina seemed a lot nicer than them. Or maybe that was just how people were supposed to be in the ring and outside they were actually normal...

Her line of thought was cut short by the gurgles out of Katrina's tummy. "Hah, skipped breakfast?" Rosie was a little hungry for teh noms herself. "I don't usually cook, but I can make an exception for today seeing how you just got here. Eggs are good? Or you want something with a more protein? I think there's still a bit of chicken leftover..." Normally, Rosie would just grab a little bit either on the way to or the way back from training, so her kitchen cupboards were a little sparse, even by dorm life standards.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next